How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Sitel Employee Reviews for Recruiting Specialist

Recruiting Specialist5 reviews
Philippines5 reviews
Salary / Benefits
It was fun working in the company. They promote a people-first culture, the environment was fast-paced and they value their people's talents by promoting people internally.
Salary / Benefits
salary is not competitive though they provide good trainings for employees. healthcare benefit back then was good but right now they change it and its no longer as comprehensive as before
Official response from Sitel
December 4, 2019
Thank you for sharing your honest opinion about the organization.Will notify the correct department regarding your suggestions.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot in this company. It gave me a lot of experience when it comes to human resources and the BPO in general. It gave me my first job and my experience in this company is very impactful on my career.
Salary / Benefits
Back in 2011-2013, in Sitel. I would have render up to 4 hours OT daily. My salary is way lower than my counterparts from other companies compared to the work load I'm tasked to do.
Salary / Benefits
This is a place where i called home for 4 years. I was able to gain solid recruitment experience with this company. This is also a company where everyone is treated as a part of the family.