How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Sitel Employee Reviews in Tarlac City

Tarlac City33 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Fun and just relaxed. People are friendly... I always thought that call centers are not for me until i was able to work in Sitel. As for my part, I had a great experience in the company-- my workmates were super friendly, we really felt the meaning of being in the team. The account I was in had a down to earth Manager. The management then took care of us well.
Salary / Benefits
Sitel is advancing its position as a world leader in outsourced customer care innovation. With over 30 years of industry experience. the nature of work is very competitive. I always strive to be on top each and every month. I am actually a 3 time passion awardee in Sitel wherein no one had ever done that until now.
Pros
Free lunch during holidays
Cons
Overtime
Salary / Benefits
Sitel is a legitimate company offering work for home call center jobs on a full and part-time basis. These call center jobs include paid training and full benefits. Employees receive an hourly wage and receive payments on a biweekly basis. ... The company is also strict with its work schedule
Salary / Benefits
I actually have nothing to say about sitel except for my last coach who did not give the pay for the final cutoff that i have worked for. aside from that, overall is good
Salary / Benefits
Sitel has a big contribution where am I right now but the reason why I left is because I am no longer happy with what Im doing and I wanted to explore more. Opens up other skills I have and feel more of people-oriented company.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Sitel for more than two years helped me boost my confidence and work with grace under pressure specially in dealing with different types of person/customer. I have learned to be more patient with people who has opposite side of my character.
Salary / Benefits
Sitel is a good company, they have the best benefits not just for there employees but also to there employees family. they open up the skills of there employees. They provide all the needs of there employees.
Salary / Benefits
Fun work place, competetive salary, good environment, great teamates and manager but nightshift will shorten your life. That's why I'm looking for a job with day shift
Official response from Sitel
January 6, 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this heartfelt review.
Salary / Benefits
They didn't treasure you as their employee, they did not give the right benefits that you are entitled for. It's just very disappointed in my part as one of the support team.
Official response from Sitel
November 21, 2019
Thank you for reaching out and provide your feedback. We take this type of experiences very seriously as we want to provide the best work environment to all our associates. As for the benefits, we do provide a wide array of benefits to all associates such as: life long skills, growth opportunities- 91% of our promotions are made internally, diversity work environment- We are a bold company that believes in diversity and respect. We are coming up with more benefits in order to provide the best possible experience to all of you.Josue
Salary / Benefits
Actually i work at SITEL night shift and i learned a lot being a customer service representative i learned being humble and patient to our clients and customer. The management their is very accommodated and the workplace is very nice, The hardest part of the job is when the customer is become irate. The most enjoyable part of the job is we have a huddle in our team we have a teamwork.
Salary / Benefits
Sitel is good when it comes in salary, and also all their staff in recruitment its so friendly. The way they assist their employee.And also supportive
Salary / Benefits
Pros - Healthcare provider. - Free shuttle service - Leadership training Cons - Political motive by mid-management leading to business dysfunction. - Venomous and toxic environment. - Poor background check leading to hiring of call center hopper. - The management and culture lost their credibility every time someone else will move out. They mismanage the resignation and confidentially/potential job reemployment.
Salary / Benefits
I also enjoy working wit them especially having friends at work. I learned how to be independent in this company. Management is also considerate and polite.
Salary / Benefits
I would love to stay in Sitel however the management really treats their employee's really bad, the pay is even not consistent and took me almost 6 months to even get cleared.
Pros
Friendly Co workers
Cons
Stressful Environment
Salary / Benefits
I've learned a lot from this institution. Including Selection of Employees. Compliance, Outsourcing. We also practiced advertising strategies to invite people to the company.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed my stay there just that i dealt with personal and health related issues that s why i left. I miss working with sitel. When i started i was having a hard time with my work but the support group i had was very helpful.
Pros
Freebies
Salary / Benefits
Working in Sitel (currently) gives so much sense of direction. A very fantastic culture and amazing environment having so much friendly colleagues and customers. I found myself very well belong and loved in this company. There are tough times but there's so much moments that you can't even think that it is actually a working place for such having an amazing people in this amazing company.
Salary / Benefits
Great working place. Creative, Supportive, Caring, Understanding and Friendly companions, wave mates, team mates and supports and supervisors. Even has a mini coffee shop in the middle of the pantry
Salary / Benefits
The management was great. They really take care their employees and they give importance to every employee in the site. They help people to grow and learn from mistakes. They are very considerate. Overall was great.
Salary / Benefits
This company is one of my favorite among all the companies I have worked. Its because they know how to take care of all their employees. They totally know the needs of their people.
Pros
Free hot drinks like coffee, and hot chocolate.
Cons
Health benefits.
Salary / Benefits
Good salary, working condition and encourage people first environment. They have a clean and nice office in San miguel Tarlac. Hope they open more accounts for future employment