Here to help

Sitel Employee Reviews for Customer Care Specialist

Customer Care Specialist7 reviews
Philippines7 reviews
Salary / Benefits
In regards to Health benefits this company is top notch. Just make sure you are ready for a challenge and up for it, They will keep people who can meet and go beyond expectations..
Salary / Benefits
Easy account but Super Toxic Management. Paid well but always delayed. Not consistent in setting goals for the job. Load of work is light all in all. Workmates are also happy to be with
Salary / Benefits
It's my first job and I can say when I was in training, I learned a lot. From customer service to socializing. I had a great team and a good management.
Pros
Freebies and small cakes during birthdays.
Cons
Long hours.
Salary / Benefits
Sitel always puts people first. This company has competitive management and employees which helps to produce a high quality customer service all over the US.
Salary / Benefits
With Sitel Philippines there were never a time that I got bored with our work it was like everyday is a learning but with people that enjoys learning to.
Pros
Dayshift
Cons
Predominantly Dayshift account
Salary / Benefits
-taking calls and helping passengers regarding their concern -i learned to multitask and work with people over the phone -managing time went to the higher level since my shift is at night -fun to be with and helpful -having to deal with irate passengers -helping passengers with regards to their concern
Salary / Benefits
Very typical work as a call center agent but people there is the reason why you keep on going to work.Hardest part will be when it's queuing.
Pros
you can seat beside your friend while working
Cons
don't touch the mute button