Sitel Employee Review

Good company

August 2, 2020
Sitel is actually my first BPO and I can say they are good. Sitel takes care of their employees like their family and gives you opportunities that you deserve.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
Huge company and gives you a lot of opportunities
Cons
There are some management issues
July 25, 2019
Same roleSame location
Outbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Pasig
It was very challenging, everyday was a new day to meet targets. Have to take time and refresh in every call since every customer have different personalities.
March 23, 2015
Same roleSame location
Outbound sales Representative (Former Employee) - Julia Vargas Pasig city
a typical day at work for me is the best because aside from earning money.I enjoyed helping customer and provide them a big smile on their face by giving customer satisfaction. Iv'e learned how to be more productive mature enough in everything specially in time management i learned how to manage time and having self urgency.to my co workers i hugged them as a second family we were working with fun.the hardest part of it is learning their language but time was so fast now i can say that i can communicate with them without difficulties speaking their language and the most enjoyable part of the job is getting what you deserve to have.
Pros
free launches and more activities
Cons
i worked under pressure
September 14, 2020
Same location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Ortigas Pasig
Oh man, you're just like a robot more or less! Good thing that my coaches were kind, otherwise, don't work for Sitel! The work environment is extremely stressful in exchange for low pay!
Pros
No pros
Cons
Extremely stressful and toxic