Here to help

Sitel Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative569 reviews
Philippines569 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I can say that I enjoyed staying with the company but the fact that I need to choose from job over my health. I choose to take a break first so even though I feel bad in leaving the company I just closed my eyes and choose the best thing.
Pros
More incentive depending on the LOB
Cons
Force OT
Salary / Benefits
Nice to work, all co workers are friendly managers are helpful though the pay is on minimum. Very good working environment. I would recommend to work here.
Salary / Benefits
Oh man, you're just like a robot more or less! Good thing that my coaches were kind, otherwise, don't work for Sitel! The work environment is extremely stressful in exchange for low pay!
Pros
No pros
Cons
Extremely stressful and toxic
Salary / Benefits
This is where I can say that Sitel is a great place to work with. Great place to learn things however most of the support or let say that most of the person who was promoted was not the type of person who you want to ask for help since they will let you feel that they are more superior than you.
Pros
Cons
toxic management
Salary / Benefits
Operation managers are approachable and easy to talk to. No power trippers among top level management. Work peers are supportive of newbies. Pantry offers several vendors that will fit your budget.
Pros
Relaxing chill rooms
Cons
No lockers provided
Salary / Benefits
As CSR my day starts with team huddle, reading updates and reviewing our Internal knowledge base. Then I will start receiving calls for the whole shift. I have learned how to make good call ans exceeds customer expectation for every call. The workplace is fun. Hard part is forcasting our schedule because we only receive our schedule a week ahead which sometimes affect future plans like attending school matter for my children.
Pros
Pizza party whenever we meet monthly target from our coach
Cons
Updating schedules
Salary / Benefits
It was awesome experience to work as a Customer Service Representative. I can gladly say that I learned a lot of things and develop my hidden skills in speaking and communications with people. I also improve the way I speak up in public and became more matured adult in solving problem.
Pros
Better not say it.
Cons
Better not say it.
Salary / Benefits
When it came to the management all you need to do is be a leader not a boss or don't use you position against you agent And good thing about sitel is i like the ambiance and the benefits
Pros
Home base
Cons
Healthcare
Salary / Benefits
nice company, competitive colleagues. fair enough management.Some supervisors are approachable. A bit low salary compare to other companies. Pay out is always on time.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sitel?
Salary / Benefits
Being a CSR is a new field for me. At first i was hesitant to pursue the job application. However as the day goes by, I am familiarized with the process. I get to know people and i make new friends. It became easy for me.
Salary / Benefits
Sitel is advancing its position as a world leader in outsourced customer care innovation. With over 30 years of industry experience. the nature of work is very competitive. I always strive to be on top each and every month. I am actually a 3 time passion awardee in Sitel wherein no one had ever done that until now.
Pros
Free lunch during holidays
Cons
Overtime
Salary / Benefits
If you're employed with and re deployed due to pulled out or decreased numbers of employees in an account, you will wait a long time to be redeployed again even though there are a lot of accounts available for you.
Pros
Cons
No salary
Salary / Benefits
Sitel is good in terms of the environment. A lot of benefits and quality training. Good location as well. They can easily provide good transportation shuttle free.
Salary / Benefits
The compensations, benfits, HMO and other incentives are well given to all employees. The staff, admin, team leader, manager are well treated and as ease personalities from them.
Salary / Benefits
The company demands too much, and gives back too little. They like to chew you out for slight mistakes, but never admit to their own, or take responsibility when need be.
Salary / Benefits
My typical routine at work is fast phasing due to midnight shift all week because our account is all bound in America. I learned new techniques in handling customers specially an irrate one and multi-tasking jobs. The management is fair enough to everyone. Our work place is good and relaxed in a way the kind of our job.
Salary / Benefits
It is fun and stressful at the same time working with Sitel. Kudos to the people that I met they are all amazing and trustworthy.management are reliable
Salary / Benefits
Fun and just relaxed. People are friendly... I always thought that call centers are not for me until i was able to work in Sitel. As for my part, I had a great experience in the company-- my workmates were super friendly, we really felt the meaning of being in the team. The account I was in had a down to earth Manager. The management then took care of us well.
Salary / Benefits
Sitel is a legitimate company offering work for home call center jobs on a full and part-time basis. These call center jobs include paid training and full benefits. Employees receive an hourly wage and receive payments on a biweekly basis. ... The company is also strict with its work schedule
Salary / Benefits
I actually have nothing to say about sitel except for my last coach who did not give the pay for the final cutoff that i have worked for. aside from that, overall is good
Salary / Benefits
Firstly, be confident while you will be interviewed and just relax. Interviewer will make sure that you will interviewed on time. They have friendly environment.