Here to help

Sitel Employee Reviews

Philippines1,034 reviews
Found 1,034 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
I learned techniques and multi-tasking jobs on this company.
My typical routine at work is fast phasing due to midnight shift all week because our account is all bound in America.
I learned new techniques in handling customers specially an irrate one and multi-tasking jobs.

The management is fair enough to everyone.

Our work place is good and relaxed in a way the kind of our job.
Good environment
People are the best! Managers and co workers. They train you well. The coach you so well. You can rely to everyone. Every person will help each other if they didn't know what to do.
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
Schedule.
Stressful
The company demands too much, and gives back too little. They like to chew you out for slight mistakes, but never admit to their own, or take responsibility when need be.
good place
It is fun and stressful at the same time working with Sitel. Kudos to the people that I met they are all amazing and trustworthy.management are reliable
Good company
It was a nice experience working with this company. Though the salary is not that high but the knowledge i've learned from the pass is exceed my expectation,plus the good people you are working with.
Salary / Benefits
A place where you can deal with people from all walks of life with diverse attitudes and principles but are geared to achieve a goal
Fun and just relaxed. People are friendly... I always thought that call centers are not for me until i was able to work in Sitel. As for my part, I had a great experience in the company-- my workmates were super friendly, we really felt the meaning of being in the team. The account I was in had a down to earth Manager. The management then took care of us well.
Sitel
Sitel is a legitimate company offering work for home call center jobs on a full and part-time basis. These call center jobs include paid training and full benefits. Employees receive an hourly wage and receive payments on a biweekly basis. ... The company is also strict with its work schedule
Salary / Benefits
good
I actually have nothing to say about sitel except for my last coach who did not give the pay for the final cutoff that i have worked for. aside from that, overall is good
N/a
Firstly, be confident while you will be interviewed and just relax. Interviewer will make sure that you will interviewed on time. They have friendly environment.
Incentives
Worked here as Customer Service Representative. Assisting clients for their health benefits. High-tech, work-environment friendly, free coffees and lot of incentives.
Fun workplace.
Good vibes!
A lot, being patient, more understanding, flexibility

Nice, fun but very interrogating about personal life

Very fun workplace, happy working with awesome people

Talking to people who can't understand you at all

The people surrounding you especially when it's salary day!!!
Fun
Fun place to work. This company was my first company where I stayed for almost 3 years. I started as an agent and fortunately promoted as a Learning Specialist Apprentice after a year.
Stressful Job
Queing most of the time! You tend not to breathe during every other calls. When you get sick, you can’t just show up and call but you have to literally go to the office clinis and let them decide if you can be absent for work or not.
Pros
Friendly colleagues
Cons
Stressful Job, no consideration with employee’s health.
Stagnant job routine
Sitel has a big contribution where am I right now but the reason why I left is because I am no longer happy with what Im doing and I wanted to explore more. Opens up other skills I have and feel more of people-oriented company.
fun and competitive
fun workplace,you learn to socialize with different people and efforts are recognized

pros: stable salary with benefits

cons: working schedules/ graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
Good
No major problem encountered during my stay. I am being coached properly as well as guided accordingly on the processes of the account and the company.
Difficult in night shift
I learned lot of things. Enjoy working with others. Hardest part of my job is when there is an irate customer but you can learn how to manage irate customers.
Productive and fun workplace
I do recommend Sitel for newbies. Working at Sitel is really great. You will meet people with various backgrounds. Coaches are friendly. You will be treated as their own family. They will do everything to protect you. Although there are some problems in terms of management, I'm still grateful because this company still gave me a chance to showcase my skills.
Productive and Satisfactory
The job entails having to deal with different personality types and how to deal with each. Gives you the opportunity to growth and develop individually and as a team.
Typical, nothing special
This is the company I have stayed with for a long time because of the benefits and also I had so much fun working with my colleagues. Although work can be stressful because of the volume of calls we answer everyday, and salary is a little low for the work load.
Excellent
100%.
Or should i say the Company have taken enough skills to train their agents. It was indeed a great experience working with Sitel. They value Customer satisfaction in line with the needs of their workers. Thank u.