Shell

Philippines184 reviews

Clear
3.5Salary & Benefits

Found 75 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,046 reviews

Best workplace promoting diversity and inclusion

Pros:1. Inclusive workplace2. Office fully equipped with gym and games for staff convenience3. Organizations events with employee perks4. You know you are working around knowledgeable people. Cons:1. No retirement plan/benefits2. Salary increase is minimal especially for tenured employees; salary rate of newly hired is almost the same with salary rate of newly promoted tenured employee with higher job grade.

Productive Workplace

I learned to manage people in order to create a team. I learned so much things especially in submitting reports on time. The most enjoyable part is knowing your staff are learning and they have been knowledgeable because of what you teach them.

Pros

Good benefits

Good workplace culture

There is a good working relationship between associates and team managers because they are easily approachable and value what you have to say. The company on the other hand values the safety and well-being of its employees. Salary is good for the amount of work we are doing compared to other companies.

A safe Place to learn and work

Shell is one of the good company to work with. The culture, environment and people is amazing. the safety they provided to their employees are not like any companies.

Pros

Benefits, Environment, Culture

Cons

Work Life Balance

gas station

good company,nice co worker,all happy,more benifits,nice salrary,different person everyday,good all boss,,im happy to my work,but i need to leave this company

Pros

free accomodation

productive and fun place

exellent company. thankful for the experience at shell company. theres nothing i can say thank you thank you. godbless and more power shell. but now i really need a job again..

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Good salary and good working environment.The management is good as well as its downline. They give importance about their worker.The benifits were also good thats why their people are very hardworking.

Pros

Good salary

not good job

this job in shell station is my first time,i apply this company to fill my needs in college days,my expectation in this job is to low because of the salary they given us is to low than other companies,

Challenging but rewarding Workplace

You carry-out management and site-specific roles, such as; supervising maintenance plans, contractor management, product quality control and administrative roles in running day-to-day operations. All within HSSE parameters of operations. Free Training and Seminars

Pros

Good Benefits

Cons

Long Hours and Erratic Shifts

Good Benefits and Job Stability

Shell, as one of the top global companies in the Petroleum Industry, provides job stability and good short and long term benefits. They also give sufficient training for employees who have reasonable tenure with the company.

My work days in shell is great

I enjoyed my days at shell.I usually arrive at work early because my work place is just near our home.I also loved my coworkers and also my manager. She also set some seminars sometimes ensure that we are prepared in every disaster that we may encounter.

Pros

Good working schedule

Cons

Low Salary

good job ethics and work life balance

a very good company with good benefits and has work life balance and the management is engaged mainly on safety of the employees. Daily life in the company has been amazing because of the good working environment.

happy to be come part of this company

always review your inventory and also . for the safty beacuse the first rule of the company is your safety and be alert when you are on duty . many trucks are there

Pros

free drinks

Cons

8 hour w or w/out OT

friendly organization and wonderful co-woker and employer

its a very good organization that can organize task and give good benefits to the employee it helps to boost the confidence of the staffs and customer.satisfy the needs and wants of the people go in there.

Challenging Work Place

>Worked here for 10 years and been able to have more time in my family because its near our place. >A typical shifting schedule at work. >Challenging work in day to day basis. >Real time delivery of Billing Statements for patients. >Verifying patients’ insurance coverage

Pros

Free Tuition fee for my Masteral studies

Cons

Short Breaks and demanding working environment

great company!

I have been working Shell business operations for more than 6 years and it has been a pleasure working with extensively professional colleagues. Job has always been challenging, but we always strive for success. In short, all is well in working in this company!

Pros

Pension, benefits, work life balance

Cons

Not a lot of control over career path. Working harder doesn't really pay off other than job security

Fun workplace with excellent benefits

My everyday routine at work is accepting inbound calls and emails, processing customer's complaints/feedback against/for Shell Service Stations. At this workplace, I learned how to manage my temper, especially when I am receiving irate calls. I also learned how to communicate effectively, assuring that I am able to meet the customer's expectations and address their concerns. The management of this company is beyond excellent, they make sure that their employees are getting pampered in a way that they will enjoy working and have time with their families as well. The hardest part of the job is actually dealing with customer's who can't understand the usual process for addressing their concerns, no matter how hard you try to explain. For me, I consider my work schedule as also one of the hardest parts in my job. Since our clients are based on the US, we are following the US timezone. I am working in a graveyard shift. This is hard for me because my body can't cope on the work and sleep schedule. I'm having a hard time sleeping during the day because I have an 8 month old son to attend to. But despite that, I still find this job enjoyable not only because I get to communicate with different types of people with different personalities, but also because my colleagues here are all professional in dealing with their fellow employees.

Pros

Above minimum pay, excellent benefits

Cons

Graveyard shift schedule

Happy, professional environment

Excellent benefits, very challenging role, fast-paced environment. People are engaged well, changes are communicated effectively. Social activities are always in place.

Pros

Excellent benefits and high morale

Cons

Constant reorganization

A company that is advocate of safety, efficiency, effectiveness and work-life balance

A company that is advocate of safety, efficiency, and effectiveness. Everyone is entitled to respect and professionalism. A company that has care on personal effectiveness and professional growth of their empoyess

Pros

Attractive performance bonus, food and transportation allowances, comprehensive group health insurance

Good Environment

All staff are good and Management are kind to its employee.Good salary and benefits.This is Company always newbie,they will train you the best they can give.

Relaxing work day

I learned how to handle the business. I learned how to manage money well; cost cutting, etc. Everyone was nice. Relaxing and very harmonious environment. Some days --it gets a little haywire especially on holidays, like Christmas, Ramadan and New Year.

Pros

Being your own boss, Managing and being a leader

Cons

Customers that complain, lazy gasmen

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Shell
  • Salary & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?