Here to help
Information from Sitel:

Sitel Employee Reviews in Manila

Manila64 reviews
Salary / Benefits
its fun on a daily basis
and I learned a lot of things especially dealing with the customers

management is good as well

workplace is good since im working with my friends

hardest thing that im doing everyday is convincing the customer to buy the stuff that im selling
Pros
short breaks
Cons
short breaks
December 19, 2019
Thank you for reaching out and provide your feedback. We take this type of experiences very seriously as we want to provide the best work environment to all our associates. We've sent these comments to the correct department so they can take a look into this.
Josue
Salary / Benefits
Being a sales representative you need to be knowledgable with the product that you are offering so if the customer asks you about the product that you are selling you can answer it
Salary / Benefits
Compensation was really good, the environment is nice. With Sitel they help me a lot in terms of improving my ability to make sales. I learned a lot in terms of sales strategy.
January 6, 2020
We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.
Salary / Benefits
amazing environment, good benefits and incentives as well as health incentives, good salary and happy workplace even though graveyard shift. learned a lot.
December 4, 2019
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
Salary / Benefits
Good People but since it is a BPO company, politics is the main issue.Management sometimes does not give an increase annually. Graveyard shift only no available morning shifts. Managers are untouchables and not approachable.
Pros
Good People
Cons
Politics, salary and management
-Good for internship.
-Good for fresh graduates.

-Positions are in shifting schedule.

-Too far from location/home.

-Good salary and benefits.

-Good company.
Salary / Benefits
I have been with Sitel for almost 3 years now, since hired April, 2016. I have used my previous travel account experience, to easily adapt to my new job. I have enjoyed my job and now as Help Desk, to build more trust and maintaining clients loyalty.
Pros
On time salary.
Cons
No annual salary increase.
Salary / Benefits
its was a great and friendly competition everyday with my co sales teammates. we manage every sales opportunity and provides good customer service satisfaction
Salary / Benefits
Very cool environment. people knows people. billiards, gym, and cafeteria. i worked for the campaign called Groupon. it is an online shopping site where you can buy literally everything like appliances, sports equipment, concert tickets, etc.
Salary / Benefits
They take care their employees properly, they provide vitamins and some freebies although each account have their own offer to they employees to uplift their morale. The only concern so far by the employees are about the salary.
Pros
free coffee
Salary / Benefits
I did grow and learned a lot new things working with Sitel.
Salary / Benefits
It's fun working in sitel, it's just happened that employees work and looking for high salary especially those person who are the breadwinner of the family.
Pros
Friendly leaders and mentors
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
My background includes serving as a customer service associate in a call center. I went back here in our province due to family matters. I've been in call center for almost 10 months, where my responsibilities included placing orders, handling customer merchandise returns, issuing refunds/store credits, flagging damaged merchandise for shipment back to vendors.
Salary / Benefits
You cant feel any stress while working. all of the people is friendly. our manager is down to earth as well. good environment. your working station is worth sitting.
Pros
free smile
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Having a call center experience is a great advantage as this will boost your confidence to communicate with other people. Taking calls 60 a day will make your skills enhanced in terms of communication. You just have to listen carefully to their concern and try to put yourself on their shoe. Empathy is really important to this job.
Salary / Benefits
I worked with Sitel for over 7 wonderful years. They saw my potential and their leadership culture and training programs allowed me to keep advancing in my career. I had been promoted in this company 4 times! They are an industry leader and is a huge company so there is always room for advancement. Salary was not as competitive during the time I worked there though I heard that has changed.
Salary / Benefits
One of the best experienced as customer service representative. you have to be multi-tasking.like answering calls and taking notes their complaints or dispute about their credit history.I like the work place and all staffs are very approachable. like the benefits of the insurance and the salary is good. Time so fast at work. i enjoyed and i developed my skills.
Salary / Benefits
The training was great, but the coaches were adding pressure (the bad one, not the helpful one), to the stressful environment (since I was assigned to the billing department) of the company.
Pros
training, benefits
Cons
environment
Salary / Benefits
Good place to stay and work for a longer time.
Honest co-worker

Big space

Good salary

Training is comprehensive

Understanding boss

Helpful managers
Salary / Benefits
I will highly recommend SiTEL because they know how to handle there people and make sure that all the knowledge are being shared to one another specially to newbies.
Pros
Very helpful health benefits
Cons
Short breaks and super queueing
Salary / Benefits
The job is challenging. You have to be competitive to meet your goals but at the same time it's fun since you are dealing with different people with different personality.
Pros
Free coffee