Shell

Philippines184 reviews

Clear
3.5Salary & Benefits

Found 73 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,046 reviews

Best workplace promoting diversity and inclusion

Pros:1. Inclusive workplace2. Office fully equipped with gym and games for staff convenience3. Organizations events with employee perks4. You know you are working around knowledgeable people. Cons:1. No retirement plan/benefits2. Salary increase is minimal especially for tenured employees; salary rate of newly hired is almost the same with salary rate of newly promoted tenured employee with higher job grade.

work/life balance until change management

everything is okay, until pandemic happens and you'll realize this company can't survive this kind of situation. benefits are lesser now and management are keep on changing. healthcard is okay until they changed it. compensation is not as competitive as you think it is.

Pros

unli coffee, gym, sleeping quarter, car service

Cons

management

Good work relationships

Very nice and cooperative company and workmates, supportive big bosses competitive basic salary and benefits they been giving to employees and most of all good environment

Pros

Clean area

Cons

Traffic on roads destination

Amazing experience in one of the best companies

Shell is a multinational company so the expectation is really high and it does not disappoint its people. It has the one of the best workplace culture and supports worklife balance.

Pros

Good starting salary and benefits, culture, diversity

Cons

Prioritized seniority in promotion

Fun workplace

Actually, I was just a model representative to help market their promo. It just took 3-4 days. My manager was the one who settled the book for this job.

Pros

free snacks

Working with Shell is the best!

Great leaders and very good working ambience. I enjoyed working in Shell. Lots of benefits however, no retirement plan. 4 Christmas parties every year that includes team party, cluster party, Operating unit's party and Site party.

Strongly built culture of putting the employee's safety and security above all

I feel well-taken care of and Shell recognizes whatever effort you give in to your work. It has a strong foundation of giving back to its people and community.

Pros

Competitive salary, great working environment

Career growth

Good working enviromnet... Value safety, health and security of every employees.. good working relationship.. benefits for employees are okay provide health insurance

Nice company

Multinational Company with good management. Offers friendly working environment, plenty benefits and good salary. They have good leaders that build good relationship with their employees.

Pros

Plenty benefits

Best business practices

Shell really takes care of their employees. Outstanding benefits. They make you feel secured and taken cared of. The work on the other hand is basically just a normal call center job.

Great Workplace

Okay with pay. okay with people management. okay with benefits. okay with activities. okay with leaves. okay with security. okay with culture in work.

Its Fun and trully entertaining because everyday i spoke to different peoples

Everyday working on this kind of job requires patience to stand for 8 hrs working and talking to costumers giving them right services they need. Theres time that i spoke to foreigners or philippines actors or actresses

Good Benefits; however lacks team culture in the workplace

The training for the role was excellent and the exposure I was given in my role is invaluable. However; team-culture needs improvement as collaboration and teamwork was sometimes non-existent within the team. Although I can only speak for my team.

Pros

Good Benefits, and company promotes work-life balance

Cons

Some of my colleagues do not have a team-mentality

i worked for almost 2 years salary and benefits is accurate also the enviroment just enjoyed and focus for what you doing just be independent and friendly

Na

Nice people environment and salary Great opportunities and has a lot of room for growth. You'll enjoy the environment and of course the extracurricular

Nice workplace, very near in my house

Good working experience, the workplace are neat and clean, all worjers are trained and properly compensate, The safety is the most priority at all time, the boss are very supportive about safety and the safety programs are effective, Very fun during the sports activities.

Pros

Very near in my house

Cons

low salary

Awesome benefits

Shell indeed does takes care of its employees. It offers a lot of benefits especially to those who are working at mid shift to night shifts. Growth is also there but is limited to the manager of your team.

productive and fun work

its productive and fun work place. they are respectful and honest with the co workers and costumers. I learned a lot from them. Its my honor to be with them in 1 year.

Pros

Free Snacks

Cons

8hrs

Productive and collaborative workplace

> Typical audit work > Collaborative projects > Strong management support > Standard processes > Good benefits > Clean & safe work place

Very good company to work for

Good benefits, excellent perks and compensation and management was supportive and composed of very bright and professional people. You can tell and see the difference in the quality of employees they have compared to other companies.

Pros

Compensation, benefits package & company vehicle

Productive Workplace

I learned to manage people in order to create a team. I learned so much things especially in submitting reports on time. The most enjoyable part is knowing your staff are learning and they have been knowledgeable because of what you teach them.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits