Here to help
Information from Sitel:

Sitel Employee Reviews in Baguio

Baguio349 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I can say that I enjoyed staying with the company but the fact that I need to choose from job over my health. I choose to take a break first so even though I feel bad in leaving the company I just closed my eyes and choose the best thing.
Pros
More incentive depending on the LOB
Cons
Force OT
Salary / Benefits
sitel company is very accommodating to all new applicants. But working in a BPO industry is not easy and not relaxing because we handle different types of clients but we take it as a challenge.
Pros
incentives
Cons
long calls
Salary / Benefits
This is where I can say that Sitel is a great place to work with. Great place to learn things however most of the support or let say that most of the person who was promoted was not the type of person who you want to ask for help since they will let you feel that they are more superior than you.
Pros
Cons
toxic management
Salary / Benefits
Toxic workplace, great to have good friend in this company but the company really sucks. The schedules here are given by the management, unless you are single and no other jobs this would be great. They wont work with you if you got another job, for a small pay they think you would be able to pay all your bills by being just with their company. The schedules are no options for you to have family life or personal schedules. You need to just take whatever schedule they want to give leaves no room for another job.
Pros
Maxicare
Cons
Toxic
Salary / Benefits
When it came to the management all you need to do is be a leader not a boss or don't use you position against you agent And good thing about sitel is i like the ambiance and the benefits
Pros
Home base
Cons
Healthcare
Salary / Benefits
this company offers opportunity and its a fun place to work.Sitel Group combines comprehensive customer care capabilities with unparalleled digital, training and technology expertise to help build brand loyalty and improve customer satisfaction.
Pros
monthly treats, open door policy, easy to get along with some ops
Cons
toxic colleague on my account 😂.. but toxic people are everywhere..
Salary / Benefits
The company demands too much, and gives back too little. They like to chew you out for slight mistakes, but never admit to their own, or take responsibility when need be.
Salary / Benefits
fun workplace,you learn to socialize with different people and efforts are recognized pros: stable salary with benefits cons: working schedules/ graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
No major problem encountered during my stay. I am being coached properly as well as guided accordingly on the processes of the account and the company.
Salary / Benefits
I learned lot of things. Enjoy working with others. Hardest part of my job is when there is an irate customer but you can learn how to manage irate customers.
Salary / Benefits
The job entails having to deal with different personality types and how to deal with each. Gives you the opportunity to growth and develop individually and as a team.
Salary / Benefits
This is the company I have stayed with for a long time because of the benefits and also I had so much fun working with my colleagues. Although work can be stressful because of the volume of calls we answer everyday, and salary is a little low for the work load.
Salary / Benefits
Sitel is not fair. Very low pay. Bulllying is existing. Ambiance is not good facilities is not enough. Some coaches have favoritism. No consideration if you are sick. They dont listen to there employees demand.
Salary / Benefits
sitel is one of the company which have a high metric, the company is very competitive, its hard to meet their expectation on the first but once you used to it , you can tell or say that your one of the best
Salary / Benefits
There’s no perfect company. But most often, bad reviews are due to the people sitting behind the chairs, the top dogs. Some people suck at doing their job.
Salary / Benefits
My experience is is related in holding a computer,like documenting,paper works,encoding and receiving calls from the customers or client,inventory of stock may include if advice yearly.
Salary / Benefits
Though the campaign was a bit stressful, rewards are also provided for deserving representatives who exceeds the given tasks. The management was warm and helpful. Incentives were also provided once you hit the given task.
Salary / Benefits
Very thankful to the company for the opportunity- overall management are all good they handle their employees very great. I highly recommend Sitel to other
Salary / Benefits
Sitel provides a vehicle for transportation for free for workers who live far from their workplace. And whenever a team attains 100% in their metrics, Sitel provides prizes like free pizza, breakfast, buffet, tumblers, shirts, umbrellas, etc. However, the workplace would sometimes get stressful and toxic especially that we work during nighttime and sometimes our customers are rude.
Salary / Benefits
This company is great, specially the HMO. But it's by luck that you'll find co-workers who are team-players and easy to work with, and I think it happens to agent's from other companies as well.
Salary / Benefits
If you are looking for a stepping stone, I would definitely recommend this company, but not for a long term career. Work and life balance are all depends on the individual.