Shore360, Inc

Shore360, Inc Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I'm so blessed to be part of this company. This company gives me room to grow and explore more and be more determined with the job I have. My client is so kind and trustworthy with their personnel here in the Philippines. I learned to overcome my fear because this is my first time working in a BPO company. Our client trained us very well for the job role that is for me. Kudos to Shore360, Inc. God blessed this company indeed.
Pros
Unlimited coffee, free shuttle and nice working environment
Cons
SL / VL is not convertible to cash
Salary / Benefits
It's my 4th month of working here in Shore360 company and all i can say is Excellent working environment company with friendly team / works together.
Pros
Free coffee anytime, and comportable working place/ area, free shuttle service. ETC.
Salary / Benefits
Good company. It only take me a week from the initial interview up to signing of job offer.HR recruitment are friendly and helpful. All staff are friendly. Work environment is neat and clean especially the washrooms
Pros
Free coffee, safety protocol
Salary / Benefits
After 2 failed clients interview, finally I passed my 3rd client interview last June 2019. What I mean is Shore360 doesn't give up on you easily if the recruitment team saw potential in you to be part of the company. Very competitive salary package. I'm happy with my current setup right now which is work from home since the pandemic started last March 2020.
Salary / Benefits
The company is quite young when I started working here in 2017, but everything was very smooth and it is apparent that the people here are experienced and professional. I've been working with my client for almost 4 years now. Shore360 helped me grow and secure stable work despite the situation we're all facing today.
Salary / Benefits
Working here is so relaxing, it's like you're at home because you don't really worry about the people around you, you just work at peace with calmness and serenity. There's no pressure, no judgments and they are very considerate with their employees. You can also learn a lot of things here, not just about what your task or job will be. They will give you the opportunity to grow and develop your skills and the things that you do not know yet.
Pros
Free Coffee!
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
Clients and management team are very considerate and professional. Team members are approachable and are always willing to share their knowledge. It is a good company that supports personal and professional growth by allowing all members of the team to collaborate and learn from the experiences of one another. There's always something to learn, all you have to do is ask.
Salary / Benefits
I have been here with the company for over two years now and I am greatful for all the opportunity! I was provided with trainings at different channels from search engine optimization, Social Media management, administrative and to being a safety officer. I was able to upgrade my skills. This is one of the best experience I have had here at shore360 beside the fact that I have the best team and best boss ever.
Pros
Free barista style coffee for coffee lovers like me, free HMO- plus you can also enroll your family as beneficiary.
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
Great working environment company. People are very nice, approachable and friendly. The company always value their employees and staffs.Free coffee and shuttle services.Fun workplace.
Pros
Free coffee, shuttle service
Salary / Benefits
* Enjoying with the new setup compared to my previous job.* My teammates are willing to help.* Timely feedback* Facility is good.* COVID 19 Ready.
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Seldom payroll errors.
Salary / Benefits
Shore360 is a great company I am proud to be with. It is only here where I was able to grow my skills while having fun. More than career growth, I have found a community filled with smart people who respect and inspire each other.
Pros
Work life balance
Salary / Benefits
good company to work with and away from the busy streets. Jobs 360 is the best! Professional & personal growth! :) Great management & workplace culture
Salary / Benefits
Accommodating, friendly and stress-free working environment. A company that will train you and will guide you along the way until success. I admire the hands-on training and one on one feedbacking system. The immediate superiors and workmates are so nice and friendly, but the respect is still observed above all. Great company.
Pros
Good Facility
Salary / Benefits
You can learn new things everyday, the management was great..as well as the culture of the workplace. Staff are friendly and approachable. You will feel valued and heard.
Pros
Free Shuttle Service
Salary / Benefits
-A company who value and care for their employees.-The culture and the values at Shore360 are incredible. -Good benefits-Approachable staffs-Free barista style coffee :)
Salary / Benefits
They take care of their people and always achieves and desires to do something great for people of Shore360 to continue working with the Company. Will definitely recommend!
Salary / Benefits
The company is very nice and the employees are approachable! They are also providing some little gifts for some occasions. You will go to the office with a smile and go home without stress.
Salary / Benefits
This company is very good in many ways. they are very responsive and always have a time for you specially the management. they treat you as a family and they have a very good salary
Pros
Very good salary and environment
Salary / Benefits
Since day 1 of my internship, I already given tasks that will improve my ability on my profession.Management and all co-members are fair and equal in so much matter. They always look after employees and considerable on concerns of all staff.
Pros
Good Benefits, Competitive Salary, Good Environment, Improving skills caused of Non-stop clients challenges, and Best Management.
Cons
Non so far.
Salary / Benefits
Clients are super nice and very professional. Colleagues are very friendly too. Over all it’s are very fun workplace. Hiring process was fast and easy. Medical exam was free of charge too.
Pros
Free coffee. Weekend off
Salary / Benefits
If you're looking for a good company to work with and away from the busy streets of Manila, Shore360 is the one to find. This company promotes positive values, relaxed and productive atmosphere. Employees were treated well and with understanding, compassion, and respect.
Pros
Free coffee and shuttle service, accessible pantry and clean comfort rooms
  1. Employee Reviews