Shore Solutions

Shore Solutions Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I've stayed with Shore solutions for more than 4 years. If only our account is still there I would definitely be working with them till now. I missed the environment, the people, everything. I received yearly appraisals because of my performance.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
Working at Shore Solutions was excellent. They provide fun, learning experiences during training. And the bosses are cool. And the workforce is quite young. They always monthly activities to perk the employees and promote work life balance
Salary / Benefits
Working at Shore is like working at any normal BPO centers. Sometimes, it's not always about how they keep or run the business, I think if it weren't for our Managers, we were long gone disarray due to Shore's inconsiderate actions. Though pay are always on time, there are disputes that are really unavoidable. Office's sanitation is also good and is frequent.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot about this company. They have good management in terms of employees. The hardest part of the job you need to manage your time. Thet have a good environment at work.
Salary / Benefits
Established contact centre with multiple sites across the Philippines. Acquired by another company that established its status as 1 of the promising contact centre in the country.
Salary / Benefits
The company itself is good. Typical BPO. But the account itself is kind of lacking in structure and organization. For instance, your manager will tell you to do something, but the client will tell you otherwise.
Salary / Benefits
typical corporate setting, there were new ideas that was being brought up, basically to enhance the marketing strategy of the company and bring the product to a more profitable avenue
Salary / Benefits
Happy working here in shore solutions but i need to find a suitable job that can be maximize and grow as an individual in my field of expertise. Working in Shore Solutions helps me to learn an effective customer service and how to handle irate customers.
Salary / Benefits
PROS: Good pay for a local account Learned alot about Unilab Managers and Head are accommodating and nice Sends food during birthdays Invites us to Christmas Parties CONS: Not all teammates are supportive Competing against co workers negatively Favoritism Politics
Salary / Benefits
day to day onsite support, basic troubleshooting training, fun workplace due to everyday inter action with employees, Managers are approachable and you will not feel inferior to them.
Salary / Benefits
We always happy on our floor because of our team leader he's so productive and we learned a lot on him so every time he came on office we are happy because we going to learned a new techniques and so on so I'm so happy while I am working.
Pros
More knowledge
Cons
Shorts break or get the launch not in time
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed my stay with the company even just for a few weeks because we're only on a project based. I met a lot of people and made a lot of friends back in the company whom are still my friends now. I enjoyed every single day of my job as I really preferred non voice and I was able to apply my knowledge about technical issues.
Salary / Benefits
Stress free, Fun environment and a great events like sports incentives and mini games for different events. Week days shift depend on the account and great management.
Salary / Benefits
Just plain awful. I would never refer someone to work here. The only good thing here is weekends off. No free dependents for health card. Low monthly income.
Pros
Schedule
Salary / Benefits
Being a Callcenter agent is very exciting you will learn a lot, its like everyday there is something new or different..but if you get tenured and know the rules and everything, you'll get bored because of this routine. i want something new that will make me grow. anything that will make my body moves and not to stay in chair in 8n hours or more.
Pros
Good Pantry and TL's
Cons
60 calls waiting.. :(
Salary / Benefits
Overall it was a great opportunity to work with such helpful people who always encourage to be on top of your game so everyone will be successful and attain the goal that we all wanted as a team.
Salary / Benefits
everyone was friendly even my superiors. Even if it's stressful at times you'll just ignore it because of the positive ambiance of the environment. it's very exciting to go to work everyday knowing that you're entering a happy workplace
Salary / Benefits
productive and nice working place very much approchable all the team leaders and guards too nice station nice pantry and people too. nice working place
Salary / Benefits
- Needs some work life balance - Disrespectful guards - work area seems to be not being cleaned everyday - no small trash bins within per workstations
Salary / Benefits
Receiving calls from customers and assist them to place their order through hotline as well as we provide their queries about our products and store's location.
Salary / Benefits
• Providing basic troubleshooting steps to resolve customers issue and generating income for Comcast as our main client. • Handled inbound calls for order taking, creating and submitting work order. • Provided assistance to issues like virus removal, wireless connection problem, and more computer problems alike.
Pros
Good compensation package
Cons
travel time to get to office is 3 hours / Not so clean environment