Here to help

Sitel Employee Reviews for Technical Support Representative

Technical Support Representative78 reviews
Philippines78 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The team leaders are very supportive and they will guide you in areas that you have to improve so that you can provide a an excellent customer service experience.
Salary / Benefits
You will learn a lot, meet different people. Multitasking skill is needed. You hvae to cope up with stress since this is a BPO. If you'll perform well you will get rewards for it.
Salary / Benefits
100%. Or should i say the Company have taken enough skills to train their agents. It was indeed a great experience working with Sitel. They value Customer satisfaction in line with the needs of their workers. Thank u.
Salary / Benefits
Sitel is a food company especially for the fresh graduates. I thank Sitel because they give a a chance to be their employee and i learned a lot of skills.
March 9, 2020
Thank you very much for taking your time out an leave us this beautiful note.
Salary / Benefits
I worked here as a Technical Service Rep for a month. The salary was very low. I find the shifting scheds to be difficult for me. It wasn't easy to respond to an irate customer.
Salary / Benefits
Sitel Princesa has a lot of benefit and opportunity to grow as an individual. I enjoyed the people that I work with especially my team mates. However it can be tough sometimes with the working hours and finding balance with your work life and outside life, surely it's not easy to do that but of course as a human we always find ways to figure things out. Lately it has been a bitter sweet experience for me because of the management that I am into right now, I'm not gonna mention the account name but I guess every bosses are different.
December 30, 2019
Thank you for sharing your Sitel experience. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review as each comment is reviewed to further improve the associate experience. We'll share this feedback with the correct department.
Salary / Benefits
The office ambiance is really good. Air-conditioning all around the office. Pay is nice though mediocre compared to other BPO's around the country. Management is so-so since the closer you are to the source, the quicker you get what you want/need. Work/Life balance is poor since shifts and offs changes now and then. Competition is coming, so I'm hoping Sitel would be better for us since Monopoly is history for them, piracy will be the new thing if they don't get things right.
December 2, 2019
It really makes us happy when our associates share their wonderful and heartfelt work experience in a public platform. !!!
Salary / Benefits
Good company to work with for all fresh graduates. The salary is very low but they have good benefits for the employees. The work their is not that kind of stressfull unlike to other company.
November 8, 2019
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
Salary / Benefits
For 3 years I've always worked in a graveyard shift. In this field of work I was able to enhance my communication skills. I've learned to provide quality service and customer satisfaction.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sitel?
Salary / Benefits
On the first day I submitted my resume to their office, I was pleased of how they process and application real quick. Training was made fun because our upper management and leaders are all into helping with comfort.
Pros
Allowances
Cons
Irate customers
Salary / Benefits
they have service to pick you up. i learned to be more responsible on the time shift and be more flexible. the management is good. nice, good and clean workplace.
Salary / Benefits
This is the first BPO company that I work with. It is also fun when I worked at Sitel where I had a family from a different mother. The only reason a left Sitel because the salary that I am earning is not enough for my family.
Salary / Benefits
It was good to work at Sitel. Salary is good, expected salary for the job I had. Training is great, was able to learned a lot from the account that I was assigned. Trainers were very patient in instructing and teaching agents. I was able to develop my communicating skill. I've gained ability to work analyze customer's need to ensure overall customer satisfaction. Was able to learn technical skills when it comes to TV and sound bars troubleshooting which is not my line since I'm a Comp Tech grad and my previous job before this was also regarding IT matters.
Pros
Bonuses, developed communicating skills
Cons
Split off, no fix time schedule
Salary / Benefits
two hours ahead before work starts. They enhanced my communication skills, People are inspiring and there is a lot of bonuses. We don't speak in tagalog while working but they won't discriminate you. Hardest part of the job is to reach the quota. Most enjoyable part is having parties and team buildings with my teammate.
Pros
Maxicare(card for medical expenses)
Cons
Long hours and big qoutas
Salary / Benefits
Sitel taught me alot about professionalism. Taught me how to manage my time, balance my career with other itineraries. It was good working there but I got old. GY shifts became a burden.
benefits
Cons
work loads
Salary / Benefits
Supervisors and co-workers are exemplary. Offers good benefits and incentives. Working under a team is great. Workplace and working environment i decent.
Pros
Incentives and Benefits
Cons
Provincial Rate
Salary / Benefits
The salary was great. However, the management was beyond awful. I cannot argue enough on how they handle their agents. Probably it all depends on who was the person in-charge, but it wasn't an ideal one in my time as an agent.
Pros
Salary
Salary / Benefits
What I liked most in my job is there reactions when I fix there computer. A lot of troubleshooting steps I learned for the past more than 2 years I also like working with my bosses and colleagues
Pros
Incentives and Power hour
Salary / Benefits
Learned a lot of process when it comes to troubleshooting, specially in fixing printer problems since my account handles problems when customers are having trouble with their printers. Was assigned to very fun team. hardest part of the job is dealing with customers who dosen't listen. enjoyable part of the job is being with your office-mates and lunch of course
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
I am Technical Support Representative in Sitel Philippines under the account of Direct TV. I am Call Center Agent and what we do is to help the clients to fix their connection and other technical matter.
Pros
lot of travel activities
Salary / Benefits
Overall, since it was my first job I learned how the BPO industry works. At first it was real hard working at night since I was not really used to it.