How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Sitel Employee Reviews in Quezon City

Quezon City56 reviews
Salary / Benefits
You will learn a lot, meet different people. Multitasking skill is needed. You hvae to cope up with stress since this is a BPO. If you'll perform well you will get rewards for it.
Salary / Benefits
Your career (given that you have a track record of good performance) grows together with the company. Unlike traditional offices, new and established call centers continue to expand and offer more opportunities for growth. Many call center professionals get promoted within one to two years, also BPO companies offer higher pay and numerous perks to attract prospective employees and retain existing teams. These include top-notch healthcare packages, incentives, and more. Now here are the cons. MONOTONOUS work Call center processes tend to be repetitive, making it difficult for some employees to stay motivated. Low motivation levels have been linked to poor performance, so you'll have to find a coping mechanism to overcome the monotony. Some agents engage in different social activities, hobbies, and sports. Higher stress levels Call center jobs are usually in the customer service department, which means you'd be dealing with many disappointed or worse, angry callers. You'd need more patience to be able to effectively deal with these types of calls. While BPO seats in Manila are highly desirable, they come with a considerable level of stress. Shifting schedule Call center jobs require companies to match the client's time zone. Since most of the clients are in the United States and UK, call center agents would need to work in changing shifts during the wee hours of the night to match this required schedule. If you think you are not a night person, you might want to look for an Australian account. There is no such thing as a perfect job. Every job has its unique - more...
Salary / Benefits
As one of the most popular call centre in the Philippines, Sitel is expanding in different provinces across the country giving work opportunities to those living outside the Philippine capital. The company offers a competitive range of employee benefits, and assures giving accurate salary and growth opportunities. However, one must have the stamina in working on rotating shifts as well as graveyard times.
Official response from Sitel
November 25, 2019
Thank you for sharing the honest feedback with us.We really appreciate the warm words from you. It really means a lot to us.
Salary / Benefits
This was my first job after graduating college and I must say that i truly am blessed to be given the chance to work with such great company and great people. This company does not just give good benefits but also taking care of its employees.
Pros
Good HMO and other benefits
Cons
Basic salary is not competitive
Salary / Benefits
I actually loved working with them, they have a lot of fun projects/events to keep every employees from getting bored from their work, their employees are very nice and easy to approach, it's almost perfect but unfortunately the location is too far from my place, also their HMO benefit is too hard to process I wasn't even able to used it to my dependents when they got hospitalized, because they are not covering a lot of things and their reimbursement is also very complicated and difficult to process, I was so disappointed.
Pros
they renovated the pantry area, it is now very instagramable :)
Cons
jollibee, ministop and the pantry foods are the only choices, if you're lucky maybe bonchon but they are not open for 24hrs.
Salary / Benefits
It was good to work at Sitel. Salary is good, expected salary for the job I had. Training is great, was able to learned a lot from the account that I was assigned. Trainers were very patient in instructing and teaching agents. I was able to develop my communicating skill. I've gained ability to work analyze customer's need to ensure overall customer satisfaction. Was able to learn technical skills when it comes to TV and sound bars troubleshooting which is not my line since I'm a Comp Tech grad and my previous job before this was also regarding IT matters.
Pros
Bonuses, developed communicating skills
Cons
Split off, no fix time schedule
Salary / Benefits
I love this company, because this is the first job that i had i love the atmosphere, people surrounds me even thought the salary is not that big, as long as im happy and feelin love on the job that i have i can handle and deal with it. Its not about how much we earn, its about the memory and moment to the place and to the people, money cant buy happiness.
Pros
Over time incentives
Cons
I dont think some cons for it
Salary / Benefits
I've learned a lot from this company. Good start for people who wanted to have BPO exp. The training is good. They are also conducting activities monthly to hype performance.
Pros
Claimed easy acct
Cons
Salary is not competitive
Salary / Benefits
Workplace was nice and has a friendly environment. I was shifted from dayshift to graveyard shift when I was still with Sitel, which made it difficult for me since I have to commute from fairview to Ortigas, specially if my shift was aligned to rush hour. But all in all it was nice working in sitel.
Pros
On time salary.
Cons
Far from home.
Salary / Benefits
This company really recognizes the employees who go extra mile. The trainers are very informative and has a heart to agents who have hard times during training period.
Pros
Health Card is beneficial as you can have reimbursement for some health related expenses.
Cons
Some tenured agents tend to have a condescending attitude.
Salary / Benefits
Since this is a my first center. It is a good place to starr for me. This is the company that is pro employees. They value employees like a family. The company provides a lot of employee engagement activities that will make everyone enjoy.
Salary / Benefits
Great ,Awesome,Positive It is a good company that gives good benefits. I highly recommend it to first timers in BPO. They will open new doors for you.
Pros
Environment
Cons
Sallary
Salary / Benefits
Sitel has fun environment. The management is friendly and approachable. Accounts were not toxic. Queues are light and manageable. There's an opportunity for growth.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Compensation is not competitive
Salary / Benefits
satisfied employee, you have to earn hard what you get. very accomodating colleague. good benefits. I learned more things like handling irate customers
Salary / Benefits
all of the bosses are approachable, they have open door policies like you can directly talk to your OM, hardest part of the job is the night shifting schedule
Salary / Benefits
It became my home for almost 2yrs and they helped me see my capabilities and potenials. With Site'ls helped i was able to enchance my skillls, and i really enjoyed the wok envirnoment that they have.
Salary / Benefits
They make sure that their employees are well taken cared of. I learn how to handle a group of people. How to be a Team leader The company doesn't discriminate gender
Salary / Benefits
I worked here, I liked the way Sitel handle there Employees, thing is salary package are uncompetitive than other BPO Company. But if you starting your career here in BPO industry, this is the best learning startup ground for you
Pros
Cons
Salary Package
Salary / Benefits
Promotes career advancement, equal opportunities and provided good healthcare benefits. Depending on clients workign can be enjoyable as well. Multiple sites to work at.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace. Helped me to improve my communication skills, punctuality, costumer service skills and etc. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I made new friends and get to connect to many people (candidates).
Salary / Benefits
Working in Sitel was really an unforgettable experience. Mentors were really approachable and fun to be with. Had to resign though, felt like the job wasn't for me.