Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
First it was hard because you must be fast in all things but after a month i get used to it. Our management is great our managers are kind and understanding, but my coworkers have their own issues that sometimes affects our job. The most enjoyable part of our job is even we have issues with one another we talk about it after our working ours and we solve it as soon as we can. i enjoyed also our team building because we forget all about work and we just enjoy everything.
Salary / Benefits
I learned too many like cashier and oven and doing pizza , Workplace culture its good and productive store The hardest work for me is all why? because for me God will not give you anything this is something you can not miss out on Enjoyable part for me its because i have a lot of good friend Management . I dont say anthing😊
Pros
N/a
Cons
Short hours
Salary / Benefits
Behavioral Development Good work place Working short hours with two days off per week Working multiple task (not in job description) Not enough benefits Needed to apply step by step trainings before regularization (signed with contract) Management not very motivational among staffs having "pagalingan" mentality Enjoyable workplace
Salary / Benefits
My work place is a place with high spirited employees, never a dull moments during my duties. Handling motivated people is the easiest job you can have. The Management is very supportive in our efforts to deliver great results. The hardest part is opening new stores and training new employees but the most enjoyable part is when your hard earned efforts paid off when the store is fully operational and the staff are already trained and promoted to higher position.
Pros
With free meal allowances and rice subsidy.
Cons
Retirement pay will be given if you retire on the age of 50.
Salary / Benefits
the culture is okay, the management is okay. But low salary and long hours duty. Sometimes they are "overtime thank you" and that's not okay for the employees
Pros
No free meal
Salary / Benefits
Basic salary is not aligned. It is below the others. But service charge is high. The place is toxic and top management are not people oriented. The benefits are good
Pros
Service charge
Cons
No free meal
Salary / Benefits
Bad management. I'm working here for full time while studying. I really love this place, I would like to recommend others to work here, but not in España Manila. It will gives you more stress until you give up. But I didn't give up, actually the term comes when i'm working full time while doing my thesis.
Pros
Free pizza
Salary / Benefits
It is a fun place to work. I learned more about the environment in a restaurant and proper handling of food. The management may be strict but they are friendly. The hardest part of the job is that we had to work overtime with no pay especially of weekends because of continuous guest dining in.
Pros
Friendly management and staff, fun place
Cons
Long Hours with no overtime pay
Salary / Benefits
a typical day at work is take an order to a customer, serve the food, clean the table and clean the store every closing time. The management of the store that I where assigned is that they treat the staff unfairly and unequall.
Salary / Benefits
typical at work always busy because its a telecommunication company i learned a lots of things on that work the management its not that kind of good the culture there is fun
Pros
sometimes free snacks
Salary / Benefits
fun workplace. nice environment Easy commute , new challenge good management. A place to learn a new skill as a chef nice environment and easy going with a good sense of humour colleges.
Pros
1 free lunch
Cons
long hour
Salary / Benefits
A great place to work and excellent management system especially on setting goals.Development for employees is one of their goal. Excellent customer service and hospitality.
Salary / Benefits
Solid Time Management (10 + years) Make big impact, bring energy and challenge my team through setting targets while offering my support and tools to achieve them (10 + years) Flexibility and the ability to solve problems in a pressurized environment (10 + years) Charismatic personality with a clear vision (10 + years) Engaging large teams and driving sale (10 + years) Budget Management (10 + years) Expert in improving service delivery (10 + years) Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills (10 + years) Tact and Diplomacy (10 + years) Lead and Motivate Personnel (10 + years) Expert in Customer-facing Satisfaction Levels (10 + years) Drive and determination to improve highest standards and great profitability (10 + years)
Salary / Benefits
it's okay working on shakey's although it does have many customers and it demands more time for us as an intern.i enjoy when there's too many people because it can practice my skills. the management were good to us, an interns. they make sure that the interns are learning. the workplace were fine.
Pros
free breakfast
Salary / Benefits
Maybe it's just for this branch, but the environment is very stressful. The other employees are okay, but it is with the managers that we have problems with.
Salary / Benefits
this job is my memorable experience. i learn a lot while im working here, such as how to suggest ans sale more. the management are good to me. i dont fell hard of this job.. the most injoyable part of this job is when we make team building.
Pros
free foods
Cons
tips. service charge
Salary / Benefits
A food server is the one who welcomes and leads guests to there tables, to taking and serving there food, billing out and to thank them and ask for repeat business. I learned to adjust to different types of people not only with the management and your co workers but also dealing with different types of guest. I gained more confidence and develop more my self esteem. As time goes by you learn to adapt to your everyday routine as you always face and have a conversation with different types of people. The hardest part is sometimes you have to work for long hours and not to have your food on the right time especially the holiday seasons but I enjoyed it also as you get to know and make friends with your co workers, you also learn and discover new about yourself and I gained more experience, that I developed personally and professionally.
Salary / Benefits
- long hours of work, but youll just get paid fir 6 hours - learned how to multitask - management not good, politics - culture is not good too - if teres a lot of guest and less staff - enjoyable, going to different braches
Pros
short travel time
Cons
low salay
Salary / Benefits
Its a fun workplace and workmates. But it has a low salary and need more employee so that the operation flow easily. The management was so kind and we have regular day off to have a time for our family.
Salary / Benefits
Working in spavi is an honor and may 5 yrs in this company serves as my bread and butter. Its fun working with people under our guidance and of course with other management team.
Salary / Benefits
Nice job..good management..I learned a lot..fun and wonderful work place..more activities.. Easily mingled with co workers..nice place..the hardest part of my work, during my 1st day in work
Pros
free lunch