Here to help

Sitel Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Technical Support14 reviews
Philippines14 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Working in sitel as a tech-support is not that easy. You need to have a long patience and always have a positive vibe or attitude towards work for you to be able to handle stress.
Pros
High salary
Salary / Benefits
Toxic workplace, great to have good friend in this company but the company really sucks. The schedules here are given by the management, unless you are single and no other jobs this would be great. They wont work with you if you got another job, for a small pay they think you would be able to pay all your bills by being just with their company. The schedules are no options for you to have family life or personal schedules. You need to just take whatever schedule they want to give leaves no room for another job.
Pros
Maxicare
Cons
Toxic
Salary / Benefits
Responsible for keeping track of customer’s technical schedule. Obtains all relevant data in order to provide clients with accurate up to date service and product information as well as correctly address inquires and complaints.
Official response from Sitel
January 6, 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this positive review.
Salary / Benefits
Started my career in this company and learned a lot during those years.

From training, to getting your first call and graduating from nesting is all about fun.

Once you get to real work, you will not stop learning and having fun.
Salary / Benefits
all of the bosses are approachable, they have open door policies like you can directly talk to your OM, hardest part of the job is the night shifting schedule
Salary / Benefits
The company requires an optimistic mindset so you can interact with a lot of customers. The job is challenging at the same time it's interesting since you'll be able to speak with different people.
Pros
health insurances, free foods, free shuttle
Cons
long hrs, graveyard shifts
Salary / Benefits
There is not much encounter with the management. Facilities like finance is so far from the site. Not much relaxation venue. Agents are not acquainted with each other.
Salary / Benefits
It was a great opportunity working in SItel. I learned how to be patient especially in dealing of customer's complaints and I also learned how to value the money, living independently is really hard, you to pay all the bills by yourself and Sitel taught me how to save money,
Pros
Free vitamins every month
Cons
Queueing
Salary / Benefits
Sitel is a good stable company, where you can work with your open policy management. Managers, Workforce, Quality Assurance Team, Supervisor and Team lead are approachable and ever ready to support you to perform your job.
Pros
Training is awesome
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sitel?
Salary / Benefits
The job is challenging, i learned a lot especially on handling difficult situations. In all honesty, the company needs to improve on management area and compensation. I love the job and i enjoyed working with my teammates and supervisor.
Pros
freebies
Cons
compensation
Salary / Benefits
routinary work but really fun culture overall it was fine working there. the managers are really friendly and all work hard
Pros
health benefits food allowance
Cons
work hours
Salary / Benefits
One of the reasons why I chose to work with Sitel was because of the people I work with. I gained a lot of friends there. I was out of the company for more than a year now and I'm still friends with those people. We often hang out now but we keep in touch. Here in the Philippines, we love our friends and we treat each other like family. '

We also had a lot of activities in our account. We had team buildings and parties inside and outside the office. Our workplace has a billiard table and ping-pong table in the pantry.

I learned a lot when I was in Sitel. I developed a lot of skills like multi-tasking skills. I also became more confident in talking to people no matter what their nationality and citizenship is. I learned to become more patient. I became more courteous to other people. I learned to turn my weaknesses into strengths.
Pros
Free food, Health Care
Salary / Benefits
As I worked for the company for 6 years. I have experienced a lot of things that I may considered challenging and helped me to improve my skills and I have developed an excellent communication and technical skills with a very supportive management and a positive environment with highly skilled and friendly workers with you.
Salary / Benefits
The place was fun with my co-workers, I learned a lot of things every day on how to be at your best in everything that i do, I was given all the assistance for me to excel during my stay with Sitel
Pros
Good health benifits
Cons
N/a