Shore360, Inc

Shore360, Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines38 reviews

Good management and working environment

Good management and working environmentFriendly peopleLess stressMore incentives and benefitsJob Work/Life BalanceFree lunchCons Always overtime

Pros

Free lunches

Great company!

Working here for about three months, I should say that I learned a lot of things and still continue learning different skills and software that I am using in creating and/or dealing with 3D modeling. Workplace is cool.

Pros

Free shuttle service, coffee

Cons

none so far

This company is good for people seeking personal and career growth.

I'm so blessed to be part of this company. This company gives me room to grow and explore more and be more determined with the job I have. My client is so kind and trustworthy with their personnel here in the Philippines. I learned to overcome my fear because this is my first time working in a BPO company. Our client trained us very well for the job role that is for me. Kudos to Shore360, Inc. God blessed this company indeed.

Pros

Unlimited coffee, free shuttle and nice working environment

Cons

SL / VL is not convertible to cash

Great workplace

The HR team is very friendly, they will help you settle-in and enjoy your job. I am working for a pharmacy, and so far, I am happy with my position and the tasks given to me helps me expand my knowledge on how pharmacist works in other country.

Pros

barista-style coffee and cool workplace

Great working company!

It's my 4th month of working here in Shore360 company and all i can say is Excellent working environment company with friendly team / works together.

Pros

Free coffee anytime, and comportable working place/ area, free shuttle service. ETC.

Convenient , safety and Great Team

Convenient in a way that Shore360 provides Shuttle for its employees. Safety as it is strict on implementing covid protocols for everyone's health and well-being. The team are awesome most specially my Client. They will not judge you on your incapacity to do so but instead they will teach and help you grow.

Pros

Free Coffee ☕

Supportive Management

After 2 failed clients interview, finally I passed my 3rd client interview last June 2019. What I mean is Shore360 doesn't give up on you easily if the recruitment team saw potential in you to be part of the company. Very competitive salary package. I'm happy with my current setup right now which is work from home since the pandemic started last March 2020.

Great workplace and Job Security

The company is quite young when I started working here in 2017, but everything was very smooth and it is apparent that the people here are experienced and professional. I've been working with my client for almost 4 years now. Shore360 helped me grow and secure stable work despite the situation we're all facing today.

Good Ambiance & Friendly Environment

Working here is so relaxing, it's like you're at home because you don't really worry about the people around you, you just work at peace with calmness and serenity. There's no pressure, no judgments and they are very considerate with their employees. You can also learn a lot of things here, not just about what your task or job will be. They will give you the opportunity to grow and develop your skills and the things that you do not know yet.

Pros

Free Coffee!

Cons

N/a

There's always something to learn.

Clients and management team are very considerate and professional. Team members are approachable and are always willing to share their knowledge. It is a good company that supports personal and professional growth by allowing all members of the team to collaborate and learn from the experiences of one another. There's always something to learn, all you have to do is ask.

Shore360 is a fun and productive work place!

I have been here with the company for over two years now and I am greatful for all the opportunity! I was provided with trainings at different channels from search engine optimization, Social Media management, administrative and to being a safety officer. I was able to upgrade my skills. This is one of the best experience I have had here at shore360 beside the fact that I have the best team and best boss ever.

Pros

Free barista style coffee for coffee lovers like me, free HMO- plus you can also enroll your family as beneficiary.

Cons

N/a

Fun workplace

Great working environment company. People are very nice, approachable and friendly. The company always value their employees and staffs.Free coffee and shuttle services.Fun workplace.

Pros

Free coffee, shuttle service

Now enjoying...

* Enjoying with the new setup compared to my previous job.* My teammates are willing to help.* Timely feedback* Facility is good.* COVID 19 Ready.

Pros

Free Coffee

Cons

Seldom payroll errors.

Best company I have ever been

Shore360 is a great company I am proud to be with. It is only here where I was able to grow my skills while having fun. More than career growth, I have found a community filled with smart people who respect and inspire each other.

Pros

Work life balance

Free Coffee and Shuttle

good company to work with and away from the busy streets. Jobs 360 is the best! Professional & personal growth! :) Great management & workplace culture

Accommodating, friendly and stress-free working environment.

Accommodating, friendly and stress-free working environment. A company that will train you and will guide you along the way until success. I admire the hands-on training and one on one feedbacking system. The immediate superiors and workmates are so nice and friendly, but the respect is still observed above all. Great company.

Pros

Good Facility

Dynamic & Innovative Environment

You can learn new things everyday, the management was great..as well as the culture of the workplace. Staff are friendly and approachable. You will feel valued and heard.

Pros

Free Shuttle Service

Great company

-A company who value and care for their employees.-The culture and the values at Shore360 are incredible. -Good benefits-Approachable staffs-Free barista style coffee :)

Good working environment!

They take care of their people and always achieves and desires to do something great for people of Shore360 to continue working with the Company. Will definitely recommend!

Fun Workplace

The company is very nice and the employees are approachable! They are also providing some little gifts for some occasions. You will go to the office with a smile and go home without stress.

Very caring company

This company is very good in many ways. they are very responsive and always have a time for you specially the management. they treat you as a family and they have a very good salary

Pros

Very good salary and environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shore360, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits