Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Work-Life Balance reviews

Salary / Benefits
Working in Shakeys will make you competitive and productive. Can support your financial needs for your family but most of your time will be consumed by working even if you are not on duty. People are very goal oriented and strive to be the best.
Pros
Career growth
Cons
Work and life balance
Salary / Benefits
I was so amazed how will help their applicants and employee to do the best thing like improvement for ourselves to be a confident person what you could be.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Part time
Salary / Benefits
Be competitive, be responsible on your work stay humble to your co workmate because they will help you in case you need help in your job. Stressful the in the end of the day you still enjoy your work.
Pros
Happy enviroment
Cons
Stressful guest
Salary / Benefits
First it was hard because you must be fast in all things but after a month i get used to it. Our management is great our managers are kind and understanding, but my coworkers have their own issues that sometimes affects our job. The most enjoyable part of our job is even we have issues with one another we talk about it after our working ours and we solve it as soon as we can. i enjoyed also our team building because we forget all about work and we just enjoy everything.
Salary / Benefits
Great working with the stuff, they are friendly and easy to be with. There are times that i will do some work as an initiative to finish our work on time.
Salary / Benefits
The workers inside are kind including managers and others. There's no problem about the salary and time schedule that i have. they have a convenient work place so its good.
Salary / Benefits
Im utility in this company doing everything Glass pannel washer bashout Work is easy and they good friends group works so nice and managers in so very will Sometimes team building wow so nice very relax sing .
Salary / Benefits
It's a great starting company to nurture your talent. The projects are very challenging. You might be asked to work during holidays and weekends. Though compensation is not that great
Salary / Benefits
Most of the employees lasts for years. There are instilled cultures, some needs to be changed some cannot be changed. Leaves are very useful for family and work life balance in the office but for OPERATIONS, this is a tough area in the company.
Pros
Benefits are better than other companies
Cons
Minimal yearly increase, None to minimal bonus despite of achieving targets, Publicly listed company
Salary / Benefits
When I was there I'm enjoying to work to others the management was nice, the most hard in there when I'm in the graveyard shift you were the one to deliver there orders in the middle of the night...
Salary / Benefits
Despite the short period of my training, it was still a very meaningful one. The training enriched my confidence created a foundation of being a good employee someday. It caused a very huge effect to me.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Be an open mineded person or employee,they teach you how to learned a lot of thing in operation and standart,they give you a opportunity to make a goal in work and for your future.
Salary / Benefits
All the staff and manager are good to us. They always ask us if we are okay in our work. They always smiling to us and talking nicely even if they are in the bad mood.
Pros
Free lunches
Salary / Benefits
Provides learning through training and seminars. Lack in work life balance. Colleagues are fun to work with, management is also good..................
Salary / Benefits
Productive,Good ..Develops personality andcapability. Develops how to communicate with other staff and specially guest personal or on calls.Good relationship with the managers creates friendly atmosphere and openess with other.
Pros
Incentives
Salary / Benefits
i have learned to always wear smile at all times so that the guest or the customer will feel so at home. And the hardest part of the job is not satisfying the guest satisfactory as we used to.
Pros
open tip
Salary / Benefits
They make great time and great memories with you even though your just na employee they share their cultures and care on you and they given you a proper learning and experience from your work they correct what is wrong and put you first before their self.
Pros
Tip
Salary / Benefits
Working at Shakey's is fun, having a fun and family culture. People are focused on how to WOW our internal and external guest, that is our culture to WOW our guest.
Pros
Family culture
Cons
Allowing our staff to bring their child while working
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to hand tossed the dough overall in preparing the pizza. This experience help me to boost my skills and ability to work under pressurr and also to be a team player. The hardest part is when your partner forget to back up the ingredients needed and left you alone. But in my side this situation helps me to be independent to stand and work even if they are not around.
Pros
Lots of benefits
Salary / Benefits
i love working in bar n shakeys mcu, i learned more on bar operation and having confidence interacting with customer. and give there satisfaction to smiling them after they receive there orde.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
ive learned a lot in the company and grow as profesional. shakeys tought me to be a great manager and tought me to do decision making at all time and have a great result to the compny
Pros
with 15 days vl
Cons
no free meal