Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Management reviews

Philippines331 reviews
Salary / Benefits
First it was hard because you must be fast in all things but after a month i get used to it. Our management is great our managers are kind and understanding, but my coworkers have their own issues that sometimes affects our job. The most enjoyable part of our job is even we have issues with one another we talk about it after our working ours and we solve it as soon as we can. i enjoyed also our team building because we forget all about work and we just enjoy everything.
Salary / Benefits
Not good na like before. The management is the problem. Especialy the 2 supervisor. They dont know how to handle there staff. They use there position even if they not in a right situation.
Salary / Benefits
Managers don't practice their so called "culture". Power tripping and talking down on their staff. As if they own the store. Non constructive criticisms.
Salary / Benefits
When I was there I'm enjoying to work to others the management was nice, the most hard in there when I'm in the graveyard shift you were the one to deliver there orders in the middle of the night...
Salary / Benefits
its fun and productive woorking here but with a strict policy and management. they want me to work when i was very sick though they knew about it but they ignored it
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work is busy but so much more to learn about how to deal different kind of costumers and what their needs I learn most of casual dining service, management was great and very supportive, our culture is to give the best service to our guests every time they visit our restaurant, and the hardest part of my job is just the flexible timing but I enjoy most of my time in our restaurant so I'm so happy to work in food industry.
Salary / Benefits
Provides learning through training and seminars. Lack in work life balance. Colleagues are fun to work with, management is also good..................
Salary / Benefits
I work there for almost 2 years and my experience there was fine. In terms of salary its not enough for your needs your salary is just for other exp. Not inluded the house rent Etc.,cause you just paid there for 8-9k )per month the and the management is dine too. It depends, they also have favoritism and you know "sipsip"
I never enjoy working there i feel pressure everytime i go to work. No proper treatment training is not good.

The tenured employees are rude! The managers are also rude!! they don't have professionalism !!

Pizza making is the most pressure area.

Disputes!! Our ots are not paid

They value the sales than people who works very hard.

No growth!!!

Nonrewards

Meetings are on night!!
Pros
Little tips from customers
Cons
Rude managers!!, rude tenured employees!! Salary are not great, not fun to work. No values!! Ot's are not paid
Salary / Benefits
You will get to understand the concept of wowing the guest and exceeding guest expectation through excellent customer service, they make sure all staff and management live by this concept.
Salary / Benefits
Im glad that i work here because i learn about kitchen stuff. But the management here is not that concern about their staff. Im working about 9 to 10 hours straight but in my payslip they only paying 8 hours.
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to work under pressure, how to become a better employee
The management is so friendly and carrying
When your co-workers become Family.
Pros
Free Foods
Cons
Over time
Salary / Benefits
How to sell a promo card
Become a knowledgable in business

So many tip
Happy service

Staff award.

Employee of the month

Sales talking

Suggesting and upselling
Salary / Benefits
In my past job at Shakeys Silang I learned how to be a responsible employee in terms of the rules and policies at the store. I really appreciate the values i've learned.
Pros
2 hours break
Cons
8hours
Salary / Benefits
it is a pizza restaurant in the Philippines. Busy place. Good food pasta pizza dessert. Good service. one year learning for managerial position.u have to pass all exam and interview before your promotion as management staff.
Pros
free one meal
Salary / Benefits
a place full of opportunities, a place to grow one self and a place to think out of the box. you can be the person you want to be by bringing out the best in you and showing to the management that you are worth promoted and deserved to be well cared.
Salary / Benefits
The restaurant itself was good enough to handle different kinds of people because the management treasures it's workers as well. They have a unique way of exceeding guest expectations and are able to maintain standards.
Salary / Benefits
i've learned to manage time, handle pressure, handle some complaints from guests. The management team are encouraging their staff and motivate to go through, as they support them to grow and become one the management team.
Pros
Free wifi
Cons
Long over times
Salary / Benefits
i've learned to manage time, handle pressure, handle some complaints from guests. the management team are encouraging their staff and motivate to go through, as they support them to grow and become one the management team.
Salary / Benefits
very approcheable and fun staff r diffenitely become my new circle of friends,easy to be with specially if u dont know something related in a work they can actually help u alot.,management also good and can handle nicely all their staff.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
exact hour
Salary / Benefits
You will never feel that you are working cause all your workmates are like family. Working in this company was the best, you will never feel the superiority of the management.
Salary / Benefits
I learned too many like cashier and oven and doing pizza ,
Workplace culture its good and productive store

The hardest work for me is all

why?

because for me

God will not give you anything

this is something you can not miss out on

Enjoyable part for me its because i have a lot of good friend

Management . I dont say anthing😊
Pros
N/a
Cons
Short hours