Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Salary & Benefits reviews

Salary / Benefits
Having this experienced will help me to improve my phone calls confidence. They give me a previledge to work at home and it helps me lot. My first experience working at home.
Pros
Free app and attendance benefits
Cons
long hour of training
Salary / Benefits
typical at work always busy because its a telecommunication company i learned a lots of things on that work the management its not that kind of good the culture there is fun
Pros
sometimes free snacks
Salary / Benefits
working at the back of the house requires you to be productive, fast in work, multi task that there is an instances that you will be put in other stations every month.
Pros
free juice
Cons
2 hours break
Salary / Benefits
fun workplace. nice environment Easy commute , new challenge good management. A place to learn a new skill as a chef nice environment and easy going with a good sense of humour colleges.
Pros
1 free lunch
Cons
long hour
Salary / Benefits
Work very hard,enjoy work place....very nice workmate and also helping managers,we have team work every day ,helping each other.we should accomodate our guest in nice way...
Pros
Free meal
Cons
8 hours working
Salary / Benefits
The culture and people are very welcoming and good place to work. Company provides good benefits and activities that will help all their employees balance their personal life and work.
Salary / Benefits
it's okay working on shakey's although it does have many customers and it demands more time for us as an intern.i enjoy when there's too many people because it can practice my skills. the management were good to us, an interns. they make sure that the interns are learning. the workplace were fine.
Pros
free breakfast
Salary / Benefits
- long hours of work, but youll just get paid fir 6 hours - learned how to multitask - management not good, politics - culture is not good too - if teres a lot of guest and less staff - enjoyable, going to different braches
Pros
short travel time
Cons
low salay
Salary / Benefits
Its a fun workplace and workmates. But it has a low salary and need more employee so that the operation flow easily. The management was so kind and we have regular day off to have a time for our family.
Salary / Benefits
the training was really good ive learned so much how the standard should be followed including the proper execution of procedures specially food preparation and handling.
Pros
very nice people approachable
Cons
no free meal
Salary / Benefits
Nice job..good management..I learned a lot..fun and wonderful work place..more activities.. Easily mingled with co workers..nice place..the hardest part of my work, during my 1st day in work
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Office work. I can ba a supervisor but stirct one at same time friendly some time people misinterpret me on how to handle staff due to my facial reaction of a poker face. I do my duties alone in a quirt place. In past i learn how to be a simple manager im not a hars person to my staff but people arround me think im hard to them. The hardest part to.a job is how to satisfied or met the top management expectation even i had been a workkoholic if they only see one person rumor without confirmation
Pros
Free launch, transportion, government benifits
Cons
8-10 hours
Salary / Benefits
Delicious food, fun place but low salary have tips every month Employee discount Cross train in all stations Monthly caravan Short hours Working student is required
Pros
Fun place, Tips
Cons
Short hours, low salary, benefits are not so good
Salary / Benefits
Every week I have 1 day of rest day.My working hours is ranging 6hrs up to 8 hrs. and also I take over time. 1 yr working in Shakeys, I became a Certified Trainer, Our Restaurant Finance Officer teach me how to send sales , how to organize our reports and etc. the hardest part of my job in shakeys is when I am the Only person working in three stations. but then, I enjoyed working there because I learned a lot.
Pros
If you rendered 12 hrs of duty you will be given a free meal
Cons
long hours during holidays and weekends
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working in this company. Found new friends and I have learned a lot from my experience. All the staff are very accommodating. All went well. The foods were served on time and they are very strict when it comes to their rules and regulations.
Pros
Free food while on duty
Cons
short break
Salary / Benefits
My first experience I had, It was a exciting and challenging job I had, I was a server/cashier/operator at the same time barista. Its was fun to work with people full of motivation.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
5 hrs.
Salary / Benefits
Alive and happy when working. Im every dedicated to job asign always left good turn over to co employee. Vert competitive have fear in GOD. Always give care to all
Pros
Extra income comimg from tips
Cons
Long working hours
Salary / Benefits
this is a good place it is so fun here because we are all Filipinos. I learned a lot here how to be flexible and to work fast in busy hours. but the salary is little.
Pros
fun workplace
Cons
little salary
Salary / Benefits
At this point . I started working here just to have another source of income. And I dont want to ask any support from my parents because I want to help them .
Pros
Free pizza
Salary / Benefits
Good place to train yourself in hotel and restaurant industry. Productive and fun working hour as you work and meet those guest that you welcome with smile and greetings and acommpanying them to their desired table.
Pros
Free lunches and dinner
Cons
Enough time
Salary / Benefits
Fun, people or your co workers are so entertaining. They will help you do your job. They are responsible and very polite. You would like to work there.
Pros
People are entertaining
Cons
No free lunch and no allowance