Shimano

Philippines26 reviews

Clear
3.2Job Security & Advancement

Very productive company

This is the best company if you want to have full-blast training as a fresh grad. All employees are trained to work smart and work hard. Working culture is strict.

Amazing experience

Amazing experience and skills. Specially for all good mentors is this company. I never forget all those people who have knowledge to teach me all those things that I never know...

Good

A good company with good people. Good experience for fresh grads. You will learn a lot. Whether it is in the field of design or actual. The also give Good benefits.

Incompetent Company

Toxic Management who favors only there own underdogs. No worklife balance. Multiple workloads with no specific designation on what department you currently in.(They just grab whoever person to do the job) Bonuses and benefits are very poor. You will be disappointed on the yearly increase. Office is very hot because of cost cutting (always turned off aircons) Career advancement is very poor.

Not a good company

In my stay in Shimano PH, I already felt the bad management and culture inside the office and even in production area. They did not encourage other member to grow as an individual. Most operators are not treated equal.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hours, low salary, limited benefits

Good company

Not the best but not the worst. Still a good company who strives for more improvement. The company is still young and has a promising future due to different products that the company can expand and offer .

Company that gives its employees life work and balance

A company that you will find LIFE WORK BALANCE at its finest, Furthermore this company develops its employees to bring out the the best of them making them to be a full potential leader/management staff in the future.

Pros

good compensation, free lunch, transportation allowance, HMO card, management allowance, skill allowance, bike loan

Cons

too far from my hometown

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shimano. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Shimano in popular locations

• Shimano