SITEL PAU logo
SITEL PAU

SITEL PAU Employee Reviews

Found 1,117 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,907 reviews
Salary / Benefits

Succession planning program is in place

Collaborative associates across all departments There is an opportunity to grow and learn; learning plans for those who gets enrolled to the program is well thought of Inclusive and supports diversity - this shows in the HMO coverage where same gender partner is covered in HMO as well as common law spouseNeeds improvement on resources; especially on technologyBetter to have an annual salary review

Pros

Competitive benefits especially on HMO Coverage;

Cons

no salary review

Amazing, fun

Sitel is very lovable, fun, heplful in so many way that same as the envirorment of the company. A day of working in sitel is very motivational that you'll need to wake up early and do your job with a teams whos able t o make jokes and having fun with them and very simple highly presice to everything.

Pros

Free launch, Free shuttle

Salary / Benefits

Sitel was fun yet challenging and definitely, rewarding.

Sitel opened my eyes in the reality of working. You need to work hard, form camaraderie with workmates and supervisors.Call center is though, but it is rewarding especially with Sitel.

Pros

Account benefits, maxicare

Cons

Night shift

Not a healthy environment

Tools not working properly in production floor. Supports are wfh so it's hard to be guided during OCP. Supervisor/Coaches aren't helpful at all. Stressful environment and a lot of pressure.

Cons

Stressful Environment
Salary / Benefits

Satisfying salary and non-toxic environment.

Satisfying salary and non-toxic environment. Healthcard for employee and dependents. There's 13 month pay and christmas baskets. Management is nice and friendly.

Pros

Christmas basket

Cons

Not active in extra or fun activities for employees

Salary / Benefits

fun place to learn and experience new things

training is fun the instructors help us individually for us to learn the operation done. learned ho to handle irate and hard to please customers. hands on training was very benificial.

Pros

gain new friends/co-workers

Cons

Irate customers that are hard to handle

Employee Engagement at its finest

People-first culture has been a business mindset for a lot of companies, but only at Sitel that these words were put into action. My Associate Experience or much known as MAX puts and prioritizes all our associates. It aims to create a fun and healthy working environment. We get to be ourselves at the same time function as how we're paid to do so. A supportive working environment helps us to boost our confidence, platforms to be and perform better were also present.

Pros

Company merchandise, activities

Cons

Revised health care

Open for fresh graduates

Open for fresh graduates. They can use it as a stepping stone. Good for Beginners. The salary is not competitive but a good working environment. Their HMO is good.

Fun workplace

Nice people and workplace. Good benefits especially with having Maxicare as the health provider. Can enrol at least 3 eligible dependents for free. Amazing!

Home-like place

They don't need people who already have talent. They will invest to bring out the best in you and help you grow. All with patience and family-like support. People are professional because management is also professional and very fair.

Pros

Proffessional and fair management

Cons

Salary is too low

Jobs at SITEL PAU

See more jobs
Salary / Benefits

wide pantries and wash rooms

So far so good! The place was really nice. During the pandemic they provided us hotel to stay in for months with free foods, and free shuttle. So it was reallt nice!
Salary / Benefits

Productive and fun place to work with.

Sitel Corporation is a perfect place to work with.The company provides full equipment for us to be able to assist customer and provide customer satisfaction.

Pros

Night differential and benefits

Cons

8 hours
Salary / Benefits

Fun workplace with great health care benefits

Fun working in this company with fun workmates and friends. Salary is okay but it is time to find better compensation. I love Sitel and my Sitel Barkada, I enjoyed working with everyone in there.

Pros

Free coffee
Salary / Benefits

Low salary offer, should be people first culture not all client mandate. Confirmation is takung so.long fot the apprentice they should do a solid process

Very stressful no breaks

typical day at work when we were pushed to the time we are having hard time on and the supervisor kept on bad mouthing every again and continues to plan something to make us suffer

Pros

bonus

Cons

bad mouth other agents, long hours OT
Salary / Benefits

more learning and have more fun while do my job inside of sitel

As an a IT role, They have more a lot of friends based on my experience and more learning more knowledge inside, And I dont expect to knows everything like pc troubleshooting and hardware software error. These things is the most enjoyable part of me because they have more issues that we are encountered so we need to fixed it.

Pros

Cons

8 hours
Salary / Benefits

Productive and fun workplace like ping pong

Every one like me as a new Data Assistant ,I have a nice co-worker and a Manager Assistant All Employers are good but in Moderation, I learned to my Profession and I like my Job as my New work,It's likely good but in moderation, Present to your Manager your work and to your co-worker to your Employer, Go to work Everyday with your co-worker and to your Manager And to your Employer/Employers

Pros

Payable impersonal

Cons

Part time
Salary / Benefits

Fun to work and career security

Sitel is a friendly and safe work place encironment, a company that you can depend interm of stability. It will help the newbies to start and establish thier new career for the better future.

Pros

Lots of free lunch and freebies

Cons

More hours
Salary / Benefits

A great place to learn and to have a long lasting career as a call center agent or representative.

A great place to learn and to have a long lasting career as a call center representative. A balance work that also caters for the health and well being of every individual a fun place to be.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Must meet KPi

Not a fun workplace

Been at Sitel for 4 months and applied for non-voice account. Our contract was made for 9k minimum even if you exceeded the hours like 80+ hours if for 9k and when you exceeded after that you will not earn anything. Even the allowances are taxable and we are not sure if they are paying our gov't benefits.

Pros

Free coffee vendo anywhere and the agents you will meet are good

Cons

Low salary, bad accounts, unprofessional management

Productive and good Colleague

I had a good stay specially working with my Manager and team have to leave due to personal reason as those reasons affect my personal life. Director/Sr. managementhas not been really aligned with Sitels Value biases are rampant. But all in all working if ignoring the negative it's a fun organization to work for.

Pros

Colleagues are easy to work with

Cons

Senior Management has been really slow when it comes to approval of transformation tools

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SITEL PAU. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3K