Sitel Employee Review

Great place to work for beginners

June 13, 2020
Sitel is advancing its position as a world leader in outsourced customer care innovation. With over 30 years of industry experience. the nature of work is very competitive. I always strive to be on top each and every month. I am actually a 3 time passion awardee in Sitel wherein no one had ever done that until now.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
Free lunch during holidays
Cons
Overtime
October 21, 2020
Same role
Custoner Service Representative (Former Employee) - Baguio City, Benguet
I can say that I enjoyed staying with the company but the fact that I need to choose from job over my health. I choose to take a break first so even though I feel bad in leaving the company I just closed my eyes and choose the best thing.
Pros
More incentive depending on the LOB
Cons
Force OT
October 7, 2020
Same role
Csr (Former Employee) - Mandaluyong
Nice to work, all co workers are friendly managers are helpful though the pay is on minimum. Very good working environment. I would recommend to work here.
May 13, 2020
Same roleSame location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Tarlac City, Tarlac
Fun and just relaxed. People are friendly... I always thought that call centers are not for me until i was able to work in Sitel. As for my part, I had a great experience in the company-- my workmates were super friendly, we really felt the meaning of being in the team. The account I was in had a down to earth Manager. The management then took care of us well.