Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Salary & Benefits reviews

Salary / Benefits
Having this experienced will help me to improve my phone calls confidence. They give me a previledge to work at home and it helps me lot. My first experience working at home.
Pros
Free app and attendance benefits
Cons
long hour of training
Salary / Benefits
First, they have no time in and out machine. In and out were being done thru computer which can edit by anyone. I've experience a lot of time that I came in the store early than my shift but upon checking with my DTR the other day, my time in was late for about 30 minutes. Second, not organized meeting. They were setting a meeting which was not covered by employees duty. Example, they will call a meeting by 7 am, and my duty is 12 pm. They will require you to attend the said meeting which is a hassle to everybody's side especially for those which have no schedule on the said time. They also doing the meeting twice or thrice a week which I found so inconvenient. If someone fails to attend, they will suspend the person immediately without written warning. Third, culture. Fourth, salary. Fifth, management. Six, favoritism.
Pros
Cons
All above
Salary / Benefits
Fun, hardworking group of people, tons of room to grow, and great variety of work. By far the best job I've had in my career of more than 6 years. The company cares about its employees and goes above and beyond to create a positive work environment. Lots of room for advancement and growth within the company.
Pros
Free Pizza and some benefits
Cons
Fast-Paced Working Environment
Salary / Benefits
Pros Easy to pass the exam Non toxic management and coworkers Salary is enough for the work Cons exhausting work if you are a closer there are many times you will be extended
Salary / Benefits
has a good salary and very productive shift..I've learned a lot from this company the company is very famous in pizza and spaghetti very accomodating with their employers
Salary / Benefits
It was a great experience for me as a trainee. They taught me the basic to advance skills that I can use in my future work. The management's training program really focuses on the skills we should get after the training. Working hand in hand with the regular staff was smooth as they were also beneficial to my growth, they taught me techniques and ways to make things easier. The hardest part would be the first week of my training as I experienced "work related--culture shock" but with the help of the management I immediately adapted the ethics in working. The most enjoyable part of the training would be the built relationship among the management and staff.
Pros
Free meal and snacks.
Cons
No salary.
Salary / Benefits
although i had a long hour working in this industry compared to my social life, i enjoyed and having fun. maybe because i have complied guest expectation and exceeding it into the extent that they are happy with what service i am giving into them.
Pros
We have incentives and allowance
Salary / Benefits
Shakey's fully enhanced my skills and they are very supportive in all aspects particularly in training. All benefits are given and had been provided to us
Benefits
Salary / Benefits
Since shakeys valenzuela is a franchise store, i believe they should be an alignment with co-owned culture and not just based on their personal perspective
Pros
Accessible
Salary / Benefits
Making a Pizza Patience and Perseverance Good but Strict Pressure at Work Long Hours of work in the kitchen More bulk orders in the most enjoyable part of the Job
Pros
Incentive
Cons
Travel
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Shakey's Pizza Parlor?
Salary / Benefits
Friendly community, you need to learn how to be in yourself and need to know when or where you will give your opinions, need to have your personal cling to your costumers
Pros
With service charge
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
I worked here for about 6 months. At first i thought it was the coolest job Ive had besides the pay rate being so low for such environment. After a month I realized there was soo much wrong with this company from unprofessional management, to the fact that they dont have YOUR best interest, they only have one shift which is your whole day, they schedule you to work on your day off without notice and if cant make it, Very bad company to work for. Save your precious time.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
low hours always 6-7 hours per day
Salary / Benefits
I've learned how to value the guest and how important they are in a business. They are the heart of the company that needs to protect and make them satisfied.
Pros
No free food
Salary / Benefits
the management team always uphold the basic cooking standards. checks and evaluates each employee. they are also approachable and considerate. other employees are kind and jolly. they care genuinely for every staff and respects one another. they also share their knowledge and skills to the new staff.
Pros
fast promotion
Cons
6 hours duty with long broken schedule.
Salary / Benefits
*short hours *handle guest complaint, make guest friend. give the guest need for food industry *very great that have learned so much *very friendly *have a promos and have a peak season *feel nice and confident what you work and more regular guest remember me
Pros
short time duty
Cons
short hours
Salary / Benefits
Ive been work here for almost 4months i didnt take too lomg working here because of poor salary. They not giving the exact work full time in your pay day.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Short hours
Salary / Benefits
overall good but low salary. ive learn a lot specially when interacting with guest, management is really good and fun Ive enjoy working on peak hours so it keeps myself busy and not waiting for the time. most fun of the job every december. we go outside cater to a lot of people
Pros
Good employee and manager relationships, happy enviroment.
Cons
low salary, low working time and no incentives
Salary / Benefits
Ive learned a lot of things in shakeys . It is a very nice work place every worker there are happy and satisfied , the culture their compensation and benefits and etc.
Pros
Extra tip
Salary / Benefits
i was enjoying when i was still working in shakeys, the overtime and the incentives that i recieved from the company... if i will be given a chance to work in a different location it would be my pleasure to work again in your company....
Pros
insentives
Salary / Benefits
A day at work is so tiring yet challenging for me. i've learned that you must follow all the standards. the management was not that good because they do not communicate with their staffs. no pay overtime. working with different kind of personality.
Salary / Benefits
Great Job culture and philosophy by creating good times and great memories to all guest not just external but internal as well.
Pros
Learnings, Culture, Benefits