Here to help
Information from Sitel:

Sitel Employee Reviews in Mandaluyong

Mandaluyong66 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Nice to work, all co workers are friendly managers are helpful though the pay is on minimum. Very good working environment. I would recommend to work here.
Salary / Benefits
Being a CSR is a new field for me. At first i was hesitant to pursue the job application. However as the day goes by, I am familiarized with the process. I get to know people and i make new friends. It became easy for me.
Salary / Benefits
It is fun and stressful at the same time working with Sitel. Kudos to the people that I met they are all amazing and trustworthy.management are reliable
Salary / Benefits
Firstly, be confident while you will be interviewed and just relax. Interviewer will make sure that you will interviewed on time. They have friendly environment.
Salary / Benefits
I do recommend Sitel for newbies. Working at Sitel is really great. You will meet people with various backgrounds. Coaches are friendly. You will be treated as their own family. They will do everything to protect you. Although there are some problems in terms of management, I'm still grateful because this company still gave me a chance to showcase my skills.
100%.
Or should i say the Company have taken enough skills to train their agents. It was indeed a great experience working with Sitel. They value Customer satisfaction in line with the needs of their workers. Thank u.
Salary / Benefits
Environment in the field is great, learning specialist, TM, Operations Mngr. And such are accommodating and excellent in providing knowledge to their agents.
Pros
Free food during US special holidays
Cons
Late incentives
Salary / Benefits
The management, supervisors and team members as a whole is great support group. It is a fast paced company that provides outstanding training and product knowledge to employees. Benefits and other perks are also given to all employees.
Official response from Sitel
February 12, 2020
Thank you for writing such a beautiful note.
This means a lot to us.

We are glad that we were did provide you with a great time.
Salary / Benefits
One thing i did not like with sitel is how is changes its schedule everyday. It was hard to make any plans because of its changes to schedule everyday
Official response from Sitel
November 8, 2019
We really appreciate your honesty.
Thanks for letting us know about your concerns and we will work on your suggestions.

Thanks
Salary / Benefits
Good Management and friendly Bosses.
Focus on training employees and promotion.

Good company if you have career goal in BPO industry.

Good salary range

Good company for newbies
Pros
HIgh Night Differentoal rate
Cons
Shifting Schedule/ facilities somehow not good
Salary / Benefits
Working in sitel as a tech-support is not that easy. You need to have a long patience and always have a positive vibe or attitude towards work for you to be able to handle stress.
Pros
High salary
Salary / Benefits
On the first day I submitted my resume to their office, I was pleased of how they process and application real quick. Training was made fun because our upper management and leaders are all into helping with comfort.
Pros
Allowances
Cons
Irate customers
Salary / Benefits
My first company made my experience so good. The production managers are so nice and everyone is treated as a family. I learned a lot especially in billing, detecting Fraudsters and my skills in using the tools were fully enhanced.
Salary / Benefits
Sitel provides a fun and exciting environment to their employees. They make sure that they were able to organize a monthly activity not only to lessen their employees' stress but also to highlight their employees talents.
Salary / Benefits
Sitel is a decent company. The staffs, personnel and management are fun to be with. They helped me alot how to be an effective customer service specialist.
Salary / Benefits
-Answer calls and inquiries about our product
-Attend to customer's concerns and complaints

-Make sure to provide good customer service on each and every call

-Attend trainings for product updates

-Attend team huddles
Salary / Benefits
The company is very nice but the basic salary is not that high . The Health card is great . ................................................. ..
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Low Salary
Salary / Benefits
Sitel provided me a very warm environment that help me a lot to grow my skills. Also they always care about the well being of their employee, the managers are also very kind and always willing to give a helping hand
Pros
Free lunches, free vitamins
Salary / Benefits
Learned a lot of process when it comes to troubleshooting, specially in fixing printer problems since my account handles problems when customers are having trouble with their printers. Was assigned to very fun team. hardest part of the job is dealing with customers who dosen't listen. enjoyable part of the job is being with your office-mates and lunch of course
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
People working in this company are friendly and helpful.
The good thing about the company is that you can always reach out or talk to your supervisor or manager.
Salary / Benefits
Its really fun working in bpo company. It has good environment. Strict in security. It offers room for you to sleep if your schedule is nightshift you can actually sleep while on your break.
Pros
Good HMO
Cons
Night shift schedule