Shimano Philippines

Shimano Philippines Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
In the first years, the management was okay but until the two top management was changed the true colors will be revealed by the environment itself. You will experience discrimination, humiliation, and other things that you can't take. Credit stealers after you provide a working system to impress the top management. Don't be fooled with their nice tone because behind it is a crocodile waiting to eat you, even these two top management had no good relation because they wanted to be greater to one another. Wanted to try? then go make your time wasted and life miserable.
Pros
Good co-employees
Cons
Guaranteed very bad management.
Salary / Benefits
-Too make job responsibilities yet, you will get very very very little support from the management. -Employees benefit is very limitted. -Not fair employees treatment. - you have to divide yourself into 10 in order for you to finish your project.
Salary / Benefits
Amazing experience and skills. Specially for all good mentors is this company. I never forget all those people who have knowledge to teach me all those things that I never know...
Salary / Benefits
I’m grateful with my work experience in Shimano however due to fast paced environment sometimes it’s hard cope up with the management. It became stressful
Salary / Benefits
Management is a mess. Worst in my 8 years of working experienced. Pros: Schedule Cons: bias management, poor benefits, local will treat you unfair, just dont apply here, thanks me later
Salary / Benefits
A good company with good people. Good experience for fresh grads. You will learn a lot. Whether it is in the field of design or actual. The also give Good benefits.
Salary / Benefits
Toxic Management who favors only there own underdogs. No worklife balance. Multiple workloads with no specific designation on what department you currently in.(They just grab whoever person to do the job) Bonuses and benefits are very poor. You will be disappointed on the yearly increase. Office is very hot because of cost cutting (always turned off aircons) Career advancement is very poor.
Salary / Benefits
In shimano I've experienced and learned different things. From being a laboratory analyst to section leader who manages people, makes production report and ensures output is met. I enjoyed making production plan on how to achieve the target. The hardest part of the job is to satisfy the expectations of the management.
Salary / Benefits
All aspects are low standard. Leaders mindset are like their associates whens it comes to critical process they have no counter measures and they have no care about the improvement of their workplace.
Pros
Think safety all the time
Cons
No work life balance in this company. Poor canteen and poor benefits
Salary / Benefits
This company starts as good with exciting challenges but through time the culture has become not performance based. The information was locked from top management and no involvement of the middle to down level. The working hours for the production is too long that rest days were rarely consumed. The higher level has shown so much favoritism and prejudiced. The culture has become toxic that growth was not prioritized.
Pros
Free lunch, Monday to Friday work schedule for Office
Cons
So much politics and favoritism on the higher level
Salary / Benefits
Shimano helped me to be a independent one. I searched and learned things on my own, just a little supervision from superior. they want me to be as who I am. overall was good it just happened its too far from my house.
Pros
Free lunch, Medical healtcard, Job allowance, Compressed Work Schedule (Monday-friday)
Cons
Too far from my house
Salary / Benefits
For HR they should know how to give feedback and results for the applicants, don't let them hanging. As applicant we need to know,if we passed or failed the interview or not.
Pros
Pleasant environment
Cons
Recruitment Process
Salary / Benefits
In my stay in Shimano PH, I already felt the bad management and culture inside the office and even in production area. They did not encourage other member to grow as an individual. Most operators are not treated equal.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hours, low salary, limited benefits
Salary / Benefits
Not the best but not the worst. Still a good company who strives for more improvement. The company is still young and has a promising future due to different products that the company can expand and offer .
Salary / Benefits
Department heads are just new in the industry. Workloads for every employees are very unreasonable. Good company but not good management. No shuttle service. And very low compensation
Pros
free meal
Cons
long hours, no shuttle service
Salary / Benefits
Continuos Improvement Cost reduction Planning Energy Conservation Safety First Handling facilities technician and machine technicians Recreational activities
Pros
free lunch
Cons
bonuses
Salary / Benefits
Employers is a very employee-friendly company that provides a great work sap can work minimal supervision good management good allowance but taxable
Salary / Benefits
Typical day starts at 8:00 am but before we head to work we will have first, meeting that will last for maximum of 15 minutes. Discussions of agenda of the day, deadlines or any government remittances we have to comply and more are mostly our topics. During my stay at Shimano, I can say that my co-workers and bosses are good and easy to work with. Our professional relationship with each other is satisfying. Since it is just a start up company here in the Philippines there are still many pending jobs you have to do and start from the scratch but with the help of Shimano Singapore and other sister companies, everything is somehow manageable. The most enjoyable part for me is meeting new friends at work and having non-Filipino bosses like Singaporean and Malaysian. Beyond grateful to witness their professionalism and passion for their chosen field.
Salary / Benefits
A company that you will find LIFE WORK BALANCE at its finest, Furthermore this company develops its employees to bring out the the best of them making them to be a full potential leader/management staff in the future.
Pros
good compensation, free lunch, transportation allowance, HMO card, management allowance, skill allowance, bike loan
Cons
too far from my hometown