Shimano

Philippines26 reviews

Clear
3.3Salary & Benefits

Very productive company

This is the best company if you want to have full-blast training as a fresh grad. All employees are trained to work smart and work hard. Working culture is strict.

Low standard company

All aspects are low standard. Leaders mindset are like their associates whens it comes to critical process they have no counter measures and they have no care about the improvement of their workplace.

Pros

Think safety all the time

Cons

No work life balance in this company. Poor canteen and poor benefits

This company has good benefits but the management itself has made the environment toxic to work

This company starts as good with exciting challenges but through time the culture has become not performance based. The information was locked from top management and no involvement of the middle to down level. The working hours for the production is too long that rest days were rarely consumed. The higher level has shown so much favoritism and prejudiced. The culture has become toxic that growth was not prioritized.

Pros

Free lunch, Monday to Friday work schedule for Office

Cons

So much politics and favoritism on the higher level

Not a good company

In my stay in Shimano PH, I already felt the bad management and culture inside the office and even in production area. They did not encourage other member to grow as an individual. Most operators are not treated equal.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hours, low salary, limited benefits

Good company

Not the best but not the worst. Still a good company who strives for more improvement. The company is still young and has a promising future due to different products that the company can expand and offer .

Poor Management System

Department heads are just new in the industry. Workloads for every employees are very unreasonable. Good company but not good management. No shuttle service. And very low compensation

Pros

free meal

Cons

long hours, no shuttle service

Company that gives its employees life work and balance

A company that you will find LIFE WORK BALANCE at its finest, Furthermore this company develops its employees to bring out the the best of them making them to be a full potential leader/management staff in the future.

Pros

good compensation, free lunch, transportation allowance, HMO card, management allowance, skill allowance, bike loan

Cons

too far from my hometown

production is fun..

the typical day of my work is when I have my grave yard shift. I've learned about the operation in making the gear and crank of a bike. the management is good. my co-workers are good too.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shimano. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Shimano in popular locations

• Shimano