Shimano

Philippines26 reviews

Clear
3.3Salary & Benefits

Good Company & More leanings

Shimano helped me to be a independent one. I searched and learned things on my own, just a little supervision from superior. they want me to be as who I am. overall was good it just happened its too far from my house.

Pros

Free lunch, Medical healtcard, Job allowance, Compressed Work Schedule (Monday-friday)

Cons

Too far from my house

Very Low

Management is a mess. Worst in my 8 years of working experienced. Pros: Schedule Cons: bias management, poor benefits, local will treat you unfair, just dont apply here, thanks me later

Good

A good company with good people. Good experience for fresh grads. You will learn a lot. Whether it is in the field of design or actual. The also give Good benefits.

Incompetent Company

Toxic Management who favors only there own underdogs. No worklife balance. Multiple workloads with no specific designation on what department you currently in.(They just grab whoever person to do the job) Bonuses and benefits are very poor. You will be disappointed on the yearly increase. Office is very hot because of cost cutting (always turned off aircons) Career advancement is very poor.

Low standard company

All aspects are low standard. Leaders mindset are like their associates whens it comes to critical process they have no counter measures and they have no care about the improvement of their workplace.

Pros

Think safety all the time

Cons

No work life balance in this company. Poor canteen and poor benefits

Not a good company

In my stay in Shimano PH, I already felt the bad management and culture inside the office and even in production area. They did not encourage other member to grow as an individual. Most operators are not treated equal.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hours, low salary, limited benefits

Poor Management System

Department heads are just new in the industry. Workloads for every employees are very unreasonable. Good company but not good management. No shuttle service. And very low compensation

Pros

free meal

Cons

long hours, no shuttle service

Enjoy, learning

Employers is a very employee-friendly company that provides a great work sap can work minimal supervision good management good allowance but taxable

Company that gives its employees life work and balance

A company that you will find LIFE WORK BALANCE at its finest, Furthermore this company develops its employees to bring out the the best of them making them to be a full potential leader/management staff in the future.

Pros

good compensation, free lunch, transportation allowance, HMO card, management allowance, skill allowance, bike loan

Cons

too far from my hometown

production is fun..

the typical day of my work is when I have my grave yard shift. I've learned about the operation in making the gear and crank of a bike. the management is good. my co-workers are good too.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shimano. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Shimano in popular locations

• Shimano