Here to help
Information from Sitel:

Sitel Employee Reviews in Puerto Princesa

Puerto Princesa9 reviews
Salary / Benefits
It was awesome experience to work as a Customer Service Representative. I can gladly say that I learned a lot of things and develop my hidden skills in speaking and communications with people. I also improve the way I speak up in public and became more matured adult in solving problem.
Pros
Better not say it.
Cons
Better not say it.
Salary / Benefits
This company offers a well established communication skills and also the ambiance is very good,people there also is well trainable and you can approach them any time
December 30, 2019
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this honest review.
Salary / Benefits
The office ambiance is really good. Air-conditioning all around the office. Pay is nice though mediocre compared to other BPO's around the country. Management is so-so since the closer you are to the source, the quicker you get what you want/need. Work/Life balance is poor since shifts and offs changes now and then. Competition is coming, so I'm hoping Sitel would be better for us since Monopoly is history for them, piracy will be the new thing if they don't get things right.
December 2, 2019
It really makes us happy when our associates share their wonderful and heartfelt work experience in a public platform. !!!
Salary / Benefits
Doesn't have a fixed schedule, have lots of over time, their management is okay, the workplace culture is not ideal, you can do a good job, the hardest part is being in a toxic workplace, i enjoyed my job.
November 18, 2019
Thank you for reaching out and provide your feedback. We take this type of experiences very seriously as we want to provide the best work environment to all our associates. We've sent these comments to the correct department so they can take a look into this. Josue
Salary / Benefits
I like the work it's people first. But in terms of salary it's too low for a breadwinner in the family. I can't say anything bad about Sitel. They become my family and they mold be as a strong professional woman.
Salary / Benefits
I am Technical Support Representative in Sitel Philippines under the account of Direct TV. I am Call Center Agent and what we do is to help the clients to fix their connection and other technical matter.
Pros
lot of travel activities
Salary / Benefits
It was a very challenging work experience because I have to work at night. It is my first job so there was really big changes with my lifestyle. I learned a lot though. Being a call center agent specifically as a technical support representative, I had to have long patience with my customers. I have to be tough and convincing enough for them to listen to me and for them to follow every step that we need to do to resolve the issue. It was a great experience to be a part of DirecTv (account that I had) and also Sitel. The only problem I had was that I never received an increase on my salary after I was regularized, which is I supposed to have it on my 6th month working there and until now it is still being processed.
Pros
training, health benefits
Cons
no increase after 6 months, OTs not paid
Salary / Benefits
being with people is fun and having an interaction with them and conversation is much more funner .. people will learn to respect and unrespect you a lot of things could always happen everyday and laziness won't always help
Pros
targets when reach you'll be free whole day
Cons
target is unreachable
Salary / Benefits
The job is challenging, i learned a lot especially on handling difficult situations. In all honesty, the company needs to improve on management area and compensation. I love the job and i enjoyed working with my teammates and supervisor.
Pros
freebies
Cons
compensation