Sitel

Sitel Employee Reviews

Found 1,106 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
Fun working in this company with fun workmates and friends. Salary is okay but it is time to find better compensation. I love Sitel and my Sitel Barkada, I enjoyed working with everyone in there.
Pros
Free coffee
Salary / Benefits
Sitel Corporation is a perfect place to work with.The company provides full equipment for us to be able to assist customer and provide customer satisfaction.
Pros
Night differential and benefits
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Low salary offer, should be people first culture not all client mandate. Confirmation is takung so.long fot the apprentice they should do a solid process
Salary / Benefits
typical day at work when we were pushed to the time we are having hard time on and the supervisor kept on bad mouthing every again and continues to plan something to make us suffer
Pros
bonus
Cons
bad mouth other agents, long hours OT
Salary / Benefits
As an a IT role, They have more a lot of friends based on my experience and more learning more knowledge inside, And I dont expect to knows everything like pc troubleshooting and hardware software error. These things is the most enjoyable part of me because they have more issues that we are encountered so we need to fixed it.
Pros
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Every one like me as a new Data Assistant ,I have a nice co-worker and a Manager Assistant All Employers are good but in Moderation, I learned to my Profession and I like my Job as my New work,It's likely good but in moderation, Present to your Manager your work and to your co-worker to your Employer, Go to work Everyday with your co-worker and to your Manager And to your Employer/Employers
Pros
Payable impersonal
Cons
Part time
Salary / Benefits
Sitel is a friendly and safe work place encironment, a company that you can depend interm of stability. It will help the newbies to start and establish thier new career for the better future.
Pros
Lots of free lunch and freebies
Cons
More hours
Salary / Benefits
A great place to learn and to have a long lasting career as a call center representative. A balance work that also caters for the health and well being of every individual a fun place to be.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Must meet KPi
Salary / Benefits
Been at Sitel for 4 months and applied for non-voice account. Our contract was made for 9k minimum even if you exceeded the hours like 80+ hours if for 9k and when you exceeded after that you will not earn anything. Even the allowances are taxable and we are not sure if they are paying our gov't benefits.
Pros
Free coffee vendo anywhere and the agents you will meet are good
Cons
Low salary, bad accounts, unprofessional management
Salary / Benefits
I had a good stay specially working with my Manager and team have to leave due to personal reason as those reasons affect my personal life. Director/Sr. managementhas not been really aligned with Sitels Value biases are rampant. But all in all working if ignoring the negative it's a fun organization to work for.
Pros
Colleagues are easy to work with
Cons
Senior Management has been really slow when it comes to approval of transformation tools
Salary / Benefits
Good work environment for first time in bpo industry and the benefits and agents security are above your expectations, specially during ecq, they secure agents will have options for wfh set up or on site.
Pros
Benefits, free lunch from our account, friendly workplace
Cons
Management, salary
Salary / Benefits
Great trainors that taught us to be more effective employees. Provide good salary and trainings for the all the agents. Provide good facilities to work smoothly.
Pros
Free lunch and raffles
Salary / Benefits
A good company to work with but salary is not really enough for cost of living. Benefits is one of the best thing that this company can offer. There employee is always their priority!
Salary / Benefits
Genuine and honest transactions. Transparent and with open communication. Celebrates successes together and together being challenged by the barriers and opportunities
Pros
Free food in every special event and coffee always
Cons
OTs and a little bit low salary for beginners
Salary / Benefits
Good friendly workmates, hr is not that responsive in emails so it's kinda hard. there is training anf nesting period before being able to go to prod.
Cons
short breaks, not in depth training
Salary / Benefits
Sups are very helpful and approachable, management is wonderful, they wouldn't let anyone to be left behind. The hardest part is when I leave. Please hire me back.
Pros
Benefits are great, I got everything, even the final pay is very satisfying.
Cons
Long hours.
Salary / Benefits
The job itself is tiresome and stressful. I've already had several mental breakdowns because of the stress. I remember wanting to take an absence before but I wasn't allowed to; I still went to work despite I wasn't feeling good both mentally and physically. Plus, you aren't compensated right especially during these times (COVID) right now. Sure, they offer WFH but the PCs are outdated and slow as a snail. I remember they told us a lot of things about the incentives; saying it was high and all but in reality, it's so low that it's practically pocket money. We didn't even had the talk about our incentives either way because they kept brushing it off too. We weren't compensated when we had a mandatory quarantine for two weeks; it was no work, no pay. So imagine if you had bills to pay and a family to feed yet you were under mandatory quarantine and couldn't get out of the house to provide for your family; it's the worst. Not only that, after that, they had us go back pronto after triaging and of course check-ups. In short, you suffer both mentally and physically in exchange for money. Do you benefit? Honestly, no. Management-wise: My honest opinion? It was overall poor, lower than that actually. Some (Read as "few") of the coaches are actually nice and will help you while others are nitpicky and even berate you when you don't know what to say when they ask you a question. The higher-ups... ugh. Honestly, that's all I can say about them. As for your coworkers in different teams, most of them are approachable and really nice, they even actually talk to you kindly when you - more...
Pros
What pros?
Cons
Too many to list, not even my lengthy review could cover it.
Salary / Benefits
I can say that I enjoyed staying with the company but the fact that I need to choose from job over my health. I choose to take a break first so even though I feel bad in leaving the company I just closed my eyes and choose the best thing.
Pros
More incentive depending on the LOB
Cons
Force OT
Salary / Benefits
The only thing that can save you from the stressful environment is your work mates.Salary was very low compared to the work load/role assigned to an employeeIf you want to earn a lot, you can only depend on the incentive programs
Pros
incentive programs
Cons
Super stressful environment
Salary / Benefits
Nice to work, all co workers are friendly managers are helpful though the pay is on minimum. Very good working environment. I would recommend to work here.
Salary / Benefits
Oh man, you're just like a robot more or less! Good thing that my coaches were kind, otherwise, don't work for Sitel! The work environment is extremely stressful in exchange for low pay!
Pros
No pros
Cons
Extremely stressful and toxic
  1. Employee Reviews