Sitel Employee Review

good place

May 18, 2020
It is fun and stressful at the same time working with Sitel. Kudos to the people that I met they are all amazing and trustworthy.management are reliable
October 24, 2020
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Tarlac City, Tarlac
The job itself is tiresome and stressful. I've already had several mental breakdowns because of the stress. I remember wanting to take an absence before but I wasn't allowed to; I still went to work despite I wasn't feeling good both mentally and physically. Plus, you aren't compensated right especially during these times (COVID) right now. Sure, they offer WFH but the PCs are outdated and slow as a snail. I remember they told us a lot of things about the incentives; saying it was high and all but in reality, it's so low that it's practically pocket money. We didn't even had the talk about our incentives either way because they kept brushing it off too. We weren't compensated when we had a mandatory quarantine for two weeks; it was no work, no pay. So imagine if you had bills to pay and a family to feed yet you were under mandatory quarantine and couldn't get out of the house to provide for your family; it's the worst. Not only that, after that, they had us go back pronto after triaging and of course check-ups. In short, you suffer both mentally and physically in exchange for money. Do you benefit? Honestly, no. Management-wise: My honest opinion? It was overall poor, lower than that actually. Some (Read as "few") of the coaches are actually nice and will help you while others are nitpicky and even berate you when you don't know what to say when they ask you a question. The higher-ups... ugh. Honestly, that's all I can say about them. As for your coworkers in different teams, most of them are approachable and really nice, they even actually talk to you kindly when you - more...
Pros
What pros?
Cons
Too many to list, not even my lengthy review could cover it.
October 21, 2020
Same role
Custoner Service Representative (Former Employee) - Baguio City, Benguet
I can say that I enjoyed staying with the company but the fact that I need to choose from job over my health. I choose to take a break first so even though I feel bad in leaving the company I just closed my eyes and choose the best thing.
Pros
More incentive depending on the LOB
Cons
Force OT
July 4, 2020
Same roleSame location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Mandaluyong
Being a CSR is a new field for me. At first i was hesitant to pursue the job application. However as the day goes by, I am familiarized with the process. I get to know people and i make new friends. It became easy for me.