Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Salary & Benefits reviews

Salary / Benefits
Having this experienced will help me to improve my phone calls confidence. They give me a previledge to work at home and it helps me lot. My first experience working at home.
Pros
Free app and attendance benefits
Cons
long hour of training
Salary / Benefits
Very accomodating and fun to work with. The store staff's even the managers are very understanding and trustworthy. I didn't get tired working with them because I am enjoying it.
Pros
high incentives
Salary / Benefits
this was my first job this job will help you to learn and grow when it comes to food industry they will teach you all you want to know when it comes to food industry.
Pros
free meal
Cons
standard hours
Salary / Benefits
They are not prioritizing the part timer or working students. They only gave 12 hours a week and they didn't pay my overtime work. So that I decided to resign and find another work to sustain my needs.
Salary / Benefits
i've learned to manage time, handle pressure, handle some complaints from guests. The management team are encouraging their staff and motivate to go through, as they support them to grow and become one the management team.
Pros
Free wifi
Cons
Long over times
Salary / Benefits
All of the staff including the managers are easy to be with. They teach you how to work productively. They also are hardworking person. You really can see that they are all dedicated.
Pros
Free foods
Salary / Benefits
I develop continuously and I gained so much learning that can I apply for my future job.Its a kind of training that will always put you in a challenge that can everyone will benefits on it, fun and enjoying.
Salary / Benefits
Every time I remember working at Shakey's I feel exited. This place is built with sweat and hard work that's why it became the number one Pizza restaurant in the Philippines. The training was superb and detailed from service to menu knowledge it is very heart warming just thinking I've been a part of that team. We worked for perfection
Pros
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
very approcheable and fun staff r diffenitely become my new circle of friends,easy to be with specially if u dont know something related in a work they can actually help u alot.,management also good and can handle nicely all their staff.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
exact hour
Salary / Benefits
WOWING Concept is being implemented as well.Better than before, better than others & better than expected Doing your best in every task given is highly encourage.
Pros
Living Allowance, Rice Allowance
Cons
Medicard issue
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Shakey's Pizza Parlor?
Salary / Benefits
I have 5 days work in a week, having good co-employees and fun filled job. In my company, we have this WOWING Concept. wherein all employees are expected to do WOW things. Better than before, Better than others & better than expected. Meaning I do my very best in every task that was assigned to me.Do it with all my heart. Most enjoyable part of my job, is perks of travelling all over Shakeys branches,visiting different areas, meeting different people and were able to turn them as friends.
Pros
Free Shakeys Food during meeting, Transportation Allowances, Rice Allowances, Living allowance.
Cons
Healthcare Issues such as Medicard
Salary / Benefits
Free meal during late hours. The hardest part of working here is all you have to do is know every person's attitude during work. Good people and delicious food. The most enjoyable part of my job is new people and new beginning.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
I learned too many like cashier and oven and doing pizza , Workplace culture its good and productive store The hardest work for me is all why? because for me God will not give you anything this is something you can not miss out on Enjoyable part for me its because i have a lot of good friend Management . I dont say anthing😊
Pros
N/a
Cons
Short hours
Salary / Benefits
You need to be an hard working crew because there's an quota in every duty. But there is an incentive when you reach your quota. It is only during November 1 and 2. Special stall in Holycross memorial park every Halloween.
Salary / Benefits
Behavioral Development Good work place Working short hours with two days off per week Working multiple task (not in job description) Not enough benefits Needed to apply step by step trainings before regularization (signed with contract) Management not very motivational among staffs having "pagalingan" mentality Enjoyable workplace
Salary / Benefits
They help me to have a experience in job, enhance my skills, and how to face the guest when youre on duty. Shakeys is a nice place for ojt's. Sometimes work is heavy but its fun.
Pros
Free foods
Salary / Benefits
the culture is okay, the management is okay. But low salary and long hours duty. Sometimes they are "overtime thank you" and that's not okay for the employees
Pros
No free meal
Salary / Benefits
For me shakeys pizza parlor is a great company i've worked but the salary is not worth it for my tired and also shakeys is a fastest promotion for our employee
Pros
Incentives for every sell 1 supercard
Cons
6 to 7 hours of duty non peak days
Salary / Benefits
Basic salary is not aligned. It is below the others. But service charge is high. The place is toxic and top management are not people oriented. The benefits are good
Pros
Service charge
Cons
No free meal
Salary / Benefits
I’ll learned how to handle people ,how to handle crisis in operation,communicate in a good way and also how to build rapor To my guest.One thing I admire in shakeys employees is heart.Heart to serve.
Pros
With allowance monthly
Salary / Benefits
Bad management. I'm working here for full time while studying. I really love this place, I would like to recommend others to work here, but not in España Manila. It will gives you more stress until you give up. But I didn't give up, actually the term comes when i'm working full time while doing my thesis.
Pros
Free pizza