Sitel Employee Reviews for Customer Support Representative

Salary / Benefits
Worked here as Customer Service Representative. Assisting clients for their health benefits. High-tech, work-environment friendly, free coffees and lot of incentives.
Salary / Benefits
A very generous company from salary to benefits, I am very lucky to work with the best account, I enjoyed everything except my work-life balance got a little messed up because of course, night shift schedule is the worst, but that's how BPO company works and they compensate it very well so everything went well for me.
Salary / Benefits
Sitel is a good company, they have the best benefits not just for there employees but also to there employees family. they open up the skills of there employees. They provide all the needs of there employees.
Salary / Benefits
Compensation was really good, the environment is nice. With Sitel they help me a lot in terms of improving my ability to make sales. I learned a lot in terms of sales strategy.
January 6, 2020
We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.
Salary / Benefits
it is so much stressfull since our customers are mostly Americans from the masses. because they're going to ask you even a single penny for thier food or for them to gas up.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
Ot
December 19, 2019
It really makes us happy when our associates or former associates share their wonderful work experience in a public platform. !!!
Salary / Benefits
The company is amazing. They encourage people to work hard. They provide an excellent customer service. They want best for their employees. They provide good benefits.
December 10, 2019
Salary / Benefits
It was a wonderful workplace were you can work and have a career. Lot's of experience I gained while working. Everyone always involve on anyone in a positive way.
Pros
Free lunches, free shutte bus
Salary / Benefits
Support is also doing their best to help their agents. A quick paced environment, you need to focus on your job while in n the office. Mandatory OTs and also the benefits is the best.
Salary / Benefits
Taught me the basic knowledge i need to know to pursue and has taught me the skills i have right now in my career. This has been a great experience and learning.
Salary / Benefits
Sitel is one of the best company for me. The Coaches never failed to teach me on how ti provide satisfaction to customer's needs. The benefits are just what my family needed. Now i want to venture othe companies to enhance my skills and meet new people.
Pros
Freindly environment and benefits are just fine.
Cons
Limited choice of concessionaire.
Salary / Benefits
Sitel was my first company in the BPO industry. It was great and I really learned a lot. Their training is extensive, especially in terms of communication skills.
Salary / Benefits
My day with Sitel starts at 8pm then ends at 5:30am.We receive calls from clients from US having issues with their internet connection. With Sitel I've learned to work with other people over the phone. I've learned how be patient with irate clients. Sitel is my very first call center job. Hardest part of the job was dealing with clients who use profanity words most of the time. Enjoyable part is of the job was when an irate client appreciate your effort.
Pros
night differencial
Cons
some of my managers are hard to talk to.
Salary / Benefits
Staying in this company is not worth your effort. All I learned in this company is work until you die. There are unjustifiable decisions made and too hard to work with supervisors. They always say, "we are preparing you to become a leader, but its not the best way to motivate agents or employees".
Salary / Benefits
I handled Microsoft products in Sitel.I provide customer service by helping customer get what they need when it comes to software installation in their computer.Giving information regarding microsoft product
Salary / Benefits
One of the best companies I have worked with. The management and the people are easy to deal with which made my job easier. Will never forget the experience of working to the said company.
Salary / Benefits
Talking to Americans would always be a delight, but talking to them about their money could sometimes be wearing my patience. They scream and yell since ofcourse they would want to know where their money went. It may stress some people out but if wasnt that big of a deal with me since the team i was with gave out a good support system.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Odd hours
Salary / Benefits
I just had a brief experience with this company and i must give them a rate of 10 when it comes to their training team and hr team. However when i got into the production area after passing their training i noticed that they are not really concerned with their employees especially when it comes to their health. I remember coming into work with hoarseness in my voice since it was a very busy week since its holiday and even though pain is evident in my voice and face as well i was still forced to take in calls. I was an hour away from the end of my shift when they decided to pull me out because i was no longer can talk.
Pros
Communication Skills
Cons
Lack of concern to their employees
Salary / Benefits
One of the best call center firm in the Philippines with the trainings that they have for their employees. Sitel is one great company and a stepping stone for job seekers that doesn't have any job experience yet.
Pros
Free lunch on holidays
Cons
Long hours of overtime whenever there is a system issue
Salary / Benefits
*Its stressful because 7 out of your 10 customers is irate. *What i learned is,being a professional even if your customer is already shouting at you,having patience. *my co-workers are all professional. *this job is very challenging because its a financial account(a debit card provider).and you'll deal with irate customers,and they're the poorest of the poor.
Pros
rice allowances, and fare allowance
Salary / Benefits
Our responsible is to answer international calls. We activate cards, help customers create online user ids, check their balance, help customers make bill payment. Handles any fraudulent activity that was made on the card. Resolving disputes and customer complaints. Providing product advice, knowledge and guidance to customers. Maintaining high standards of customer service to hit the company’s target thru healthy competition. the hardest part of the job was the night shift, however we become used to it.
Pros
free cofee
Cons
night shift
Salary / Benefits
When it comes to working environment its kind of stressful because of the number of phone calls that we are receiving. But even if the environment is kind of stressful, still, I can able to manage my work as a Customer Support representative. I consider myself as a people person because I like to socialize with other people, working with other people help me stronger and wiser. About the benefits, it was really good because of the health benefits that the company provided.
Pros
free launches
  1. Customer Support Representative