Here to help

Sitel Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Call Center Representative42 reviews
Philippines42 reviews
Salary / Benefits
its fun on a daily basis
and I learned a lot of things especially dealing with the customers

management is good as well

workplace is good since im working with my friends

hardest thing that im doing everyday is convincing the customer to buy the stuff that im selling
Pros
short breaks
Cons
short breaks
December 19, 2019
Thank you for reaching out and provide your feedback. We take this type of experiences very seriously as we want to provide the best work environment to all our associates. We've sent these comments to the correct department so they can take a look into this.
Josue
Salary / Benefits
People are the best! Managers and co workers. They train you well. The coach you so well. You can rely to everyone. Every person will help each other if they didn't know what to do.
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
Schedule.
Salary / Benefits
My experience is is related in holding a computer,like documenting,paper works,encoding and receiving calls from the customers or client,inventory of stock may include if advice yearly.
Salary / Benefits
Very thankful to the company for the opportunity- overall management are all good they handle their employees very great.

I highly recommend Sitel to other
Salary / Benefits
Supervisors handled me were all the best superior to work with. You would love to come to work everyday🙂. It was just far from me thats why I decided to leave to balance my life as a mother but if given opporunity I would choose going back to them.
December 3, 2019
These words of appreciation really means a lot to us as an organization.
Thanks for such lovely words !
Salary / Benefits
Doesn't have a fixed schedule, have lots of over time, their management is okay, the workplace culture is not ideal, you can do a good job, the hardest part is being in a toxic workplace, i enjoyed my job.
November 18, 2019
Josue
Salary / Benefits
Well I'm glad to get a job for local or specially international to earn more for my family and to get much hiring position. I need also more experience to use in over seas
Salary / Benefits
Hitting your sales goal allows you to get more incentives.
The health care benefits is the best part bcos your family will get the hassle free consultation and check ups courtesy of MAXI-CARE provided by Sitel.
Pros
good training and you can find helpful supervisors that could assist you around the production area.
Cons
salary disputes and mandatory overtime, don't care much about their employee. required to shift even though you are sick.
I learned how to:

answer calls and respond to emails

handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email

research required information using available resources

manage and resolve customer complaints

provide customers with product and service information

enter new customer information into system

update existing customer information

process orders, forms and applications

identify and escalate priority issues

route calls to appropriate resource

follow up customer calls where necessary

document all call information according to standard operating procedures

complete call logs

produce call reports
Salary / Benefits
it's good that you can help and serve people whom you don't know but in terms in a call Center it's very very hard specially when it comes to target you will always feel sick.
Cons
no overtime pay
Salary / Benefits
Sitel is a good company. The bosses our kind, my supervisors and trainers are kind, and understanding, they want you to learn, and they will make you feel that they really want you to be a part of their team.
Salary / Benefits
Free meal everyday and no toxic co workers, they also give us break and more rewards. The management of the company is quite good. The hardest part of job is to be polite at all times
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Sitel provides better oppurtunities to every individual who are ambitious to work in the company.Sitel has a great working ambiance to every employee.Sitel also provide fabulous health benifit.e.g.maxicare.Sitel also provide contingous or un ending oppurtunities to every dedicated employee.
Pros
free unlimited coffee
Cons
very stressfull
Salary / Benefits
This is my first job when i finished my college. of course for me this is the hardest work that i was experience. Because since i an a filipino I know basic English. When i was in the working place i am not allowed to speak the filipino language because the manager practicing me so if we speak to the foreigner through phone we are comfortable. I worked in graveyard and night schedule and 2 days off work per week. They have a good environment and friendly employees.
Salary / Benefits
In SITEL, you will learn how to smart. You can be who you are and what you want to be.

You will not be intimidated by your supervisors because they're approachable and fun to work with.

Medical insurance is awesome. Vitamins will be available upon request. Affiliated hospitals are class.
Pros
medical insurance
Cons
limited shuttle services
Salary / Benefits
Sitel was an amazing experience for me especially being part of an amazing account, I would honestly say that I had a lot of fun and looked forward to working. What a typical day for me includes office mates exchanging what the next company event is, checking which food booth is open at the cafeteria and if I'm early enough, let my boss know I'm there and ask if he needs the extra hours on hand. If not (as sometimes, we're not allowed to OT)check the sleeping quarters and get a quick nap. In Sitel, I've learned to better my English skills, be proficient in handling customers with varying moods as well as polish technical skills I've learned at college to help other people. My team leader and operation managers helped me a lot grow within the company as they kept pushing me not only to improve others but they also observed me helping others as well and pushed me to be better with it. I suppose the hardest part of the job was the legal issues surrounding minors as working on a gaming account, as much as I'd like giving benefit of the doubt, you can never be too sure who you're dealing with though the most enjoyable part of the job as a technical support was the feeling of thinking outside the box to be able to address their concerns and hearing their gratitude
Pros
Free lunch on occassion, medical benefits, the sleeping quarters
Cons
Volatile schedules (possible every week different day offs)
Salary / Benefits
I have 8 hours working at SITEL Baguio,Iv'e learned how to communicate with different types of persons,the management is so good,the working place are very nice because I am in the office, I think the hardest part of my job is shifting the hours but I balance it, and I enjoy every hour because I love my Job.
Pros
free coffee
Salary / Benefits
Being with Sitel for almost 6 six years help me a lot. Ive learn to deal with different kind of people as well to attend to their needs. I also enjoyed helping customers who are really in need because at the end it feels good that you were able to help them. Monthly incentives as well as medical insurance is really good.
Pros
Free transportation and lunches
Salary / Benefits
This is a fast paced environment. Fun while learning or training. Management treated us as friends not superiors. Has an open book policy. The hardest part is the journey to work.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
journey to work
Salary / Benefits
I worked in Sitel as technical support and I have learned a lot of things, like troubleshooting and multi-tasking. The most enjoyable part of the job was nesting.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace with occasional team building. All agents are a team player. A lot of commission and incentives for performing agents. Supervisors are easy to work with and they keep a fun environment workplace