Shore360, Inc

Shore360, Inc Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Overall, I'm really happy to work at Shore360 Inc. My client is really amazing and has given me opportunities to grow like no other companies can offer. Culture is quite laid back too and in the recent months, the company has been exceptional in ensuring everyones safety, making everybody feel safe, and uplifting everyone's mood especially on special occasions.
Pros
Hmo, Free medical consultation, Free shuttle service, Free coffee
Salary / Benefits
Clients are super nice and very professional. Colleagues are very friendly too. Over all it’s are very fun workplace. Hiring process was fast and easy. Medical exam was free of charge too.
Pros
Free coffee. Weekend off
Salary / Benefits
If you're looking for a good company to work with and away from the busy streets of Manila, Shore360 is the one to find. This company promotes positive values, relaxed and productive atmosphere. Employees were treated well and with understanding, compassion, and respect.
Pros
Free coffee and shuttle service, accessible pantry and clean comfort rooms
Salary / Benefits
Shore360 to simply put is a good company, takes care of it's employees and does everything you can expect for from a caring company, not just to our clients but specially with the employees.
Pros
Great management
Salary / Benefits
Shore360 company is the best, they can provide us anything in just a blink of an eye. They care for their employees and clients. They also care for your safety in the office.
Salary / Benefits
Relaxed and Job/Work life balance. Fun workplace like they have weekly mind games for employees. Quick and easy to deal with management, IT etc. and the company is very informative.
Salary / Benefits
Very happy with client and the company 💗 Friendly staff and I super love my colleagues. Company provides everything from coffee to shuttle services.
Salary / Benefits
Shore360 as a company is good. They are young so I understood some minor misses. Staff, from HR, recruitment and Account managers are nice. Never had any negative experience. BUT your job security, career growth and Job culture will depend on your CLIENT/Account and teammates/co-workers. Unfortunately, the latter are UNPROFESSIONAL, immature and gossip mongers.
Pros
Salary and Shore360 management
Cons
Specifically, my coworkers
Salary / Benefits
I would not recommend this company to those who seriously want to work long term. You will be dismissed without reason. You need to bring your own tissue for bathroom breaks! No free alcohol. No areas to rest if you would like to take a break. You need to lessen your social media browsing even though its part of your job in marketing. Bandwitdh are monitored and paid extra by client if you exceed.
Pros
Gain good friends who experienced same demise
Cons
Many to mention
Salary / Benefits
No trainings, no extra curricular activities. Not recommended. There is no job security, I was forced to make resignation letter, nothing whatsoever, because client don't like you.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
poor job security
Salary / Benefits
Fun work place and happy environment coll people and superior and client were very fun to be with., specially when they visiting us in the Philippines
Salary / Benefits
Shore 360 for me needs more improvement in terms of salary brackets, extracurricular activities, facilities and support staffs. It is still on its developing stage.
Pros
no free lunch
Salary / Benefits
The admins are always in group doing nothing and are not approachable. If your personality is too strong for them, they will find ways to fire you using petty issues. Our client pulled out from this company because of their behavior.
Salary / Benefits
Work life balance is excellent, the work itself is just okay and staff are nice. But they terminate people without cause, even if you did everything as directed and even went beyond and above. It's as if it is just a factory of talents to provide offshore businesses. Business is business, so therefore Management doesn't really care about its staff. There is zero career path, but you can take advantage of your time in the company to learn new skills.
Salary / Benefits
great schedule free snacks, culture not quite bad but somehow it is good just try to them that is all. The problem Job security, in IT staff they are accommodating.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
Job security
Salary / Benefits
They provided me a new set of work experience and I've seen that they provide basic needs of the employees. The do provide chances if you choose to change career path.