Sitel Group

Sitel Group Employee Reviews

Philippines1,215 reviews

Found 1,215 reviews matching the searchSee all 13,285 reviews

The management on my account are all good however...

The management on my account provided all the support I needed to grow within the company. However, the pay and other benefits have to be more competitive if they want more people to stay with the team.

Pros

Management Team is supportive in terms of providing coaching and feedback

Cons

Salary - needs to be upped

good work, toxic management

Work is overall good although underpaid and workload is many. need to meet KPI. stressful but somehow rewarding due to incentives if KPIs are met, management is a bit toxic.

Good workplace but poor management

I can't say any word but if ever you got a job offer here, re think of compensation cause the salary ain't good for the work you will be assigned. But job culture is good.

Pros

Friendly workplace

Cons

No consideration

They see your potential

The department I am assigned was so creative and even they believe in your potential and will support you to enhance your skills to produce quality performance.

HR is supportive.Recruitment is supportive.Security is good.Salary below market valueBenefits are goodManagement is good but may vary depending on the account.

Pros

Supportive

Cons

Salary below market value

Good

learn how to be a people person, how to properly handle calls and different type of callers. great starting salary and benefits were given and i was lucky enough to be on health and welfare account.

Average

I learned a lot of things in Sitel and been thankful that they provided me an opportunity in my tenure there. There's no company that is perfect but this company can be your long term partner.

Pros

Lot's of opportunities

Cons

Slow hiring, below market compensation

Good benefits but it could outweigh the stress you'd get from your tasks.

I wished/hoped TLs were more considerate and understanding. Accomplishing your tasks/target quota can be very difficult and stressful but some TLs can make it even worse with their apparent apathy and inconsideration.

Relax and fun!

Just give your best shot! At first you may find it a bit challenging but later on that challenging part will become your motivation and eventually when you overcome all of it you can say that. I made it

Working hard without being compensated well

It's exhausting to work in the HR dept of Sitel. And there's no guaranteed salary increase every year and we always report for overtime during ramp season. There are a lot of instances where we had to report during weekends to process the applicants.

Pros

Hmo

Cons

Long hours, no annual salary increase

Fun workplace

Has a good working environment. A great workplace to start with. I was in a stressful account but I never felt exhausted since my colleagues and team leader were fun to be with.

Pros

Work-life balance

Cons

Low salary

Fun

the company is great when it comes to compensation and benefits but have a lot of work that needs to be done on time. This company is great they valued you as an employee

Learn, Lead & Grow

Supportive leaders. There are a lot of opportunities to learn and grow professionally in Sitel. There are track trainee programs and internal job openings available to all interested associates.

Pros

company culture, career growth, work environment

Cons

n/a

No salary increase. No setting of expectations. Unprofessional behaviour

They need to set proper expectations to all agents, newbies or tenured, what they offer especially on the annual merit increase if any, because I worked there for three years plus and I never was informed about the possibility of getting a raise or not. No one approached or had talked to me.

Pros

Optical benefit

Cons

No info or setting of expectation from support or HR on annual/semi-annual salary increase.

fun workplace

Some facilities are not fully functional yet because of covid. Free coffee. Fun training and fun workmates. You have to walk 20mins from Ortigas station

Pros

Free Coffee

Cons

Long walks

Fun workplace and everybody is courteous and friendly. Higher ranking employees treat you as their family

Nice company to apply and work. They will give you the best for the employees. Sitel abides by the law that makes the employees safe. They are concern about balance work life of everyone un the company.

Balanced

*TLs do not accomodate with agents when resigning*Training is knowledge-transfer, not recommended for newbies. Also they have technical issues, no hands-on activities, they make you answer calls without having any idea about anything. You'll spent every minute holding the line just for calling your mentors for help.*Mentors will teach you to make broken promises with the customers if they also don't know what to do.*It's a fake it till you made it life path.

Fun at first

Fun at first but it gets stressful as time goes by. But it actually depends on what account you are handling. Salary is actually above minimum if you are in the province but if you know the salary in thr big city, you will then realize you are underpaid.

Good for newbies

They provide a good training how ever salary wise, its low. Work load vs the salary is unfair, but overall they are focus on honing the skills of the employees.

Productive and new learnings

They are great to be with. My first call was very thrilling but they very on support to us. It is my fist time to work on BPO industry, it is hard at first but you can get along with it.

Fun Environment

One of the Best BPO's Fun to work with colleagues, TL's, Trainers and DM's A very happy and fun working environment. Suggested for beginners on BPO's.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sitel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits