Sitel Employee Reviews

Found 10,915 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
Good friendly workmates, hr is not that responsive in emails so it's kinda hard. there is training anf nesting period before being able to go to prod.
Cons
short breaks, not in depth training
Salary / Benefits
Worked 6 months.One day you think you are doing ok. Learn something everyday. Enjoyed talking with customers. The next day you are suspended...then fired. Not really a clear cut picture as to why. Even the person calling to fire me didn't know the reason. One day they don't want to lose anybody (somebody is going to quit and they make sure to get them working from home that day) and the next everybody is expendable.
Pros
No weekends
Cons
Lies
Salary / Benefits
I was so excited to work for Sitel in the beginning. Pay was great, training was awesome, then the storm came. A few days into my transition process(before going to production) my headset went out. I thought this would be a simple fix and I would be back up and running. NO! I received my new headset within 2 weeks, meaning I was off the phone (not working) this whole time while waiting. I have now been off of work for 2 months waiting to be put back in training since I missed so much time. I call, no answer. I email, no response. The communication is HORRIBLE. They talked a good game but did not follow through. Off work for 2 months during a pandemic as well as during the holidays. Imagine the stress this has brought to me.
Pros
Pay, Good Training
Cons
Communication
Salary / Benefits
The downside to working at Sitel, is there is no job security and the wages are pretty poor depending on what campaign you are working on. Do not expect promotion as they are overloaded with managers, you could become a floorwalker with more responsibility but they will not increase your wages.
Cons
Funny shifts, and unpaid breaks
Salary / Benefits
Like any job it's not perfect but it is constant work and I can work from home you get out what you put in , follow the rules ...like any job & all is good
Salary / Benefits
The worst job experience I have had!! This is like the McDonald’s of call-center jobs (starter call center job). They had bead bugs amongst other bugs....
Salary / Benefits
If you like customer service and are a self starter this is for you! If you apply yourself they promote you quickly. They do take in consideration attendance and quality.
Salary / Benefits
I had no experience before (I was 18) and sitel gave me a chance to work for them I was working the Best Buy campaign and every was good some of the management was rude when I was there but overall it was good
Pros
Food
Salary / Benefits
I worked on numerous campaigns, and each one was run by incompetent people. The team managers don’t have a clue what they are doing, only look out for themselves and half of them don’t know the job.The HR department is a joke, they bang on and on about equality, fairness, caring etc however it is all words. You would enjoy working here only if you love to brown nose, and are happy to be barked orders at by staff.My time within Sitel Newcastle, I have been witness to bullying in the workplace (which has never been adequately dealt with), blatant favouritism and a lack of training given, or rather useless training that doesn’t help.The good employees leave as they have common sense, and all the dreadful employees stay. I left and haven’t looked back. They go through staff, quicker than a McDonald’s drive thru - Avoid at all costs!!!
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
Salary / Benefits
It was an ok jobs had its ups and downs supervisors never want to take calls and coach’s always have attitudes very key would run around crazy no support
Pros
Pay lunch break
Salary / Benefits
This company is extremely unprofessional. The training consisted of waiting 3 weeks sitting in front of a computer for the trainer to figure out how to use the program properly. When you finally start talking to the customers on the phone you have no idea what to do and this causes the customers to be extremely angry at you. There is also very limited support and even if you do get help, they usually give you the wrong answers. After deciding to quit this job, I attempted to contact several people from HR with no reposes from anyone.
Pros
It was easy to get the job
Cons
Everything else
Salary / Benefits
Sitel is a OK for an employer in such a demanding sector as the business process outsourcing.Corporate culture is positive and the stress is not so much in comparison to other employers in the BPO.
Pros
Work From Home options for many job positions, positive corporate culture
Cons
The pay needs improvement
Salary / Benefits
Ok place to work. Something quick.. great environment fun place to work sometimes. Just not very caring of personal life. Occurrences are given even if it’s not your fault. But my coach is amazing and understanding
Salary / Benefits
ManagementIn general, managers at Sitel trash they mess with each other and the OMs did coke but he is not there anymore the other OM is a meanie for no reason
Salary / Benefits
Company is all about numbers. If you suffer serious medical issue while there say goodby. It’s like biting nails to get a leave approved feels like favoritism as far as who moves up the ladder. Always was stressed about meeting goals
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Not very ethical
Salary / Benefits
Most unorganized company I’ve ever worked for in my life. The trainers don’t know what they’re teaching and their system is always messed up. People have to retake trainings over and over due to company not sending equipment and they send damaged equipment so they have to wait to work and it’s only three days so imagine how much money they’re losing out on. Plus, they have to redo the trainings all over again. They will clock you out until they get the issues “resolved” but they won’t communicate with you or tell you when anything is fixed so you’re just losing out on money. Don’t teach everything that needs to be taught on the calls, start telling you after taking calls. Don’t waste your time. Oh, and don’t request days off because you’ll never hear anything from them. I have other people contacting they’re trainers for simple questions and they’ll never get a response. Don’t work here please go somewhere else, don’t even waste your time.
Pros
Cons
The entire job
Salary / Benefits
I applied for a remote customer service job with Sitel. I was really excited I thought it would be the perfect job for the pandemic and unlike many other job postings for remote customer service, this one didn't seem to require a PC or wired internet. I went through their lengthy application (takes 40+ minutes) and landed an interview just to find out that they require a PC with Windows 10 installed, 2 monitors and wired internet. I'm sorry, but those are not things they can simply expect the average person to have. As someone who owns a mac laptop and doesn't have access to wired internet, I was really disappointed and frustrated with their hiring process. It seems like this company has no regard for people's time. I feel like they should at the very least put those requirements in the job posting.
Salary / Benefits
Rien ne va, cette entreprise est médiocre. Ils poussent à bout leur employés, accumulant les personnes qui démissionne. Environnement de travail plutôt positif, de bons collègues, mais toujours de la compétition entre nous.Le télétravail est atroce, les managers nous traitent comme des moins que rien, nous ne sommes pas considérer, aucune prime.
Pros
Environnement positif
Cons
Le reste
Salary / Benefits
It was great in the beginning. They start to cheat you out of your pay and think you won't notice. Your job description will change, giving you more responsibilities without a raise. There isn't much help overnight leaving you feeling hopeless. I could say more but it won't change anything.
Pros
Flexible hours, work at home
Cons
Unreliable system, disorganized
Salary / Benefits
I only worked for them four days if you can call it that. The first day was a little bit of orientation the other three and a half days or just sitting there doing nothing trying to get in the system. It was a very confusing task for all. I understood what needed to be done but I did not understand why. We had to log into three different things in order to be in the system and get a code generated to get in the system. I never was able to get into my equipment at all because there was always some kind of problem with the passwords they gave us. Our days consisted of just sitting there and waiting for them to get it fixed. We were supposed to start our training by the second day. I was afraid that I was never going to catch up and I felt stressed out the entire time. I hope they got everything straightened up and didn't lose that client. Also they had way too many people in the class so that was another reason why it was such a mess.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
I didn't learn anything
Salary / Benefits
In my position starting out as an agent and then working my way up to coach/ management, the consultants need more support from their coaches. Not all coaches are bad, but some need to learn how to lead by example. Treat others as you want to be treated. Talk with and build with your agents instead of talking to and down the agents. Coaches/ Team leads need to learn how to actually WORK... TOGETHER! Over site managers (not all) need to SUPPORT their coaches. Stop piling work on the coaches causing more than enough stress dealing with 9 to 30 people on each coach! Sometimes I went in early as 6am, and left for the next day at 12am with no overtime as a Coach/ Team lead. Work together or there will always be a high turn over rate. Sitel has great potential, but they choose to waste it by focusing mainly on the metrics/ numbers, and not the behaviors.
Pros
Great pay depending on the campaign.
Cons
Horrible enviornment
  1. Employee Reviews