Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
First it was hard because you must be fast in all things but after a month i get used to it. Our management is great our managers are kind and understanding, but my coworkers have their own issues that sometimes affects our job. The most enjoyable part of our job is even we have issues with one another we talk about it after our working ours and we solve it as soon as we can. i enjoyed also our team building because we forget all about work and we just enjoy everything.
Salary / Benefits
Office work. I can ba a supervisor but stirct one at same time friendly some time people misinterpret me on how to handle staff due to my facial reaction of a poker face. I do my duties alone in a quirt place. In past i learn how to be a simple manager im not a hars person to my staff but people arround me think im hard to them. The hardest part to.a job is how to satisfied or met the top management expectation even i had been a workkoholic if they only see one person rumor without confirmation
Pros
Free launch, transportion, government benifits
Cons
8-10 hours
Salary / Benefits
Shakeys pizza parlor is one of biggest ang best pizza parlor not only in the philippines but also in other country like usa japan and soon here at dubai..shakeys is the only pizza i can say that very good in facilities staff and even management team.. they provide good training in all there staff so they can provide good time and great memories
Pros
free pizza
Cons
8 hours duty
Salary / Benefits
It's a fun workplace you can use your communication skills specially to the guest also the employees are very friendly and helpful in any situation and the management is good
Salary / Benefits
**shakey's pizza parlor is very fun workplace because of your co employees. A typical day at work are i started at work at 11:00 am, i check the store if is clean or in good condition,i coach my food server for operation for today,i trained other employees for the people development,i check the quality of our products and services,maintained the wowing service for the guest and guest satisfaction,i endorsed to my endorsement logbook for tomorrow and lastly 11:00 pm is the end of my duty. **i learned to this company is focus to the quality of our products and services good enough is never enough and i learned a leadership brand and branding... **management is good in leadership **workplace culture is very warm and consistent service to all our guest. **the hardest part of a job is audit month because we our busy in the whole month **the most enjoyable part of the job is me and my team mates are cooperate to each other and guest appreciate the quality of the service and product quality by exceeding guest expectation.
Pros
incentive per month
Salary / Benefits
Okay Overall it is okay too much pressured Environment at that time is not so clean and not spacious, lack of staff, sometimes the work of others is triple times
Salary / Benefits
I learned in Shakeys are to have initiative, team work and to became hard working. And they thought me the perspective in working there "you must think that youre always in a peak hour". I loved the management there because they are very down to earth. They treated us like a family. The hardest part of the job is when im working with no break. But the most enjoyable part of the job when they appreciate my hardworking and i became the best back of house.
Salary / Benefits
In a typical day in my last position I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the store, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Throughout the day I completed various duties as well, including station reporting, Maintaining cleanliness of the store. I also provided strong guest satisfaction by serving their food with quality and on time.
Salary / Benefits
I worked as a working student there before. Accepting customers orders. I learned how to be humble and nice to the customer and t my fellow crew. the management a little strict but fun to be with. the workplace are fun. you cannot feel the tiredness. The hardest part of the Job is when you did not perform well and the customer are not satisfied with the service. The most enjoyable part is earning money while you are young and learned to value things.
Pros
happy workplace
Cons
longhours until 10 pm
Salary / Benefits
First, they have no time in and out machine. In and out were being done thru computer which can edit by anyone. I've experience a lot of time that I came in the store early than my shift but upon checking with my DTR the other day, my time in was late for about 30 minutes. Second, not organized meeting. They were setting a meeting which was not covered by employees duty. Example, they will call a meeting by 7 am, and my duty is 12 pm. They will require you to attend the said meeting which is a hassle to everybody's side especially for those which have no schedule on the said time. They also doing the meeting twice or thrice a week which I found so inconvenient. If someone fails to attend, they will suspend the person immediately without written warning. Third, culture. Fourth, salary. Fifth, management. Six, favoritism.
Pros
Cons
All above
Salary / Benefits
I have learned how to deal with different types of people and how to handle customer complaints.And also on how to mingle to my co employees. I have learned to be patient and understand different point of views of others. The workplace was quite good. The management were also good but sometimes fails to motivate us. The hardest part of the job was being physically tired and not being able to eat on time, because of the customers that we need to look after, every single minute. The most enjoyable part was being able to meet different types of people that even when you're tired, you'll choose to smile,because of those people who boost and motivates you.
Salary / Benefits
Pros Easy to pass the exam Non toxic management and coworkers Salary is enough for the work Cons exhausting work if you are a closer there are many times you will be extended
Salary / Benefits
It was a great experience for me as a trainee. They taught me the basic to advance skills that I can use in my future work. The management's training program really focuses on the skills we should get after the training. Working hand in hand with the regular staff was smooth as they were also beneficial to my growth, they taught me techniques and ways to make things easier. The hardest part would be the first week of my training as I experienced "work related--culture shock" but with the help of the management I immediately adapted the ethics in working. The most enjoyable part of the training would be the built relationship among the management and staff.
Pros
Free meal and snacks.
Cons
No salary.
Salary / Benefits
I worked here for about 6 months. At first i thought it was the coolest job Ive had besides the pay rate being so low for such environment. After a month I realized there was soo much wrong with this company from unprofessional management, to the fact that they dont have YOUR best interest, they only have one shift which is your whole day, they schedule you to work on your day off without notice and if cant make it, Very bad company to work for. Save your precious time.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
low hours always 6-7 hours per day
Salary / Benefits
Taking order i learned how to communicate to our guest.. serving food to them.. our management id very approachable to us and food industry is very enjoyable
Salary / Benefits
It was friendly environment. I've learned how to improve my self confident to interact different people. Management was good. My co-workers would be very cooperative with co-workers, For me there's no hardest part in my job becasue it was fun and beside I love my job as well. Enjoyable part is when we get together with my co-workers after work ..
Pros
Free lunch and above min.
Salary / Benefits
.I have learned to be patient with customers. The management was so kind to the team. My coworkers was the best thing in our work. I enjoy working with my workmates. The hardest part of the job is when the customers complain. Also when they order bulk orders. The most enjoyable part of my job is when i see my customer smile and look contented with our service.
Pros
1 Hr break
Salary / Benefits
the management team always uphold the basic cooking standards. checks and evaluates each employee. they are also approachable and considerate. other employees are kind and jolly. they care genuinely for every staff and respects one another. they also share their knowledge and skills to the new staff.
Pros
fast promotion
Cons
6 hours duty with long broken schedule.
Salary / Benefits
overall good but low salary. ive learn a lot specially when interacting with guest, management is really good and fun Ive enjoy working on peak hours so it keeps myself busy and not waiting for the time. most fun of the job every december. we go outside cater to a lot of people
Pros
Good employee and manager relationships, happy enviroment.
Cons
low salary, low working time and no incentives
Salary / Benefits
great management at staff. high standard in people development. The company was good. The staff treated good and feels like no boundaries between managers and staffö
Pros
1 hour break
Cons
basic hours
Salary / Benefits
They are good in management. Employees were courteous. They always make the guests feel welcome. They possesses a jolly and jovial work environment. event though i was an ojt trainee that time i never felt like i am not one of the family, whoever wishes to work for them they always be the part of the family that made me happy during and until the end of my internship.