Here to help
Information from Sitel:

Sitel Employee Reviews in Pasig

Pasig220 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Fun environment and supportive management.The company provides a lot of training.You will bebhandling multiple sites but your capacity on current stff level is not consumated unless you file a resignation. Overall, the experience is so good
Pros
HMO and Flexible working hours
Cons
Current work not suitable on your title
Salary / Benefits
Oh man, you're just like a robot more or less! Good thing that my coaches were kind, otherwise, don't work for Sitel! The work environment is extremely stressful in exchange for low pay!
Pros
No pros
Cons
Extremely stressful and toxic
Salary / Benefits
Sitel is actually my first BPO and I can say they are good. Sitel takes care of their employees like their family and gives you opportunities that you deserve.
Pros
Huge company and gives you a lot of opportunities
Cons
There are some management issues
Salary / Benefits
It was fun working in the company. They promote a people-first culture, the environment was fast-paced and they value their people's talents by promoting people internally.
Salary / Benefits
In regards to Health benefits this company is top notch. Just make sure you are ready for a challenge and up for it, They will keep people who can meet and go beyond expectations..
Salary / Benefits
nice company, competitive colleagues. fair enough management.Some supervisors are approachable. A bit low salary compare to other companies. Pay out is always on time.
Pros
free coffee
Salary / Benefits
Sitel is good in terms of the environment. A lot of benefits and quality training. Good location as well. They can easily provide good transportation shuttle free.
Salary / Benefits
Sitel trained me to be competitive and quality conscious without sacrificing the customer satisfaction. The environment is fast-paced, dynamic and diverse culture.
Salary / Benefits
The compensations, benfits, HMO and other incentives are well given to all employees. The staff, admin, team leader, manager are well treated and as ease personalities from them.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sitel?
Salary / Benefits
It was a nice experience working with this company. Though the salary is not that high but the knowledge i've learned from the pass is exceed my expectation,plus the good people you are working with.
Salary / Benefits
Good vibes! A lot, being patient, more understanding, flexibility Nice, fun but very interrogating about personal life Very fun workplace, happy working with awesome people Talking to people who can't understand you at all The people surrounding you especially when it's salary day!!!
Salary / Benefits
Fun place to work. This company was my first company where I stayed for almost 3 years. I started as an agent and fortunately promoted as a Learning Specialist Apprentice after a year.
Salary / Benefits
Great place to start your career in the BPO industry. Awesome Healthcare benefits, not just big of a pay. but culture is good. recommended .......................
Salary / Benefits
I want to classify my case as a blessing. The people from TA has a lot to work on during the time I got into the interview and the packages. There were delays but they are really as transparent as much as possible. For 4 months as an agent I was promoted to SME and been here for more than a year!
Salary / Benefits
It was in Sitel where I was trained to be one of the best leaders in the industry. Training was forced which allowed me to be exposed to different experiences.
Salary / Benefits
Sitel is a food company especially for the fresh graduates. I thank Sitel because they give a a chance to be their employee and i learned a lot of skills.
March 9, 2020
Thank you very much for taking your time out an leave us this beautiful note.
Salary / Benefits
very good training for starting career, amazing facilities and training rooms, however lacks of skeleton bay during production and peak time but still i salute the coaches and trainors
February 24, 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this honest review.
Salary / Benefits
I learned about volume hiring of agent positions. It was a good recruitment experience and I learned a lot because it was my second job and I was able to stay there for more than 2 years.
Salary / Benefits
I worked here as a Technical Service Rep for a month. The salary was very low. I find the shifting scheds to be difficult for me. It wasn't easy to respond to an irate customer.
Salary / Benefits
The environment was good. It was relaxed enough not to feel too much pressure but competitive enough for you to work harder towards your individual and team goals
January 23, 2020
We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.
Salary / Benefits
Responsible for keeping track of customer’s technical schedule. Obtains all relevant data in order to provide clients with accurate up to date service and product information as well as correctly address inquires and complaints.
January 6, 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this positive review.