Singapore Diagnostics

Singapore Diagnostics Employee Reviews

Philippines13 reviews

For Beginners

This company is great for a first time job (fresh graduates). Great establishment. Poor hazard pay compensation and understaffed. I learned a lot and gained experience but I think I am better off this company. Toxic workmates care too much of the pay.

Pros

Great place with parking

Cons

A great company in general.

Working in Singapore Diagnostics is something we can be proud of because of great leaders who continuously find ways for the betterment of employees under the organization's umbrella.We are glad and grateful to be a part of this one-of-a-kind company headed by great people. To some, SGD could be a stepping stone for a lot of potential opportunities yet for us, we find achievement.#SGDisAblessing

Does not recommend

Technological Advancement is there without a doubt however compensation is very low and disappointing despite your level of experience and additional qualifications. They even deduct your hazard pay from your basic salary from which the contract states otherwise. Overtime is also not paid and there has been issues regarding our salary where there are random deductions for being 'absent' or 'undertime' despite being present the whole day. Though they pay it back after concern is raised, credit back takes time -a month/s after. Toxic environment and Management is bad and unprofessional.

Pros

Technological Advancement

Cons

Poor Compensation and Bad Management

Productive, Competitive

Singapore Diagnostics is a CAP accredited laboratory. I have been working here for 1 week already but all I can say is that Singapore Diagnostics is a laboratory where Scientists and other work fields can gain the best training ground for their career.

Toxic workplace, unprofessional management especially the HR manager

When in comes to the experience of handling, operating and troubleshooting (yes you will do a lot of troubleshooting) laboratory equipments and machines, the overall experience is great. However, when it comes to the compensation and benefits it is very poor. They even deduct your hazard pay from your basic salary from which the contract states otherwise nad they also disapprove overtime even after working for 12. Hours

Toxic Environment and Management

Salary is low regardless of your level of experience; it does not compensate you for the amount of workload given in a day. Overworked staffs to compensate for the high turn over rate of employees. The schedule changes all the time, Sometimes the day before without notice from your superior, and you pay for it. Literally. You don't get paid for that day. Skeletal duty is in question. They may make you work both xmas eve and new years eve. Please read the fine print to your contract and discuss it with your HR, the benefits from your job offer may be different from it. The management is really bad and very unprofessional. You may move "up",with more work for how many months but they will not compensate you for it. You may present grievances to your HR, there's not much they can do. You bring home your work. Regardless if it is your day off, you must be present online. Fellow MLS are pleasant to work with.

Competitive workplace

Suitable if you are planning to go abroad. They offer seminars and training paid by the company also. Must have dedication for work and is willing to be relocated.

Scheduling

Schedule is not fixed. It changes every week. This is hard for us to balance life and work if the schedules of the MLS were not fixed. I hope this will be fixed soon for the future employees of the company.

it is a good company

has technological advancement. has a good working environment. people were ok. management should be change. salary need to increase. give more time on there employee

Good practice ground for Phlebotomy.

You will encounter different types of patients and you can practice different kinds of blood collections. You will know how to collect blood from newborns. You will know different kinds of special test and their preparations.

Pros

Free accommodations and transportations

Cons

Not enough staff

Competetive Workplace

Employees are always encouraged to give and take knowledge among each other. They always believe that you will learn something new everyday. They also give opportunity to everyone to shine in their own.

Productive and fun working working with other people dispite their character

I work 8 hours per week.I learned from my past work is to be humble and respect other people even if othe people down you,all you need to di is just ignore it and work as long as you can.I dont have any problem about our culture just respect each other difference that what ive learn from my workmate.The enjoyable part is that people appreciate your work and giving you incentive and also the people that you take is saying thank you its a big impact to me because they appreciate little things

Pros

free lunch

Cons

I am the one responsible for the schedule. Weekly we are rotating. We have hematology dept, chem, clin mic, serology and microbiology.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Singapore Diagnostics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Singapore Diagnostics
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?