Shell

Philippines184 reviews

Clear
3.5Salary & Benefits

Found 75 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,046 reviews

Best workplace promoting diversity and inclusion

Pros:1. Inclusive workplace2. Office fully equipped with gym and games for staff convenience3. Organizations events with employee perks4. You know you are working around knowledgeable people. Cons:1. No retirement plan/benefits2. Salary increase is minimal especially for tenured employees; salary rate of newly hired is almost the same with salary rate of newly promoted tenured employee with higher job grade.

Happy workplace

Happy to serve all customers daily. Happy management team while doing works everyday. Excellent communication between staff thru customers....

Pros

Complete Benefits, Outing, Team building, Party Hours

Best Place to work

This Company is very productive , people here is so nice and approachable. I learned a lot in this company to specialize and hone my Skills.

Benefits

Cons

Continuous learning in a productive and fun workplace

Each day is a continuous learning process in a healthy and safe working environment with above excellence colleagues. And the company is manage, take care and support all the staff even the contractors which is really commendable.

Pros

Accommodation, Meals, Transportation are provided with a great salary

Cons

Challenging workloads which actually gives spice in our everyday life

Ideal place to work

The company is my ideal place to work, its very near our house and work is fun. Made a lot of friends and work balance is very much practiced. Training and technical competency development are taken very seriously, training is very structured and systematic. The work is fun, hardest one I can think of maybe is when one is required to support clients off-shore facilities.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Merit system

Productive workplace but the salary is below minimum

Work place is nice with a supportive management. I have learned a lot of things in this kind of job but i need a more greener pasture that's why i tried to apply in any vacant positions available.

Pros

Free Meals and Lodging

Cons

No ever time pay

Ideal company who lives up to its reputation in the industry it operates

Shell is a company that lives up to its values that emanates to every corner of the organization regardless of location or business. Their high ideals and highest order of ethics is characteristic of the professionalism the leaders of Shell maintain. I am proud to have been part of this company.

Pros

Ideal working and learning environment with leaders of highest integrity

Cons

Medium competitive salary package

Productive and easy to be with people.

Fun work place with supportive management. The people are easy to be with and you can be good in the field of expertise. Need to work very safely due to working environment.

Pros

Free lunch, etc.

Cons

Short breaks and healthcare.

The company provides a well work life balance environment.

The company aims to develop more leaders and be responsible to guide all staff to improve their craft. It aims to be the world's most competitive energy company.

Pros

work life balance

Cons

less monetary benefits

Good employer but could improved on salary provided and retention program.

Company prides itself in HSSE, D&I, and its code of conduct. It has a diverse culture which made it a relaxed environment to work in. Salary may not be as competitive with the rest of the market but benefits are good.

Pros

good benefits

Cons

A very good place to work at.

Work life balance is very good. A lot of trainings are being given to employees. The compensation is very good in terms of industry average in the Philippines.

Pros

Free door-to-door transort service

Cons

Nightshift

PRODUCTIVE,so much fun especially during outings

FIRST i applied as a forecourt crew.,then they promoted me as a cashier until i become a PROMO INCHARGE.I was thankful with this blessings.Very happy but not so satisfied of my salary,the management didn't give it on time and i was discouraged with this system.First,it was just okey but some of my co-workers are complaining until time come i realized it was not good but i can't complain because i am not strong enough.Though i have complains but what can i do,.this is the only way to earn money,so i never surrendered. Despite of all this complaints,i am so happy to be a part of SHELL COMPANY.

Pros

HALF contrbtion of SSS, Philhealth

Cons

long time

productive and fun work place

i meet lot of friends in here. a second father figure with my supervisor. they teach me to operate machines. the salary is always in time. i love working in here.

Pros

free lunch every monthly meeting

Employee is their own priority. Safety, Security, Health, work-life balance. They have pretty good trainings that will hone employees well.

A company that treat employees as their main assets. Facilities are well maintained for everyone's use. We have gym, entertainment room which includes billiards, table tennis, and KTV room. Free drinks for everyone: Iced-Ted, juices, coffee, hot choco, etc. A lot of training to hone the employees. We also have a chance to talk and engage with the big bosses of the company. We are free to speak our mind and yet with accordance with Shell Values. Also, as part of work-life balance, they provide activities for us not to burn-out. During healthy Monday, they give fruits for us.

Pros

Bunch of benefits for employees. Food allowances, Transportation allowance, transportation Reimbursement, Medical benefits, Optical benefits, Free drinks.

Cons

Very strict in all aspects.

Shell as a learning workplace

This company is very concerned on the professional growth of its employees. It offers a wide range of venue for learning and development. The business processes I have been deployed with are the testament to the learning process i underwent. My work enables me to apply and harness my communication and analytical skills. On top of my regular work load, I am given another role to ensure that I get to practice other skills other than the skill required for my current role.Due to the SBSC being a large organization, there are quite a number of leaders. They are the agent of our career experience and progression in the company. On a regular basis, we have an engagement where we get to talk about our plans and expectation on a certain time period. This is a very good venue to be heard.My co-workers are easy to work with. They are very smart, competitive and reliable people.The hardest part of the job is the work shift requirement. Whilst the most that i enjoy is the fact that I get to interact with smart people from across the globe via email, phone, and live meeting.

Pros

free recreation facilities such as fitness gym, pilates room, music room, billiard tables, and ping pong tables

Cons

monetary compensation is not good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits