SIMPLEX INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION

SIMPLEX INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION Employee Reviews

Philippines13 reviews

very POOR management

to much politics poor management.no appreciation toxic environment. i learned to be more patience. regarding to co workers very helpful the salary is fair but no security assurance if you reach senior year. after so many years you spent to this company they will treat you like a trash thats true

Pros

overtime pay

Cons

poor m, anagement

Poor Management

Your length of service is not appreciated to the management they will treat you as a trash after all your effort. No future to the employee. management have a very poor value to its employees.

Pros

Nothing at all you deserve a small break

Cons

political and unprofessional management

i have lots of learnings

i enjoyed working with some co-workers, it makes the work light with superiors who are patient to assist and guide through out the day. My first day was a bit odd because i ate lunch alone but the next day some co-workers ask me out with them.

No assurance

No assurance if you will stay longer in this company. But some people from the top management were good and cooperative. I have learned so many things in this company.

Fellow employees are friendly

There is little or no advancement at all, the position and salary remains the same even after five years. The company can at least provide more incentives to make up for the small salary

Pros

Break time in the morning and afternoon

Cons

Must finish entertaining customers even if closing time already

Flexibility

Answer phone calls and emails is one of my daily task. I've come to like communicating with different kind of people. I learned how to become flexible.

its a fun place to work at.

I have a fun and enjoyable time working with this Company, i worked here for five straight years and i did not find any problem regsring the management and the whole company itself. they treated us fairly, and they give our benfits and salaries on time.

Pros

Good environment for selling. 1 hour luch breaks

Cons

no free meal

fun and productive

it was a great company at all aspects .. good compensation and management . easy access place and surroundings.. simplex is one of the ver best company i've ever worked with.

Have fun in workplace

To grow my knowledge in my career and my try hardwork to my own make built my future career and o want to relate my work to computer science to the work

Pros

Free all

Cons

8hours a day or 10 hours

the company we sold the parts of the cars like oilseal, oring and etc.

we serve the partsman if there is a warehouse slip, we arrange and returns the stocks, we clean the area of warehouse, prioritize order calls from our counter sales person to avoid delay.

Nice Colleague

It helps me to grow with my career and with attitude towards work. It motivates especially when dealing with other people.

productive and many things to learn.

in this company, this really fits my qualifications because I graduated as Mechanical technology. I undergone training and I worked with them for almost 5 years.

you'll really learned

working in the industrial company who supplies part to various type of vehicle and equipment is really great... working in hydraulics was a great experience...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SIMPLEX INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits