Shimano

Shimano Culture reviews

Philippines26 reviews

Clear

Very productive company

This is the best company if you want to have full-blast training as a fresh grad. All employees are trained to work smart and work hard. Working culture is strict.

Bad work culture, Bad systems poor management

Working here is very tiring,Physically, because of tedious job and alwasy lacking of manpower, you need to do multitasking every time and makes me feel tiringMentally, working culture is very toxic, everyone is selfish

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Dirty, hot, different cultures in one house

Challenging workplace

In shimano I've experienced and learned different things. From being a laboratory analyst to section leader who manages people, makes production report and ensures output is met. I enjoyed making production plan on how to achieve the target. The hardest part of the job is to satisfy the expectations of the management.

Working in shimano is really a challenging job.

This company has good benefits but the management itself has made the environment toxic to work

This company starts as good with exciting challenges but through time the culture has become not performance based. The information was locked from top management and no involvement of the middle to down level. The working hours for the production is too long that rest days were rarely consumed. The higher level has shown so much favoritism and prejudiced. The culture has become toxic that growth was not prioritized.

Pros

Free lunch, Monday to Friday work schedule for Office

Cons

So much politics and favoritism on the higher level

Not a good company

In my stay in Shimano PH, I already felt the bad management and culture inside the office and even in production area. They did not encourage other member to grow as an individual. Most operators are not treated equal.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hours, low salary, limited benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shimano. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Shimano in popular locations

• Shimano
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?