Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
First it was hard because you must be fast in all things but after a month i get used to it. Our management is great our managers are kind and understanding, but my coworkers have their own issues that sometimes affects our job. The most enjoyable part of our job is even we have issues with one another we talk about it after our working ours and we solve it as soon as we can. i enjoyed also our team building because we forget all about work and we just enjoy everything.
Salary / Benefits
A very busy place they call it a million store due to sales.Ive learned too much in this company every thing is detail and by the book.Management is so easy to deal they will find ways to improve your skills.My co workers is so good and helpful.The hardest part is when there is no staff to attend the next shift you need to cover them up and have a straight duty.The most enjoyable part is during product roll out,introducing target sales,achieving a hundred percent safety checking from the top management,holidays and peak seasons.
Pros
service charge, tips and medical benifits
Cons
n/a
Salary / Benefits
- good environment - friendly co-workers - enjoying peak hours - good management team
Pros
free lunch, dicount on any products
Salary / Benefits
I learned being a good leader, how to handle different guests complaint, deciding actively, the management team is doing there job with cooperation with proper communication. The hardest part for me is handling the stocks especially the delivery, cos we need to bulk or order a 100 boxes(minimum) per 15days. I cant controlled the projections cos the people here is not permanent. The most enjoyable part is handling different kinds of guest and languages.
Pros
With incentives per month
Cons
only 3 managers
Salary / Benefits
A busy daily routine, store visiting for inventory check and audit sales to avoid any fraudulence and pilferage scenario. I have learned that my job was crucial and confidential since the reports and analysis will be the main source of the company for their risk management and control governance. The hardest part of the job was you need to be more sure and true in comes to decision making. In part of my colleagues, they are so humble and cheerful. The most enjoyed part is you can travel, explore and meet different individuals daily.
Pros
travel allowance
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
my typical day at work is peak hours. what i learned is how to be independent the management is good. my co workers is like a family.
Salary / Benefits
a typical day at work every Saturdays and Sundays. i have learned how to work as a kitchen staff and how to make fast our foods. managements are fun they know how to get workers to fun and how to get gone their tired. my co-workers are all fun they do what they need to do just to make sure that our food is a good quality and to make it out fast. The hardest part of the job is when the typical days are coming. The most enjoyable part of the job is when we clean after shift day.
Pros
free food, transportation and staff house
Cons
minimum 8 hours of duty exceeding is an overtime.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned how to do multi-tasking in my work because the job requires you to be productive and be more time-efficient. To work there is not easy but you will learn to love your work because of the friendly environment of the staff and the Management team gets along well.
Pros
Company provides service charge as benefit, good healthcare benefits
Cons
you need to extend hours beyond your regular duty even if no additional pay
Salary / Benefits
The typical day at work is too easy,each of the day are the same routine but each of day I learned.I learned for my mistakes and improved the service that i wasn't doing before.I enjoyed working with my co-workers and to the my guest.I'm okay working with the management team they recognized me always for the job well done.But the hardest part is the salary is not enough.
Pros
free meal
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Shakey's Pizza Parlor?
Salary / Benefits
Everyday my day starts with greeting everyone, serving people, attending to their needs and promoting products. i learned so much about guest service and guest satisfaction as well as I boosted my confidence and improved my communication skills. there are times that the management doesn't care about their workers health because they still won't let you take leave even though you're not feeling well. My coworkers are good to work with. the hardest part would be dealing with complaints its stressful but it was nice if you were able to settle it. the most enjoyable part would be being able to build rapport with the guests and they were able to recognize you the next time they visit the restaurant.
Pros
tips everyday
Cons
short breaks, no free lunch, undertime
Salary / Benefits
- the typical day at work in Shakey's is busy day this perhaps it is 1 of the best pizza parlor in the Philippines - i learned how to become a responsible and multitasking person and to work under pressure - the management are people orriented and very generous in terms of incentive - my co-workers are easily to deal with and fun to be with - the hardest part oy my job is when i was assigned as delivery man because of the traffic system there and finding place/location is my weakness - the most enjoyable part is when i was assigned to kitchen because i love cooking. And also the support system from my co-worker.
Pros
overtime pay and 1 free meal per day
Cons
no definite career advancement
Salary / Benefits
I've learned how to make the best product of Shakeys. My co- workers are very supportive to make me comfortable. The Management are always there to guide us.
Pros
Cons
short
Salary / Benefits
same experienced as i worked before in shakey's company,its really exciting moments everyday with my co-workers,though we both receiving small compensation.Management was good.
Pros
happy moments
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
I worked 8hrs. a day with shifting schedules and overtime if needed.I learned time management, to communicate with different personality and patience.The management is very approachable and supportive.With my colleagues I learned how to mingle,how to take responsibilities as a employee,they shared their knowledge without hesitations and thought me work as a team.The hardest part of the job is being frustrated with people who do not take pride in their work and do not perform to the best of their ability.The most enjoyable part of the job is working as a team.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
minimal overtime
Salary / Benefits
I worked as a corporate lawyer of various corporations. As a corporate lawyer, most of the time my tasks revolves around drafting contracts and dealing with clients.
Salary / Benefits
Shakeys has taught me a lot in different aspects in my career, aside from Administrative and Accounting functions, they taught me how to deal with people, internal and external guest focus, how to train and develop people since I am a part of the Management Team and we need to do our best to achieve our goals and targets, vision and mission of the company.
Pros
meal allowance provided, service charge equally distributed aside from basic pay
Cons
long hours, unpaid overtime work
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is a unique day, i learned to work under pressure specially when there is a huge volume of guest dinning in, the management is good, the managers are friendly and they do not show any favoritism, the same with my co-worker they are friendly, cheerful and helpful as-well, the hardest part of my job is when there is a situation when guest are at there high temper that you can not do anything but listen because customer is always right. And the enjoyable part of the job is that when the guest give tips for the good service.
Pros
tips
Cons
no free meals
Salary / Benefits
-I take orders, deliver food and drinks, bus and set up the tables.-I learned that I have to work as fast as I can and to be careful at the same time to be able to attend to the needs of the customers.-The management empowers the employees to be the best.-My co-workers were really hardworking and dedicated.-The job was tiring for it requires movements.-Just the smiles of the customers pay all the pain at my back. I love it when they mention my name and thank me for assisting them.
Pros
enjoyable job
Cons
the job requires fast moving.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Shakeys thought me a lot of things. Management and my co-workers were very welcoming. I felt like they had their full attention on the one person they spoke to and helped out alot on how will you learn. Hardest part is when im working on field. We have a great customers, and I always leave the store with a smile on no matter how bad my day might went.