Here to help

Sitel Employee Reviews

Philippines1,055 reviews
Found 1,055 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
sitel company is very accommodating to all new applicants. But working in a BPO industry is not easy and not relaxing because we handle different types of clients but we take it as a challenge.
Pros
incentives
Cons
long calls
Salary / Benefits
Oh man, you're just like a robot more or less! Good thing that my coaches were kind, otherwise, don't work for Sitel! The work environment is extremely stressful in exchange for low pay!
Pros
No pros
Cons
Extremely stressful and toxic
Salary / Benefits
This is where I can say that Sitel is a great place to work with. Great place to learn things however most of the support or let say that most of the person who was promoted was not the type of person who you want to ask for help since they will let you feel that they are more superior than you.
Pros
Cons
toxic management
Salary / Benefits
Toxic workplace, great to have good friend in this company but the company really sucks. The schedules here are given by the management, unless you are single and no other jobs this would be great. They wont work with you if you got another job, for a small pay they think you would be able to pay all your bills by being just with their company. The schedules are no options for you to have family life or personal schedules. You need to just take whatever schedule they want to give leaves no room for another job.
Pros
Maxicare
Cons
Toxic
Salary / Benefits
Fun environment and supportive management.

The company provides a lot of training.

You will bebhandling multiple sites but your capacity on current stff level is not consumated unless you file a resignation. Overall, the experience is so good
Pros
HMO and Flexible working hours
Cons
Current work not suitable on your title
Salary / Benefits
Operation managers are approachable and easy to talk to. No power trippers among top level management. Work peers are supportive of newbies. Pantry offers several vendors that will fit your budget.
Pros
Relaxing chill rooms
Cons
No lockers provided
Salary / Benefits
As CSR my day starts with team huddle, reading updates and reviewing our Internal knowledge base. Then I will start receiving calls for the whole shift. I have learned how to make good call ans exceeds customer expectation for every call. The workplace is fun. Hard part is forcasting our schedule because we only receive our schedule a week ahead which sometimes affect future plans like attending school matter for my children.
Pros
Pizza party whenever we meet monthly target from our coach
Cons
Updating schedules
Salary / Benefits
Sitel is actually my first BPO and I can say they are good. Sitel takes care of their employees like their family and gives you opportunities that you deserve.
Pros
Huge company and gives you a lot of opportunities
Cons
There are some management issues
Salary / Benefits
Sitel is one of the company that gives chance to applicant even they fail for initial interview. I remember that was my 3rd company i applied for and it was my lucky day coz my friend is supposed to apply not me. I am not graduated for 4years course but thru Sitel they gave me a chance to show my ability. Sitel has Academy where applicant can get chance to have a FREE englis.comprehension
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sitel?
Salary / Benefits
It was fun working in the company. They promote a people-first culture, the environment was fast-paced and they value their people's talents by promoting people internally.
Salary / Benefits
In regards to Health benefits this company is top notch. Just make sure you are ready for a challenge and up for it, They will keep people who can meet and go beyond expectations..
Salary / Benefits
It was awesome experience to work as a Customer Service Representative. I can gladly say that I learned a lot of things and develop my hidden skills in speaking and communications with people. I also improve the way I speak up in public and became more matured adult in solving problem.
Pros
Better not say it.
Cons
Better not say it.
Salary / Benefits
When it came to the management all you need to do is be a leader not a boss or don't use you position against you agent
And good thing about sitel is i like the ambiance and the benefits
Pros
Home base
Cons
Healthcare
Salary / Benefits
nice company, competitive colleagues. fair enough management.Some supervisors are approachable. A bit low salary compare to other companies. Pay out is always on time.
Pros
free coffee
Salary / Benefits
Being a CSR is a new field for me. At first i was hesitant to pursue the job application. However as the day goes by, I am familiarized with the process. I get to know people and i make new friends. It became easy for me.
Salary / Benefits
this company offers opportunity and its a fun place to work.

Sitel Group combines comprehensive customer care capabilities with unparalleled digital, training and technology expertise to help build brand loyalty and improve customer satisfaction.
Pros
monthly treats, open door policy, easy to get along with some ops
Cons
toxic colleague on my account 😂.. but toxic people are everywhere..
Salary / Benefits
Sitel is advancing its position as a world leader in outsourced customer care innovation. With over 30 years of industry experience. the nature of work is very competitive. I always strive to be on top each and every month. I am actually a 3 time passion awardee in Sitel wherein no one had ever done that until now.
Pros
Free lunch during holidays
Cons
Overtime
Salary / Benefits
If you're employed with and re deployed due to pulled out or decreased numbers of employees in an account, you will wait a long time to be redeployed again even though there are a lot of accounts available for you.
Pros
Cons
No salary
Salary / Benefits
The team leaders are very supportive and they will guide you in areas that you have to improve so that you can provide a an excellent customer service experience.
Salary / Benefits
Sitel is good in terms of the environment. A lot of benefits and quality training. Good location as well. They can easily provide good transportation shuttle free.
Salary / Benefits
You will learn a lot, meet different people. Multitasking skill is needed. You hvae to cope up with stress since this is a BPO. If you'll perform well you will get rewards for it.