Sitel Employee Review

fun workplace

July 2, 2020
this company offers opportunity and its a fun place to work.

Sitel Group combines comprehensive customer care capabilities with unparalleled digital, training and technology expertise to help build brand loyalty and improve customer satisfaction.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
monthly treats, open door policy, easy to get along with some ops
Cons
toxic colleague on my account 😂.. but toxic people are everywhere..
July 26, 2020
Same role
Fraud Specialist / Customer Service (Former Employee) - Philippines
Sitel is one of the company that gives chance to applicant even they fail for initial interview. I remember that was my 3rd company i applied for and it was my lucky day coz my friend is supposed to apply not me. I am not graduated for 4years course but thru Sitel they gave me a chance to show my ability. Sitel has Academy where applicant can get chance to have a FREE englis.comprehension
March 8, 2019
Same role
Fraud Analyst (Current Employee) - Mandaluyong City
My first company made my experience so good. The production managers are so nice and everyone is treated as a family. I learned a lot especially in billing, detecting Fraudsters and my skills in using the tools were fully enhanced.
October 21, 2020
Same location
Custoner Service Representative (Former Employee) - Baguio City, Benguet
I can say that I enjoyed staying with the company but the fact that I need to choose from job over my health. I choose to take a break first so even though I feel bad in leaving the company I just closed my eyes and choose the best thing.
Pros
More incentive depending on the LOB
Cons
Force OT