Singapore Diagnostics

Philippines13 reviews

Clear
3.1Job Security & Advancement

For Beginners

This company is great for a first time job (fresh graduates). Great establishment. Poor hazard pay compensation and understaffed. I learned a lot and gained experience but I think I am better off this company. Toxic workmates care too much of the pay.

Pros

Great place with parking

Cons

A great company in general.

Working in Singapore Diagnostics is something we can be proud of because of great leaders who continuously find ways for the betterment of employees under the organization's umbrella.We are glad and grateful to be a part of this one-of-a-kind company headed by great people. To some, SGD could be a stepping stone for a lot of potential opportunities yet for us, we find achievement.#SGDisAblessing

Does not recommend

Technological Advancement is there without a doubt however compensation is very low and disappointing despite your level of experience and additional qualifications. They even deduct your hazard pay from your basic salary from which the contract states otherwise. Overtime is also not paid and there has been issues regarding our salary where there are random deductions for being 'absent' or 'undertime' despite being present the whole day. Though they pay it back after concern is raised, credit back takes time -a month/s after. Toxic environment and Management is bad and unprofessional.

Pros

Technological Advancement

Cons

Poor Compensation and Bad Management

Productive, Competitive

Singapore Diagnostics is a CAP accredited laboratory. I have been working here for 1 week already but all I can say is that Singapore Diagnostics is a laboratory where Scientists and other work fields can gain the best training ground for their career.

Competitive workplace

Suitable if you are planning to go abroad. They offer seminars and training paid by the company also. Must have dedication for work and is willing to be relocated.

Scheduling

Schedule is not fixed. It changes every week. This is hard for us to balance life and work if the schedules of the MLS were not fixed. I hope this will be fixed soon for the future employees of the company.

it is a good company

has technological advancement. has a good working environment. people were ok. management should be change. salary need to increase. give more time on there employee

Competetive Workplace

Employees are always encouraged to give and take knowledge among each other. They always believe that you will learn something new everyday. They also give opportunity to everyone to shine in their own.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Singapore Diagnostics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits