Sitel Employee Review

Productive Workplace with ping pong table

August 7, 2020
As CSR my day starts with team huddle, reading updates and reviewing our Internal knowledge base. Then I will start receiving calls for the whole shift. I have learned how to make good call ans exceeds customer expectation for every call. The workplace is fun. Hard part is forcasting our schedule because we only receive our schedule a week ahead which sometimes affect future plans like attending school matter for my children.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
Pizza party whenever we meet monthly target from our coach
Cons
Updating schedules
October 21, 2020
Custoner Service Representative (Former Employee) - Baguio City, Benguet
I can say that I enjoyed staying with the company but the fact that I need to choose from job over my health. I choose to take a break first so even though I feel bad in leaving the company I just closed my eyes and choose the best thing.
Pros
More incentive depending on the LOB
Cons
Force OT
October 7, 2020
Csr (Former Employee) - Mandaluyong
Nice to work, all co workers are friendly managers are helpful though the pay is on minimum. Very good working environment. I would recommend to work here.
September 14, 2020
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Ortigas Pasig
Oh man, you're just like a robot more or less! Good thing that my coaches were kind, otherwise, don't work for Sitel! The work environment is extremely stressful in exchange for low pay!
Pros
No pros
Cons
Extremely stressful and toxic