Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Salary & Benefits reviews

Salary / Benefits
Having this experienced will help me to improve my phone calls confidence. They give me a previledge to work at home and it helps me lot. My first experience working at home.
Pros
Free app and attendance benefits
Cons
long hour of training
Salary / Benefits
It's a good company and it's food that we served. All the crew service are responsibilities on their works. and i guarantee you that we have a good service to all customers
Pros
L
Salary / Benefits
Its very neat and nice ambiance the staff are friendly to train their practicumers they trust us like their own staff we treated like a family i learned a lot in shakeys
Pros
free lunch/double hour during holiday
Salary / Benefits
Shakey's MCU is one of the highest volume store in North Area. We are operating 24-hours. The store needs a lot of manpower and storage's. I have learned a lot from this store. You have to be fast and reliant, you should have a lot of patience's and perseverance. The management and my co-workers there are very hardworking and happy persons. They are really dedicated to our work. It feels really good to work with them. But the hardest part for me regards to the manpower, I think the salary that we get is not that enough to support our needs.
Pros
Coop
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
i work almost everyday since most of the staff dont work or just lazy to go to work, but i dont care since i love working in shakeys even sometimes i work for free or my overtimes are not being paid. i am blessed that i work with great managers at that time and some supportive staffs. i hope i can meet them all again with my own store of Shakeys
Cons
No lunch break, Broken time shifts
Salary / Benefits
I learn how to socialize to other people, and I learn more about my work and to respect all the people even who you are. The most enjoyable part of my job are new knowledge about my work, new friends, and also good salary and benefits.
Pros
free meal
Cons
minimum hours
Salary / Benefits
we do general meeting every month and at the same time we had an activities like general flyerings and general cleaning.i would like to thank for my superior because weve learned a lot from them.they gives us idea wether it is good or bad to become our service enhance.
Pros
free meal
Salary / Benefits
shifting schedule duty, able to manage the business well in terms of job security not that good because no retirement fee if ever you will stay longer.
Salary / Benefits
delighting the guest with the food and service. my first job in Food and beverage industry. we are all good we are all Filipinos. we have a good work ethics and team work. every holidays. every 13th month pay of the year.
Pros
we have medical insuraces and 13month pays
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
The management is working on employee's asset for productivity. Rotation of work is one of their technique to let the employee know every station's job and find who is the best to work in it. It is enjoyable and fun to work with my colleague who are supportive as well.
Pros
free lunch, health insurance
Salary / Benefits
A typical work a day with good communication preparing foods at exact time with no delays. what i have learned this team a very enthusiast and productive. Our management has good communication to us as will as our co workers. and the most enjoyable at this job good communication and team work.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
9 hours
Salary / Benefits
Shakeys is a fun place to work. I learned how to communicate well with different people, take orders, and served food. The management and my co-workers also has a good company, it was surrounded with good and jolly people which leads to a lighter and happier workplace. Theres no such hardest part in our job when you already know all the responsibilities. The most enjoyable part of my job is taking order and serving food.
Benefits
Salary / Benefits
so much fun . but co workers have problem attitude . being bossy. because they are running for a good position. sometimes the management is not fair boss .
Pros
free fodd
Cons
Short hours
Salary / Benefits
Every company challenge everyone of us on how to be flexible, multitasks in every aspect of job tasks. With this several experience in different fields they helped me to developed not only my interpersonal skills but they helped me to enhanced my capability and ability to do in every work and challenged me to overcome different problems encountered to help me to develop my sense of leadership in the future. I always thanks the Management Team for giving me an opportunity to be part of their team. And also I always remembering my co-employee which they can be part of my life and reminding us the value of working as a team. One the hardest part that I encountered is the compensation,is not sufficient for me to support my family needs and study. Having a General Meeting once a Month and working everyday with my co-employee and my regular guest are the enjoyable part of my job for the whole day.
Pros
discount 20% for every meal
Cons
Short Breaks
Salary / Benefits
being a restaurant staff is enjoyable sometimes i feel so very tired but because of my co workers see them smiling laughing all the time i feel happy so that's why the hardest thing that i can do is to left them and going here in dubai to have a good opportunity and to have a good life for my family.
Pros
free lunches
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy working into field it makes me relax., Also when I work in the factory I learned how to cooperate how to be with them like bond with them
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Logn hour
Salary / Benefits
i learn how to give the long patient for my guest. i learn how to communicate different type of people. the hardest part of my job is when i have guest complain.
Pros
free rice
Salary / Benefits
A very busy place they call it a million store due to sales.Ive learned too much in this company every thing is detail and by the book.Management is so easy to deal they will find ways to improve your skills.My co workers is so good and helpful.The hardest part is when there is no staff to attend the next shift you need to cover them up and have a straight duty.The most enjoyable part is during product roll out,introducing target sales,achieving a hundred percent safety checking from the top management,holidays and peak seasons.
Pros
service charge, tips and medical benifits
Cons
n/a
Salary / Benefits
- good environment - friendly co-workers - enjoying peak hours - good management team
Pros
free lunch, dicount on any products
Salary / Benefits
good ambiance, everyday work is full of surprises. co-managers are very supportive and head office conducts so many seminars that would utilize everyone's knowledge and capability.
Pros
with transpo allowance
Cons
long hours of duty
Salary / Benefits
it very fun to work with different people...even thoughti ts very hard to be a crew.
Pros
no free launch
Cons
long work