Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Salary & Benefits reviews

Salary / Benefits
Having this experienced will help me to improve my phone calls confidence. They give me a previledge to work at home and it helps me lot. My first experience working at home.
Pros
Free app and attendance benefits
Cons
long hour of training
Salary / Benefits
I was never proud to tell anyone that I worked at the Shakey's Head Office for 2 years. They're always boasting about their "Fun, Family, Pizza" culture but all I experienced was their Toxic culture, Poor Management, and never-ending Office Politics. You'll be forced to have a mindset of giving your best without realizing that you're giving away more than what you're paid to do. You'll be given unmanageable deadlines due to indecisive executives and managers while they take all the credit after everything's done for them. There is no salary grade in this company, some are paid more due to office politics. No yearly salary increase, No allowance, No overtime pay. If you want to have a good work-life balance, I suggest you send your resume to the next company.
Pros
Free pizza during restaurant staff training
Cons
No yearly salary increase, No allowance, No overtime pay.
Salary / Benefits
They provide all the needs of their employees. have a standard procedure to follow and to make our product high quality. The benefits are good and enought for all I need.
Salary / Benefits
The workers inside are kind including managers and others. There's no problem about the salary and time schedule that i have. they have a convenient work place so its good.
Salary / Benefits
It's a great starting company to nurture your talent. The projects are very challenging. You might be asked to work during holidays and weekends. Though compensation is not that great
Salary / Benefits
Most of the employees lasts for years. There are instilled cultures, some needs to be changed some cannot be changed. Leaves are very useful for family and work life balance in the office but for OPERATIONS, this is a tough area in the company.
Pros
Benefits are better than other companies
Cons
Minimal yearly increase, None to minimal bonus despite of achieving targets, Publicly listed company
Salary / Benefits
Great training grounds in food industry. The hardest part of the job is during holidays. I think this casual dining restaurant must increase their salary rate.
Salary / Benefits
Despite the short period of my training, it was still a very meaningful one. The training enriched my confidence created a foundation of being a good employee someday. It caused a very huge effect to me.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Its good and fun working here but my salary is not enough for my family... Benefits is also good but they dont have free meals for there employees and they always asking to much for the results regarding sales and targets..
Pros
Non
Cons
Non
Salary / Benefits
All the staff and manager are good to us. They always ask us if we are okay in our work. They always smiling to us and talking nicely even if they are in the bad mood.
Pros
Free lunches
Salary / Benefits
I work there for almost 2 years and my experience there was fine. In terms of salary its not enough for your needs your salary is just for other exp. Not inluded the house rent Etc.,cause you just paid there for 8-9k )per month the and the management is dine too. It depends, they also have favoritism and you know "sipsip" I never enjoy working there i feel pressure everytime i go to work. No proper treatment training is not good. The tenured employees are rude! The managers are also rude!! they don't have professionalism !! Pizza making is the most pressure area. Disputes!! Our ots are not paid They value the sales than people who works very hard. No growth!!! Nonrewards Meetings are on night!!
Pros
Little tips from customers
Cons
Rude managers!!, rude tenured employees!! Salary are not great, not fun to work. No values!! Ot's are not paid
Salary / Benefits
Productive,Good ..Develops personality andcapability. Develops how to communicate with other staff and specially guest personal or on calls.Good relationship with the managers creates friendly atmosphere and openess with other.
Pros
Incentives
Salary / Benefits
This is the most tried work ever but i enjoy it because at the age of 17 I learn to be a independent worker . and Learn to be a time manage and work ethic .
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
8 hrs
Salary / Benefits
Im glad that i work here because i learn about kitchen stuff. But the management here is not that concern about their staff. Im working about 9 to 10 hours straight but in my payslip they only paying 8 hours.
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to work under pressure, how to become a better employee The management is so friendly and carrying When your co-workers become Family.
Pros
Free Foods
Cons
Over time
Salary / Benefits
It is happy when the customer is satisfy to your service. As intern in the restaurant it is hard because the plate is really heavy. I learned that their are different type of customer.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
No Allowance
Salary / Benefits
working in shakeys is very challenging, challenging in a way that makes the restaurant productive and on the track. you must give them sales in everyday job target sales is not enough and you need to push more sales.
Pros
living allowance
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to hand tossed the dough overall in preparing the pizza. This experience help me to boost my skills and ability to work under pressurr and also to be a team player. The hardest part is when your partner forget to back up the ingredients needed and left you alone. But in my side this situation helps me to be independent to stand and work even if they are not around.
Pros
Lots of benefits
Salary / Benefits
being part of shakeys restaurant is my unforgetable experience. i work in shakeys for 6 years and its a lot of fun and enjoyment while working, somtimes i never notice that im tired because im happy with the whole part of shakeys
Pros
1 hour break
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Good place to work but sometimes you have to wash plates i dont know why and no daily ot for the riders and no free lunch but sometimes they give pizza for the crew
Pros
No free lunch
Salary / Benefits
i love working in bar n shakeys mcu, i learned more on bar operation and having confidence interacting with customer. and give there satisfaction to smiling them after they receive there orde.
Pros
free lunch