Shopee

Shopee Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
As a startup company, I have juggled different roles and am now handling three divisions - Community, Partnerships, and PR. The task is challenging, but it also opens me to a lot of new experiences and learnings. The company has allowed me to try different ideas to see which would fit our market best. However, because of the amount of workload, it can be daunting at times and I have had to work overtime quite a bit. I think that's the hardest part of the job--finding time. The most enjoyable part of the job is that the people are very young and energetic, so you feed off of each other's energy and ideas, which makes for a very interesting culture. There are differences in personalities, but you'll see where each one shines.
Pros
Free rice daily, foosball table, an open space to work in if you don't want to work at your desk, lounge areas, health card, fun Christmas parties
Cons
Long hours, limited # of leaves per year
Salary / Benefits
typical work everyday group cooperation communicating to my super visor every time of consultation regarding to my work every time with one of groupmate absent or etc. all..