Here to help

Sitel Employee Reviews for Fraud Analyst

Fraud Analyst16 reviews
Philippines16 reviews
Salary / Benefits
this company offers opportunity and its a fun place to work.

Sitel Group combines comprehensive customer care capabilities with unparalleled digital, training and technology expertise to help build brand loyalty and improve customer satisfaction.
Pros
monthly treats, open door policy, easy to get along with some ops
Cons
toxic colleague on my account 😂.. but toxic people are everywhere..
Salary / Benefits
Sitel is one of the company that gives chance to applicant even they fail for initial interview. I remember that was my 3rd company i applied for and it was my lucky day coz my friend is supposed to apply not me. I am not graduated for 4years course but thru Sitel they gave me a chance to show my ability. Sitel has Academy where applicant can get chance to have a FREE englis.comprehension
Salary / Benefits
My first company made my experience so good. The production managers are so nice and everyone is treated as a family. I learned a lot especially in billing, detecting Fraudsters and my skills in using the tools were fully enhanced.
Salary / Benefits
Good for beginners, fun workplace. Friendly people and management, I had a good time with this company. No pressure, they have a lot of good bosses and support, no pressure in training. Happy workplace
Cons
Mandatory OT's
Salary / Benefits
i describe it as stressful, yet challenging task, incentive wise : its low ive been a top agent once i got 1k only , health insurance :maxicare
interns of culture, Management is poor. my experience was i was endorsed to financial account. After 3 months they said the account is over staffing as per head count half of my team were transferred to a different account and half stayed yet without notice they transferred us to a different line of business handling fraud its a nice job as well but its disappointing to hear that they had new hire employess with my previous account, they say we were overstaffed in my preivous account yet they have new trainees

in terms of incentives its not dollar wise its peso. amounting of 1k-1500

what its good in the company is health insurance with maxicare and they are providing medicine allowances of 2500 every 3 months
Salary / Benefits
Sitel provided me a very warm environment that help me a lot to grow my skills. Also they always care about the well being of their employee, the managers are also very kind and always willing to give a helping hand
Pros
Free lunches, free vitamins
Salary / Benefits
Sitel Phils was my first BPO company very grateful and honored with the trust they have given me for 2 years and 8 months, been with a lot of good agents and down to earth team managers. Worked under fraud team, protecting clients personal identity, learned to managed and treasure how precious time passes. Management was that supportive by providing very good HMO for agents, culture was so light and easy to get along. Hardest part of job was when the process was getting too serious about getting rid of fraudsters. the most enjoyable part was when i was able to get my family along with my co team mates during team buildings and small gatherings.
Pros
Free food during US holidays and celebrations
Cons
Queuing
Salary / Benefits
Yes, the salary is no that big but being with a nice people would be enough to stay with the company. In that case, I can say that money can't buy happiness.
Salary / Benefits
Working in a BPO industry is somehow fun and tiring. Fun cause you get to meet different types of people with great personalities but tiring not physically but emotionally. it will drain you big time and leave you sulking. The management so far is good, working environment is okay, people are friendly and fun to be with. Dealing with more than 50 customers a day is exciting but the excitement fades away the moment u encounter hard-headed and not so easy type of customer, that's the hardest part of the job. though it is a normal thing since that's what i sign up for. Still the enjoyable part is also dealing with great and respectful customers who understands you as who you are and how you do your job.
Pros
free lunches on holiday and free items given
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working with Sitel because of the good ambiance and friendly environment.The management of the company is good as well.
Salary / Benefits
I love my job being a fraud analyst and also loved the environment, they treat each other like family members and the job isn't that hard for me.
Pros
Good work environment, you manage your own time and your own schedule at work
Cons
there is none
Salary / Benefits
The recent company that I've been with is Sitel. for me it is the best company so far, no wonder I lasted for 4 years and few months. What I like about my job is it's very easy. It became my comfort zone that it was really hard for me to go. It's not just the job, they also have the people that i worked with like my officemates and bosses, they were so nice that it feels like my second home. I was a fruad analyst, we would normally talk calls or go back office and analyse accounts, but ifs already late in the US, it's avail so more bonding time with my officemates. We have plenty of time that we even get to watch Game of thrones. I never had any problems there, but after I gave birth to my daugher, my motherly instinct hit me like lightning and made me realized that it's not about money anymore. I have to spend more time with her. That is why I decided to quit my job for good. It was the hardest decision I made in my entire life but I have to.
Pros
We get to watch TV
Cons
Pay is low for a mother of one
Salary / Benefits
My position has taught me the importance of clear communication and customer service over the phone. In my role I resolve customer problems, give and take accurate notes of conversations with customers.
Pros
good incentive program
Cons
office location is 2 hours travel from my place
Salary / Benefits
I have enjoyed everything, except salary. The salary that was offered is very low compared to the workload. Overall, I have learned a lot.
Salary / Benefits
As Fraud Analyst I get to investigate Identities and Transactions of American Customers and provide good customer service. I have learned to adjust and understand American culture and how important their credit score is. The management is fair and equal to everyone as well as my co-workers are friendly. Hardest part of the job is differentiating the process of our Fraud Investigation to other banks but I do enjoy the thrilling part of catching Fraudsters who steal other people's card information as well social security numbers
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Basic Salary
Salary / Benefits
Everyweek, there is always something to look out for when you're on the productions floor. Fun environment. The type of bond that I was able to experience between my cotrainees, teammates and supervisors are memorable.
Pros
theme days
Cons
disputes on contract