Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
First it was hard because you must be fast in all things but after a month i get used to it. Our management is great our managers are kind and understanding, but my coworkers have their own issues that sometimes affects our job. The most enjoyable part of our job is even we have issues with one another we talk about it after our working ours and we solve it as soon as we can. i enjoyed also our team building because we forget all about work and we just enjoy everything.
Salary / Benefits
A day at work is so tiring yet challenging for me. i've learned that you must follow all the standards. the management was not that good because they do not communicate with their staffs. no pay overtime. working with different kind of personality.
Salary / Benefits
The management and my co workers in Shakeys are very oriented and kind people.It is a good job for working students but also for full time job seekers. In this job I practice socialization and communication.
Salary / Benefits
Shakey's MCU is one of the highest volume store in North Area. We are operating 24-hours. The store needs a lot of manpower and storage's. I have learned a lot from this store. You have to be fast and reliant, you should have a lot of patience's and perseverance. The management and my co-workers there are very hardworking and happy persons. They are really dedicated to our work. It feels really good to work with them. But the hardest part for me regards to the manpower, I think the salary that we get is not that enough to support our needs.
Pros
Coop
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
I work 7hrs a day,the best part here is the Training that they have for employees this is a life changing experience. Management is good at teamwork and leadership also the desicion making is the focus. I enjoyed working with my workmates its the reason why i stayed for 6 yrs there.
Salary / Benefits
very challenging workplace with good and professional co workers gave me an opportunity to develop my skills the management is very concerned with the welfare of the employees
Salary / Benefits
When I was still on shakeys, most of the time my shift starts at 4:00 in the afternoon and will end at 10:00 in the evening and that will give me a total of 6 hours a day and additional 2 hours for cleaning up my station and auditing. The additional 2 hours will not be paid because it is being called as Charity Hour. It is tiring, but then once you are setting your motivation you can do all things even if it is most likely impossible. In this job, I have learned how to manage my time wisely. I have learned how very much important time is. I have encountered different types of person, but all you have to do is just obey the culture of doing things right. For all things that happened while I am working under the management of Shakeys, what important to me is that I have given my self a chance to have another experience charging kind of a job. And I am glad that I have successfully handled different kind of scenarios without giving up.
Pros
Discounted price for their employees
Cons
There is no food and transportation allowance, Long hours
Salary / Benefits
As a restaurant staff, I have to be flexible and easily adapt the role that will be given or being assigned to me doing it by having passion and consistent. I learned and gained so much to stand my leadership brand I have now the 6 E's - EDGE - EXAMPLE - EXECUTE - ENERGY - ENERGIZE - EMPOWER The management is good to it's employee The hardest part of my job is I courted being workaholic The most enjoyable part of the job is I get motivated to Inspire my colleagues to do their best, stay happy and keep dreaming.
Salary / Benefits
I work for only 6 hours a day, and i do multitasking. its so hard to stay in a room for about 4-5 hours in a hot temperature to do pizzas..But i really enjoy my co staff,even the management.They are also all amazing.
Salary / Benefits
The management is working on employee's asset for productivity. Rotation of work is one of their technique to let the employee know every station's job and find who is the best to work in it. It is enjoyable and fun to work with my colleague who are supportive as well.
Pros
free lunch, health insurance
Salary / Benefits
Fun and very tired work each day but it seems worth it at the end of the day because of I'm enjoying it. I've learned a lot of things here , specially when making decisions in a team and being as a leader to a group. Very good management , all of the staff and crew specially the management are easy to be with. The hardest part of the job is the working hours , you have to learned on how you will adjust on the shifting time of your schedule.My friends , doping our jobs serving our guest a unforgettable experience.
Salary / Benefits
I learned so much to my previous work. It boost my slef confidence because many guest that you will encounter and make them satisfied. Our Management team that is so strict. My co-employees. i treat them as my family because when i go to work. i feel like im at home because if the camaraderie that we have. The hardest part of that job is when you deliver their food so late because they were so angry. sometimes they send complaints to our head office. And the most enjoyable part is that when we perform our operation so smooth.
Salary / Benefits
A typical work a day with good communication preparing foods at exact time with no delays. what i have learned this team a very enthusiast and productive. Our management has good communication to us as will as our co workers. and the most enjoyable at this job good communication and team work.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
9 hours
Salary / Benefits
All staff is required to smile. They are very curious about the serving time of the food. Management is very helpful and motivates their staff. Co-Workers and friendly, nice and also excellent rate for service. Hardest part of the job is when the staff is not full force during peak hours. Most Enjoyable part of the job is seeing a guest/customer satisfied with the food and service and keep coming back.
Pros
Service Charge
Cons
No Free Snacks
Salary / Benefits
Typical day I clean the restaurant I learned that I i need to give the best to my guests, give them what they want and don't wait them to ask you for something. As a food server I know they needs, for example. tissue, a glass of water, straw ect. Never argue with the guests. Management: always update the manager on duty about what happening to the dinning area. most of all always respect them. to my co-workers: i need to be friendly to them. help them in their task its not bad to do charity works after my duty hour. The hardest part of my job is the pick hour (full house) but it is also the most enjoyable and very challenging part of my job.
Salary / Benefits
Shakeys is a fun place to work. I learned how to communicate well with different people, take orders, and served food. The management and my co-workers also has a good company, it was surrounded with good and jolly people which leads to a lighter and happier workplace. Theres no such hardest part in our job when you already know all the responsibilities. The most enjoyable part of my job is taking order and serving food.
Benefits
Salary / Benefits
so much fun . but co workers have problem attitude . being bossy. because they are running for a good position. sometimes the management is not fair boss .
Pros
free fodd
Cons
Short hours
Salary / Benefits
Every company challenge everyone of us on how to be flexible, multitasks in every aspect of job tasks. With this several experience in different fields they helped me to developed not only my interpersonal skills but they helped me to enhanced my capability and ability to do in every work and challenged me to overcome different problems encountered to help me to develop my sense of leadership in the future. I always thanks the Management Team for giving me an opportunity to be part of their team. And also I always remembering my co-employee which they can be part of my life and reminding us the value of working as a team. One the hardest part that I encountered is the compensation,is not sufficient for me to support my family needs and study. Having a General Meeting once a Month and working everyday with my co-employee and my regular guest are the enjoyable part of my job for the whole day.
Pros
discount 20% for every meal
Cons
Short Breaks
Salary / Benefits
I go to work everyday. do my responsibility to the best way I can. I learned so much most especially on time management. It is very hard to go home so late and go to work the next day so early, but because of my very jolly co-workers we ended our day happily as can be.
Pros
Cons
long hour
Salary / Benefits
-im always a graveyard shift -i learned a lot menu knowlegde, in cahiering, in bartending, cooking, handling guest complaint - no proper system in the management -just fine -im always a graveyard shift as cashier and i performed 5 stations - i enjoyed a lot i all part of this job coz i learned a lot.
Pros
no free meal
Salary / Benefits
I've learned how to manage the time, I've learned how to communicate to others. The management is not good enough. My co-workers is very nice and friendly. The hardest part of the job is not enough the manpower. The most enjoyable part of the job, when my co-workers and i, have a communication, coordination and cooperation during the duties.
Pros
Free lunch if we hit the target sales.
Cons
Part time hours.